From 32A to 32B

Tessa

Hello lovely humans!! So I've been gandering on here for quite some time now, mainly whilst Noogling for some inspiration and tips. Well I must say that you all seem so supportive of eachothers progress and there really is a feeling of togetherness that comes from this forum, so I take my hat off to you all!

I've been meaning to post for a while but hadn't seen any real results up until recently. I'm well aware that our busty lustful eyeballs can get too excited too quickly at fantastic swelling then it's almost heartbreaking once it dies down and everything seems back to square one.

So it's usually been a case of a medicore swelling at the beginning, but lately there has definitely been a drastic change. The drastic change has happened by strict routine and by that I meanconsistently doing this daily, for a few hours at the very least. I swear the trick is to noogle again before you lose all your swelling, so skipping a day really does set you back. I believe that true growth is a thing, but if I stop Noogling for a few days, then I'm certain they just go back to their usual size... Although surely I'm wrong as they were TINY before.

I started at the small cups, moved to medium, and now I'm on large. To put how much I've grown into perspective, the small cups now sit on top of my tits and it gives me a giggle to think that at one point I was having to hold them flat to my chest before struggling to get any sunction at all.

In my opinion, you know you've gained even just a miniscule of gains when you no longer find it difficult to gain sunction, especially if at first with starting out a new cup size. As in, the extremely attractive escapee farting noises quieten down!

Rough brief of my story:
I started noogling May 2020 on and off and not taking it seriously until about August 2020 then began doing it a few nights a week.
Now my routine is about an hour in the morning and 2 - 3 hours in the evening whilst sat on my laptop. I don't use oil anymore as I have trouble with the cups digging into my armpit, which as most of you will know, when you add oil this makes the skin go more into the cups, hence further digging. Pro tip for anyone experiencing pain, I suggest that you move the cups as close together over your chest as possible, ensuring that firm pressure is held whilst you pump, in attempt to stop the cups from sucking at the wrong angle. Sounds just like common sense but you'd be surprised just what a few 0.mmetres difference can make in regards to stop the digging from happening! And I HAVE tried the stretchy padding but what I found was the edges would get sucked into the cups and I wouldn't get as good swelling, as the space for more boobs to be sucked would just be taken up by the padding. I hope that makes sense...

SO anyway I used to be an A cup and now I guess I'm a full B after a noogle session. I'll let the photos do the talking anyway, afterall I think that's all most of us want to see for booby inspo anyhow... I'd like to think that I have made progress but it's so difficult to tell once the swelling has died down.

Oh and as far as diet and herbs are concerned, I swear that Maca has helped, a heaped tablespoon in a smoothie every morning, plenty Flaxseeds (as I read fatty oils are essential to cell growth) and the same goes for protein so I use pea protein powder. Really could do with using some PM that's in my cupboard, but I'm hesitant due to suffering from acne and messing around with my hormones (any advice on this would be massively appreciated!).

For reference to the photos, 1st is obviously the beginning (actually taken for a photo to be sent to a surgeon for boob job but never happened - luckily!) 2nd was after a quick noogle and the third is after a couple hours noogle. I could really do with just taking a photo of them now WITHOUT a noogle to compare.

Thanks everyone and hope you're keeping well throughout lockdown, wherever you are! Best wishes from Tess.

Attachments

• 149699894_770074830379217_2876884876516043387_n.jpg
    149699894_770074830379217_2876884876516043387_n.jpg
    111.3 KB · Views: 843
  • 150051771_565497071076089_2944032501072745982_n.jpg
    150051771_565497071076089_2944032501072745982_n.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 834
  • 149730457_4004818362913989_4431434786385071061_n.jpg
    149730457_4004818362913989_4431434786385071061_n.jpg
    122 KB · Views: 808

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Hi Tess - lovely to hear your story. I too went from small to medium to large cups - just now I've held back from moving up from medium for regular sessions. Like yourself I marvel at how difficult it used to be to get the small cups to adhere - there must be some progress. Its a good tip you have about placing the cups near to the centre line of the chest. Your pics are great - I think the final job of presenting boobs is done with the bra and I'd be surprised if you cant get a very satisfactory look with the right style, quality and fit. I've enjoyed having bigger breasts through noogling - in spite of being male! x Ari

Krizzy

Hello lovely humans!! So I've been gandering on here for quite some time now, mainly whilst Noogling for some inspiration and tips. Well I must say that you all seem so supportive of eachothers progress and there really is a feeling of togetherness that comes from this forum, so I take my hat off to you all!

