Getting started.

Mel

So, came here on a recommendation and started to noogle. I'm trans female, on hormones and using this to boost progress. Early days, but its encouraging so far.20220227_065323.jpg20220227_065336.jpg

Haute Arula

Thanks was thinking about buying the kit soon. I noticed when pumping my tits, my nipples did get a little larger

Reactions: Mel
W

Wolfmoon

Don't mean to butt in on your conversation, but I too am going through a so-so trans state also. I'm a 69 y/o biomale and have been on supplements and noogleing for just about one year come April. My goal is to just grow my boobies since I have always been a tit person. Am thinking about purchasing estrogen from overseas. Care to have a third "spud" in this conversation?

W

Wolfmoon

Don't mean to butt in on your conversation, but I too am going through a so-so trans state also. I'm a 69 y/o biomale and have been on supplements and noogleing for just about one year come April. My goal is to just grow my boobies since I have always been a tit person. Am thinking about purchasing estrogen from overseas. Care to have a third "spud" in this conversation?

Reactions: Mel

Mel

It's an open forum. No gatekeeping from me. The more the merrier

W

Wolfmoon

I just created a media post on my homepage if you are interested to view. Sorry about the hic-up with my text. Kinda tired. I've been a member on this forum for a good two years if not longer, but now use a different site name. My friends call me "wolfy".

W

Wolfmoon

Awww, my boobers are a work in progress. Only have a year invested in them, but a long ways to go. What part of this big bad world are you guys from? I'm from the U.S.A.

W

Wolfmoon

Getting ready to go and pump my girls now. I mix my routine around as to how often and when I noogle.

W

Wolfmoon

You both have very good looking girls. I know y'all have spent a lot of time getting them to where they are at now. Keep up the good work. Wish I could have what yous have, but I'll get there in time.