Foam cups disintegrating

stack#rack

Hi all, I have been noogling for about 8 months with no results. I am quite lean with basically no breast tissue and so need a fair vaccum to get any shape change. Swelling retains for maybe 1 hour

I have to use the foam cups and copious amounts of baby oil to get the seal, but it makes the foam disintegrate very quickly (unlike using moisturiser, but I couldn't get a seal) It's getting rather expensive to keep replacing the foam cups, just wondering if anyone has any other suggestions.
Because I am quite slender I imagine the silicon ones will be too painful, like using the plain cups

Start 32AA, no change, noogling 1-1.5 hr/ d, pueraria and prog tablets, drinking lots of water during the noogling

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
You're posting about foam cup-rings.. I know I'm talking about more expense, but you could buy a size smaller of cup in order to get started. The smaller cup will adhere using lotion alone - should be possible without rings. Now as far as what size is right for you, with a small frame and no breast tissue I would imagine medium cups are a struggle and I'd guess thats what you're using. I started off with small cups, with a larger frame than you.