Getting started.

W

Wolfmoon

Mel is from England. It's cool that there are three countries recognized.

Haute Arula

Good morning Ladies, I sleep early, work early. Yes I am from Toronto where we have one of the clothing optional beach’s. Hanlans Point. Such a fab place, great people. So looking forward to the summertime. Some pics with great friends I’ve posted.

K

kevlovs69

:)Hello Kevlovs69 darling it is so fab to go naked. Some guys go shorts off most girls and trannys tops off.
I wish I could do this but I live in the upper part of Illinois and if you do this you can get a ticket for nudity but not for the top off

Haute Arula

So as a tranny, to show tits, it would be allowed?As far as I know, there only two clothing optional beaches in Canada. Here in Toronto islands Hanlans Point, and another in BC. As far as I know.

K

kevlovs69

Darling forgive me there are quite a few nude beaches available in Canada. I just brought myself up to speed :rolleyes::rolleyes:
I wish I was there to help you out with your pretty sweet breast that you have and I love to see how to be on a nude beach with you sweetie

K

kevlovs69

I wish I was there to help you out with your pretty sweet breast that you have and I love to see how to be on a nude beach with you sweetie
Ps and here's a picture of my lovey girls

Attachments

• 20220306_203152.jpg
    20220306_203152.jpg
    667.4 KB · Views: 15

Haute Arula

Nice darling love your areoles. Oh yes, The beach at Hanlans Point where just about everyone let’s just about everything hang out. :cool:

J

jeannemarie

bonjour moi 1OOC soutien gorge

Attachments

• WIN_20220228_12_46_40_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220228_12_46_40_Pro.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 10