Forum members especially Kultzu pls read!!

M

mel

Hi i was doing some research and i found this blog which is using your posts from this forum to promote a vacuum pump system which looks to me the same as the nogleberry but is being called something else.

I dont know if you are aware and have given permission, but heres the link x

http://10sec.blogspot.com/

mel

K

kultzu

Hi Mel,

I have not been aware of this at all. Nobody has asked my permission or whatsoever. This made me feel furious but as the fact is internet is a free world , I don't know what I can do to prevent that ???. Surely people who have done this can be anyone since they are not necessary to become a member to have access to (except to post or photo gallery of course).

Maybe Lucy can track them down by the help of her IT guru !

Thanks for letting me know this.

Kultzu

K

kultzu

Just notice that they have changed every single world of NB or noogleberry from our posts to their product name. Very creative marketing indeed ;).

Lucy, I think it is your call now. Do you know that company ? Are they your partner ??

Kultzu

M

mel

Hmm Im glad i brought it to your attention, hopefully Lucy will be able to do something about this shameless theft of NB posts and she has the cheek to calll them HER testimonials!!1

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi All, as you can see from the link they have indeed shamefully stolen our forum posts etc. The cups appear similar and we dont a monopoly on these, but the tubing is poor and the hand pump is different to our new one.

I will do what a i can to sort this out, but i suspect as they appear to be from Greece or somewhere like this, i will have little success. Many thanks for bringing this to our attention and if you have any concerns just email me.

best wishes

Lucy :)

lucy@noogleberry.com

E

Eman

Hey Lucy, Kultzu, and Mel,

Speaking of knock-offs, I've been seeing a lot more of them, not just on eBay, but from all over the web. Some have been re-branded as other product names other than NB's, where they reduce the quality [poor tubing and pump construction, unsustainable domes where they crack, etc.,], and the integrity of the actual product. It's not a good sign...lately, I've been keeping an eye on such to make sure they're not what I think they are: scam-artists just looking to make a buck for ripping off the original product. I hate when that happens! :mad:

K

kultzu

Hi Eman,

That's too bad. There will be some unfortunate gals / guys fall to trap and buy stuff from them and most likely will not get results as advertised in stolen testimonials :mad: :mad:.

This makes me think we are lucky that this product and this forum is for real.

Lucy : Will be interesting for what you will find , please keep us updated.

Thanks,
Kultzu

B

BooBoo

Lucy needs to post a TOS that states that anything posted on this forum becomes her intellectual property, like Eve's forum does. At that point, anyone copying text without her permission would be liable for a lawsuit.

K

kultzu

Hi Lucy,

Have you been considering a suggested clause from BooBoo yet ? I think her recommendation is brilliant .

thanks,
Kultzu

W

webmaster

I think your will find that our copyright notice does the trick! No need for TOS.

I am persuing the problem right now!

Regards
webmaster

K

kultzu

Hi,

That's interesting. Keep us updated here when you have some progress that can be shared.

Thanks,
Kultzu

J

jellyDeeeee

whoooooooooooooo an appearance from our illustrious webmaster !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thankyou web master !!!!!! you always appear when needed !!!

watch out for anyone who messes with the web master !!!!! ( Girls he works really hard and on the by and by he has a brilliant dry sense of humour !!!!!!!)

the thing that upsets me about other companies ripping off and decreasing the quality is someone out the will confuse it for a noogleberry and say the quality's no good ( now that makes me mad !!!!) good luck noogle admin were all with you love Jelly.....................

W

webmaster

Yea, I've been so busy I did not see the stick poking fun in my direction! hehe

It's now with google, the blogspot hosts, and I have submitted a DMCA complaint to them.

Here is what I said when they requested further information: (if you are interested)

Hello,

The infringing content I am referring to and is most concern to me is on the top level URL: http://10sec.blogspot.com under "TESTIMONIALS OF WORLDWIDE CUSTOMERS"

The reason why I am objecting so strongly to it is that it infringes on our duty of care to our forum members - as your member has copied parts of our members posts without permission. These are testimonials of our product, not your members product - therefore is also tantamount to fraud. We also hold the rights to such comments under our forum rules.

This helps to protect our intellectual property and worldwide reputation,
which is currently being called into disrepute by your weblog http://10sec.blogspot.com.

I welcome your comments.

Regards

Reuben Glossop

One of my pet hates too is bandwagon jumpers - this site isn't a sales site, but I hate the idea of all your comments being banded around like they don't mean anything!

Regards

Webmaster

J

jellyDeeeee

thankyou webmaster go get em !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! love Jelly....................