Four months in! Progress pics

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yes, if you stress the tissue too much then a common reaction is to shrink the tissue. This is not isolated to breasts. However, if someone is massaging their breasts that hard then they aren't massaging.. more like deep tissue probing which isn't good for prolong periods. Vigorous massaging will cause lymph and blood flow to increase with mild swelling and it's quite pleasant (quite similar to arousal state during sex IMHO).

Another method is nipple stimulation akin to suckling (like babies do) will cause similar results. However you can also encourage milk production this way if done often.

5 minutes will get more blood in the breast but prolactin is just getting started which does a dual purpose of growth and milk production.. I've read at about 20 minutes the hormone production drops dramatically so it isn't worth continuing. But in about 1-2 hours and you can repeat the cycle.

DJ

ayako

Bra size update!!

I bought new bras! When I started, I was wearing a 30DD, and a DDD in some sizes. I was baaarely fitting into a 30DDD, like if I lost a few pounds they would be too big. I’ve slowly been getting too big for my 30DDDs, so I ordered two new 30F bras off of figleaves.com, and was amazed to see that they fit! They fit a teeeeeny bit on the looser side, but they definitely fit!

I did a 5-hour snoogle last night, and when I woke up I had amazing swelling so I had to try the bras on with! Photo attached - I’m so proud of my little boobies for coming so far! I know it’s just swelling, but it gives me a lot of hope for boobs to come ;)

Attachments

• BAD5163A-48E6-4A33-AA43-1BB93BFBFCCA.jpeg
    BAD5163A-48E6-4A33-AA43-1BB93BFBFCCA.jpeg
    496.7 KB · Views: 415

noogler 24

waaao
hey ayako..congratulations..when did u get ur first cm of growth? i noogel 4 hrs a day..1 in morning 3 at night..it has been 2 months n i dnt measure any different :(

ayako

Noogler,

Thanks!

I probably honestly didn’t grow at all for at least the first month and a half. Up til then I got some alright swelling, but I never retained any actual inches until well into the second month. I also was doing from 1-4 hours a day, pump and hold. I’ve transitioned over to a Combined PR method instead, which I think has helped increase my swelling and growth.

For me, the better my swelling is, the better my growth is. My first major growth was kicked off by a few hydronoogle sessions, for about 1.5 hours each on the highest pressure I could stand. That was when I learned exactly how hard I could pump before turning purple, and how it felt to have maximum suction on.

I think I’m also lucky that I’m considered an “ideal” noogle candidate, since I started with an amount of boob to pull on (similar in size to rocketmelon, actually.) I have fairly strong but elastic skin (don’t bruise or burn easily), and since I work from home currently I have plenty of time to sit around and noogle while I complete other tasks. It’s a bit of a perfect storm for noogling, I think!

Definitely don’t get discouraged - it’s normal to not have any growth at all in the first month or two. Also, pay attention to your shape! Even if you haven’t gained inches, you may have “fluffed” underneath the nipple or gained some top-fullness!

Ashley.dne

Congrats on you growth!! Dedication always brings results!

I wanted to ask if you fill out the XL cups yet?
I’ve been wondering how people with small torsos pump with the xxls, because my underbust is around 26.5-27inches and you seem to be very small too, so i wanted to ask if youre aleready using them?

noogler 24

thank you soo much ayako..yes i m nt even full A..i got ur point..i do th8nk i gained some fullness ..when i increase pressure i feel my hurt is being sucked out so i keep it gentle..like 6 pumps ..i m glad u encouraged me..i ws realy disappointed before

noogler 24

hey ayako..i tried with more pressure..just till they turn red n no pain..(i used to pump till just pink before)..yes the swellimg is surely beter but when i woke up i hard painful nipples..that settled in like 30 min though..is it alright?

ayako

Try taping your nipples or use a nipple shelf/stopper inside the cups. I wouldn’t worry too much as long as the nipple soreness/hardness goes away. If they stay that way for like 45 mins+ k would be worried.

ayako

@ashley,

I don’t fill the xls yet, I’m definitely between halfway to 3/4 of the way into them though. I haven’t had any problems at all pumping with the XLs even though I have a small underbust (27”, about). I’ll let you know when I get to the xxls! Are you in a similar spot? When it’s time to go up to the XXLs I think I’ll buy the contoured, since the standard XLs do dig in to my armpits a bit. Hopefully the contour will help fit the domes on my chest!

K

kevlovs69

Bra size update!!

I bought new bras! When I started, I was wearing a 30DD, and a DDD in some sizes. I was baaarely fitting into a 30DDD, like if I lost a few pounds they would be too big. I’ve slowly been getting too big for my 30DDDs, so I ordered two new 30F bras off of figleaves.com, and was amazed to see that they fit! They fit a teeeeeny bit on the looser side, but they definitely fit!

I did a 5-hour snoogle last night, and when I woke up I had amazing swelling so I had to try the bras on with! Photo attached - I’m so proud of my little boobies for coming so far! I know it’s just swelling, but it gives me a lot of hope for boobs to come ;)
i would lov to have them there tits ....mmmmmmm