I've been meaning to post for a while but hadn't seen any real results up until recently. I'm well aware that our busty lustful eyeballs can get too excited too quickly at fantastic swelling then it's almost heartbreaking once it dies down and everything seems back to square one.

So it's usually been a case of a medicore swelling at the beginning, but lately there has definitely been a drastic change. The drastic change has happened by strict routine and by that I meanconsistently doing this daily, for a few hours at the very least. I swear the trick is to noogle again before you lose all your swelling, so skipping a day really does set you back. I believe that true growth is a thing, but if I stop Noogling for a few days, then I'm certain they just go back to their usual size... Although surely I'm wrong as they were TINY before.

I started at the small cups, moved to medium, and now I'm on large. To put how much I've grown into perspective, the small cups now sit on top of my tits and it gives me a giggle to think that at one point I was having to hold them flat to my chest before struggling to get any sunction at all.

In my opinion, you know you've gained even just a miniscule of gains when you no longer find it difficult to gain sunction, especially if at first with starting out a new cup size. As in, the extremely attractive escapee farting noises quieten down!

Rough brief of my story:
I started noogling May 2020 on and off and not taking it seriously until about August 2020 then began doing it a few nights a week.
Now my routine is about an hour in the morning and 2 - 3 hours in the evening whilst sat on my laptop. I don't use oil anymore as I have trouble with the cups digging into my armpit, which as most of you will know, when you add oil this makes the skin go more into the cups, hence further digging. Pro tip for anyone experiencing pain, I suggest that you move the cups as close together over your chest as possible, ensuring that firm pressure is held whilst you pump, in attempt to stop the cups from sucking at the wrong angle. Sounds just like common sense but you'd be surprised just what a few 0.mmetres difference can make in regards to stop the digging from happening! And I HAVE tried the stretchy padding but what I found was the edges would get sucked into the cups and I wouldn't get as good swelling, as the space for more boobs to be sucked would just be taken up by the padding. I hope that makes sense...

SO anyway I used to be an A cup and now I guess I'm a full B after a noogle session. I'll let the photos do the talking anyway, afterall I think that's all most of us want to see for booby inspo anyhow... I'd like to think that I have made progress but it's so difficult to tell once the swelling has died down.

Oh and as far as diet and herbs are concerned, I swear that Maca has helped, a heaped tablespoon in a smoothie every morning, plenty Flaxseeds (as I read fatty oils are essential to cell growth) and the same goes for protein so I use pea protein powder. Really could do with using some PM that's in my cupboard, but I'm hesitant due to suffering from acne and messing around with my hormones (any advice on this would be massively appreciated!).

For reference to the photos, 1st is obviously the beginning (actually taken for a photo to be sent to a surgeon for boob job but never happened - luckily!) 2nd was after a quick noogle and the third is after a couple hours noogle. I could really do with just taking a photo of them now WITHOUT a noogle to compare.

Thanks everyone and hope you're keeping well throughout lockdown, wherever you are! Best wishes from Tess.

Krizzy

Rough brief of my story:

Hello what is your routine?
Do you pump and release or pump and hold for 1 hour? Thanks

Jazzy

Rough brief of my story:

Very nice progress and I had a Q&A I was trying to upload a pic of my journey but can't seem to get it so how do you post pic's on here? Thank you for every thing and love your amazing girls they are coming along you rock girl power!XOXOxo
peace be with you from me Little Jazzy unicorn girl:)

K

kevlovs69

Hi there Jazzy lol oh yeah I am a man here but I don't mind that's what I am looking for some BIG breast all my ladies friends do love how big they are and how they bounce when I am doing it to them. ..lov you ps I love my tits too ..kevlovs69 kiss to you

Tessa

Hello what is your routine?
Do you pump and release or pump and hold for 1 hour? Thanks
Hey Krizzy!

