Friends

R

ronda93550

I want to take the time for all who come here and share. I know we all share the same thing bigger is better. Thanks for all the good advice and caring.

D

Dixieland

Ronda,
I completely agree with you. ;D ;D ;DThanks to everyone who has helped me in the last few weeks, with my emotional roller coasters!!!! ;D ;D ;D
:-*boobie kisses to everyone :-*
Dixieland :)

A

annieboobs

I 3rd that.... ;D The ladies here are so warm and helpful.... i hope we all get our desired boobs... ::) ::)
Thanks to all.
lots of booby kisses.. :-* :-*

R

ronda93550

I have so many good things said here by all who come here. I have been working more hours so my time here is a little shorter now. I am glad to see that some girls see progress now. Yes I still drive with them on. Have a Good Week.

W

webmaster

We all really appreciate how you ladies look after youselves on this board - it is you, after all, that make the forum what it is.

Good or bad we like to see how you are getting on both in life and with the pumps!

Thanks again from the noogleberry team! ;D

T

tiffany81

This is the best site out there for systems like the NB. I dont think any other forum can compare to here. And everyone on here is wonderful, and lets not forget how awesome Lucy is. The greatest customer support ever.

C

catsrule

Me too, have to agree! I look forward to my daily outing here!! Thanks to everyone who makes this forum what it is!

P

Philli

I have to agree too.. This site is the only place that I've ever been able to share my experience with working with cups to others who are just starting out or have been at it for a while.

All I can say is....yes...they do work and the effort is worth it.

One thing I dont understand about some girls on here...they say that they keep it secret from their hubbies???? Why? surely he would be behind you 100% if you told him.

B

BooBoo

Philli said:
One thing I dont understand about some girls on here...they say that they keep it secret from their hubbies???? Why? surely he would be behind you 100% if you told him.

I'm with you on this on Philli. I told my live-in bf the evening I decided to order the NB. I said "keep the laughter to a minimum" because *I* am skeptical enough for the both of us and was still shaking my head that I'd really decided to buy a product like this. He was actually mildly offended that I thought he'd be so unsupportive as to laugh. I don't even want to think about how hurt he'd have been had I not told him at all and he found out. Mind you, I lucked out in finding a man that is exceptionally supportive of anything I truly want to do, but I think any partner would be happy not only to stand behind you, but to stand in front of you leering when the results begin to show =)~

R

roxybright

I don't tell my finace that I pump. Because i've been so self conscious about my boobs since I was a teenager....and if I was to tell him and he laughed or thought it was ridiculous, it would make me feel bad for trying. I don't at all think it's a bad thing to keep it from him, I wouldn't want to know if he was using a device to pump a part of his body...I don't need him supporting my pumping. It's awkward enough, and would be much more awkward with him standing watching me PUMP!

J

jellyDeeeee

Dear Roxy, I really understand how you must feel, its horses for courses eg' for some of us it is a really delicate matter due to our lifes experience and for others its really of no concern at all.

All of us are unique and individual souls and we need to do whats best suited for us.
To be honest that whats part of making lifes journey interesting for me to respect everyone for thier individuality and to grow to our full potential.

My husband watches me and calls me Madonna and Barbarella buthes intriuged he respects what I do as he saw me grow on herbs and he respects the forums too now as he knows all Ive learnt is from participating in forums. take care and stay true to your heart love JellyDeeee.... :-* :-*

R

roxybright

Aww...thanks JellyDeee for the sweet comment, that was very nice of you!

R

ronda93550

Good Morning to All. Well A day off work so i got to pump for 2 hrs. Gee I miss this site. I hope all are growing well. :)

W

webmaster

And just think - this forum was a little experiment of mine! Without my playing around it may not have happened!

Now we have created a monster! Thanks to all for doing so! Keep it up!

Webmaster

J

jellyDeeeee

Well then lets make monster boobs to match the monster forum !!!!!!! I'm up for it bring it on !!!! I want falolopers..... woo hooo love jelly....