Four months in! Progress pics

ayako

Hello fellow nooglers!

I started my noogleberry journey in February of 2018. Starting with a 30DD, and 32” around. I’m over four months into my journey, and I feel like I’m finally getting some visible results! I started with the large cups, and filled them in about 1.5 months. I’ve been on the XLs for the last 3 months, and while I thought they were so huge at first, I’ve gotten to about half-full on my higher pressure sessions! The first time I put them in they were so huge and round my lil booblets looked like George Jetson inside his space dome car

Now, I’m slightly spilling/overfilling a 30DDD bra, and I’m measuring average 34” around. I’m hoping I can keep the growth going at this speed! I’ve honestly been shocked that I’ve had any results so quickly, but it’s a welcome surprise!

I’m doing an herbal program as well, although I haven’t been as consistent with it as I’d like. I’m taking fenugreek, fennel, and blessed thistle. I’m thinking about adding bovine ovary as well.

I pump up using bio-oil most of the time, because I’m prone to stretch marks. I started with iconic oil and switched after he first month because I was getting stretch marks on my inner boobs. Since switching, I barely can see any signs of stretch marks!

I swtch up my pumping techniques as well, usually I’ll pump and release for 20:5, but sometimes I’ll pump and hold for up to an hour before taking 5-10 minutes to massage. When I can, I’ll snoogle with light pressure and the foam rings on. I try to noogle for the longest sessions I have time for. Usually about 2-4 hours a day, not including snoogling. I’ll just sit back on the couch and put on a movie or work through some emails. Time flies when you keep your mind busy

I do find that I get better swelling without the rings, but the edges dig into my armpits. Would the contoured cups help prevent this? If so I may get the CXXL when it’s time to upgrade. I also just decided to try out the Gluteboost curves cream. It should arrive in the mail soon! It’s so expensive, but if it works it’s worth it to me.

I’ve wanted bigger boobs forever, and noogleberry has given me something to do about it without shelling out big $$$ for implants. My ultimate goal is to fill the XXL cups and end up around an G/GG cup. Because I’m a smaller/petite frame, that’s probably like a 36D equivalent of boob volume. Here are some photos of my progress!

In order. It’s
1. True before photo, pre-any noogling
2. After photo of growth, no swelling
3. Before/after in the same top, about a month ago
4. Some nice swelling/cleavage from the other day, in a stretchy cotton bralette

Attachments

• EB7395B3-EA41-4AFE-B529-D90F0CA36870.jpeg
    EB7395B3-EA41-4AFE-B529-D90F0CA36870.jpeg
    520.2 KB · Views: 891

ayako

Whoops, sorry - it won’t let me post all the photos

Attachments

• 4772F37E-C21E-420E-903F-4B512B7FD655.jpeg
    4772F37E-C21E-420E-903F-4B512B7FD655.jpeg
    416.8 KB · Views: 797
  • 4F22D58E-87CA-40FE-8773-6FE33776FC03.jpeg
    4F22D58E-87CA-40FE-8773-6FE33776FC03.jpeg
    445.5 KB · Views: 724

noogler 24

congratulations ayako i m loving ur progress n hope to have the same results :)
my undr bust is 27.5 inch n i use contoured large cups that really dont dig in my armpits at all..CL n CXL both have same base diameter 14 cm..so if u have comparabel underbust measure,contoured cups ll fit u great without digging in armpits at all
also..just like u said ..i do PR 20:5 somedays n PH 1 hr some other days..2 times a day..2 to 3 hrs total ..i feel PR give me better swelling ..what do you think is a better choice for me? i swell an inch ,this is my 29th day..after 12 hrs i retain half inch swelling..please suggest me what wd be best :)

c13l4m

Great progress ayako.
The one thing I think is most overlooked though is protein intake.
Rocketmelon mentioned she took hemp protein supplements and a lot of other very successful NBEers were taking in lots of pretine because they were trying to grow their glutes at the same time (see Barbie here on NB and Msboobshirt on breastnexus).
Your body can't build new tissue without protein. It's like trying to build a house without bricks. You can have the best workers and architect, but nothing is going to happen without building materials.
I think it's why a lot of girls don't see any gains.
They try to lose weight at the same time and reduce their caloric intake. When that happens, the body shuts down any "projects" to build new tissue, no matter how much pumping is done or herbs are taken.
How much depends on your height/body weight, but 100 grams per day is a good target.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I agree on the protein intake comment. I've increased mine (about 50-60g) and noticed growth accelerate somewhat about 1-2 weeks later. I'm trying to be fairly consistent and I am definitely growing faster. I'm using hemp as well with tuna for "switching up" the source.

DJ

noogler 24

thank you for tip..i try to eat good..like egg n milk daily with no junk food..but i was having good 1 inch swellng before periods and suddenly towrds end of my periods m nt havng much swelling... :( it is end of my 1st month..also..i think if i casualy pump n release without precisely noting time,like pump 30 min lrelease some 10 min randomly.even if i spend 2 hr luke this i dont swell as good as 15:5..is it real or my mind is jst making it up.? does it happen?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Indeed, those things can happen. It is why no one can easily tell you the best method. We each respond differently and to make matters worse... your specific "best" method of today may be not be so good in the future.