I pump for about an hour in the morning and maybe 2 in the evening.

Basically I pump as far as they will go (as the inflation is small at first) then release after 10 minutes. Then pump again and release maybe once or twice until they don't look as red (because more blood will be in the boobs by then) then just pump in place for as long as possible. From my judgement doing the hold method just makes sense as you are putting the most strain on the tissue to expand for longer.
I can't stress enough the importance of not skipping days though, as it looked like mine had shrunk back but they have gotten bigger with being persistent where if I skipped days they wouldn't go back to their original size if I kept doing it each day.

Hope that makes sense and feel free to ask any more questions. How are you finding it, are you seeing results?

Best wishes,

Tess

How are you getting along, have you seen results yet?
I must admit I was skeptical at first but now the results are too obvious to think that it's not working very well!

Tessa

Newest photo. My gap between them is noticeably smaller and they are looking much fuller and rounder. I tried on my starter 32A bra and they are bulging out more than usual as my regular tester.

Quite excited about this actually, just thinking of the thousands I won't need to spend on implants or ruin my health. Keep pumping guys

IMG_20210422_145920.jpg

Attachments

• Collage_20210422_150422.jpg
    Collage_20210422_150422.jpg
    769.8 KB · Views: 164

Krizzy

A comparison from start to now!
View attachment 14815
Hey Krizzy!

I pump for about an hour in the morning and maybe 2 in the evening.

Basically I pump as far as they will go (as the inflation is small at first) then release after 10 minutes. Then pump again and release maybe once or twice until they don't look as red (because more blood will be in the boobs by then) then just pump in place for as long as possible. From my judgement doing the hold method just makes sense as you are putting the most strain on the tissue to expand for longer.
I can't stress enough the importance of not skipping days though, as it looked like mine had shrunk back but they have gotten bigger with being persistent where if I skipped days they wouldn't go back to their original size if I kept doing it each day.

Hope that makes sense and feel free to ask any more questions. How are you finding it, are you seeing results?

Best wishes,

Tess

How are you getting along, have you seen results yet?
I must admit I was skeptical at first but now the results are too obvious to think that it's not working very well!
Thanks for the reply. As for me, there is no noticeable growth yet, maybe because I am superflat :). I am pumping everyday for 1-2 hours for more than 4 months now.
Question, are you cycling the Maca powder or you are consuming it daily?

Tessa

No worries!

Sorry to hear you haven't had any luck yet but I was the same, kept going back down as in they were deflating then all of a sudden growth started happening eventually after 9 months or so.

Think the Maca may be helping as it increases estrogen and I've read that women with naturally bigger breasts have higher levels of estrogen. In fact when I think about it properly they had grown faster with the Maca. I am having it pretty much everyday in smoothies, 2 tablespoons. Also been trying Peurifica as well as have heard good things about that too!

Are you getting much swelling after pumping?

Krizzy

Not too much swelling, only a slight difference. And it will deflate after 2-3 hours. Anyways, I will continue pumping and will wait until 9 months. Hopefully it will grow .

simplegrove

Newest photo. My gap between them is noticeably smaller and they are looking much fuller and rounder. I tried on my starter 32A bra and they are bulging out more than usual as my regular tester.

Quite excited about this actually, just thinking of the thousands I won't need to spend on implants or ruin my health. Keep pumping guys

View attachment 14813
I love the outcome you were able to accomplish amazing. Have you noticed that a certain placement of the cups worked better than others or have you just thrown them on and pumped? You have the perfect shape something I would like to achieve myself.

KimB

Thank you this post Tessa. I have a very similar starting position as yours. my chest looks basically EXACTLY the same, except I am heavier with a larger band size.

I too have contemplated a BA for awhile, but, expense, health, side effects, recovery time, I kept not doing it. Then someone suggested these pumping systems could work. Everything I have read, and your post is no exception, is dedication and consistency is key. Is your last picture posted before or after a pumping session? Are you trying to go bigger, or are you just pumping now to maintain?

8-9 months of dedicated sessions of this seems doable. Thank you for the inspiration.

- Kimberly

ColleenL

I've been pumping for 2-3 months. I realise when I get my period my breast tend to deflat. Does that happen to you?