I used to do 10:3 and 15:5 then switch up with 30 minute or 60 minute on alternating days and switching up to keep things interesting. I added lactation pumping eventually and found very long holding sessions on light pressures really started me on a consistent growth path. And I expect I will need to change again at some point.

The key is to keep going, gently monitor (meaning only monthly scale not daily or weekly) and commit to enjoying the journey rather than the specific goal of today. There is an infectious condition called Booby Greed and once you get a cup or two done ... how hard is another? :)

DJ

ayako

DJ,

The protein comment is a great reminder! I try to be good about my intake (heavy on lean meats, full glasses of milk as well) but I should probably boost with a protein supplement as well to ensure more growth.

I was just traveling for a week and I couldn’t noogle at all. I’ve lost a lot of swelling, but its also nice to see myself with none so I can really gauge how much I’ve grown permanently!

I’ve also had really good results with low pressure for a long time. My best swelling has come from a higher pressure noogle session, followed by low pressure snoogling for 8-12 hours (usually on the weekends.) it feels a little healthier too, to do low pressure for longer because my boobs stay boob-Colored instead of turning purple!

Unless I’m pumping on a really low pressure, my boobs will turn red. I assume this is just additional blood flow- I try to keep an eye on them to make sure they’re flushed (red) and not suffocating (purple).

Hudzickleslush

Wow your breasts look amazing :eek: congratulations. I'm so jealous :'( BUT the inspiration is good for me I'm going to do this!!!!
Hope you reach your goal soon.

Lots of love xxx

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@ayako

You'll probably love the next few days now you took basically a week break. I throw in a 3-5 day break in my routine about every 3-4 months. The first couple of swellings after can be insane; howevr, it seems to jump start me again if I've been stalled.

As for the color purple, I agree.. Should be avoided or only for a short hold time (like 10 minutes). It's a very stressful state for tissue like that which is kind of what we're trying to do.. stress the tissue to encourage it to grow in response to the mild damage. A red flush is usually fine and that's generally my color too. If I notice the flush fading then I will add a squeeze or two on the pump to bring it back. This will gradually increase your pressure tolerance too.

On your snoogling routine... Have you tried vigorous massage beforehand? I'm talking about a massage that brings mild red flush as well (and very mild swelling by itself). I'm including my areola and nipple too since I want them to develop further. I ask as I have been doing this awhile and I believe it really helps the snoogle session. Just curious if any one else has seen improvements... I'm slowly seeing a pattern with growth, pressure and blood flow/availability.

DJ

ayako

DJ,

I try to work in massages as often as I can, using the chi method (circles) and the breast fat transfer method (sweeping hands along the torso/arms and over boobs). My arms get tired so fast though! I try to spread out the massaging throughout my sessions for that reason. Sometimes my BF will pitch in and help massage though ;)

Maybe I should try to muscle through the arm-tiredness to really get a long, vigorous massage before snoogling - there’s no way it won’t help! Plus maybe I’ll tone my arms in the process

I’ve been back on the noogling for a few days now, and the swelling has been crazy! I did 3 hours daytime plus a 6 hour snoogle two nights ago (I was itching to get back to it! It’s steangely addictive...), a lighter day of 2 hours yesterday, and 2 hours day and a long snoogle tonight. I’ve definitely kick started my boobs back into swelling town! I’ll have to post a pic if I remember to take one.

Sometimes when I snoogle I’ll wake up in the middle of the night and sleepily take off the domes and fall back asleep... maybe I should take them off, massage, and put them back on! Remembering to do that when it’s 4am and I’m half-asleep is the real challenge though, I suppose.

ayako

@ hudzickleslush,

THANK YOU!!!

Its so crazy to think that my noogle journey is inspiration for anyone! I’ve been so amazed by other nooglers’ journeys, but sometimes it’s almost discouraging because I feel like I haven’t had any growth compared to the noogle legends ;D

It’s so easy for me to forget where I started, and I’m only 4 months in! Thanks for your kind comment

James

Massage is necessary but too much massage is actually bad. Five minutes two to four times a day about right. Never more than 15 minutes. A couple of minutes massage between 15-minute noogle sesions is enough to restore blood circulation.
You are doing fabulously, well keep it up ☺

ayako

James,

What are the results of too much massage in your experience?

DJ-
I tried massaging and putting the domes back on last night and got the best swell of my noogle career!!
I had the domes on for a few hours during the day, and then slept on med-lo pressure, waking up 2 or 3 times to massage and replace the domes, for a total of about 6 snoogle hours.

I’m in love with this swelling! If only I got to keep it :'(

Attachments

• B632C61B-E8C3-4063-956F-1DB6F871A1B1.jpeg
    B632C61B-E8C3-4063-956F-1DB6F871A1B1.jpeg
    330.6 KB · Views: 594
  • 92C64D75-2686-4E0A-86F1-D545FC1C0AED.jpeg
    92C64D75-2686-4E0A-86F1-D545FC1C0AED.jpeg
    360.8 KB · Views: 553

James

I have no personal experience, but I have read that some girls had decreased size from long and vigorous massage sessions. I believe the best benefit is massage with coconut oil and several short sessions though the day are better than one long one. I suppose that a long and gentle massage would be ok.