Good bye

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
Davina - you're right - hope you stay - its no bad thing to have a wide range of ideas/views. Perving is out of order though - maybe Kev will be more understanding and moderate in his admirations :)

Wolfy

You guys are right, I have known Kevlovs69 for a long time and he has always been like this. I am supprised he is even allowed on this forum. Just look at his history. I have tried to get him to back down on his commits, but he just keeps on. I too, have twice left and came back with a different avatar just to keep him from his activity away from me. He is toxic!!!

Davina1964

I'm still around, but i will no longer post any media, I have removed all my previous pictures.
There does not appear to be any admin on this forum to police any unwanted comments.

Haute Arula

Hello all, and to you Ladies. It`s a given that these kinds of sites will bring a montage of characters to the stage. fret not. you can chose to interact or ignore negative comments on a forum like this. What the most important part of your life is how you see yourself. if you like who you are, then absolutely any negative comment directed to you will, just roll off your back. One day I was walking down Church St. from Wellesley in Toronto, a lady yelled from a car window parked. and i quote "Ha ha ha how you make money" I did not give her the time of day. she was a stranger and meant nothing, nothing to me. So yes, there are bunnys and there are snakes. yes it did take me a while to come out. started dating men in 2009, finished in 2016. very different to be on the other side of the fence. learned so much about men dressed as a Tranny. So Ladies, feel great, maybe that bug that hit me may bite as well, because if it does Darling, there is no turning back. The experience is how you make it. Take care Darlings XOXO

Wolfy

So sorry to hear of your decision hun. Yes, I know we have at least one person to cause ill feelings. I redone my avatar like three times to get away from a certain perv on this site. I know a couple of others who did leave the site or changed their avatar. I enjoyed following your thread. I wish you happiness and good results on your NBE. Good luck, hun.

Wolfy ❤️

Lovemymanboobs

Dear Admin….

Why is there no policing on your forum to remove negative comments and mention of competitive products? I’m pretty safe to say, that we all have joined this forum for one obvious reason! I joined the forum and have learned a lot about what to do and what not to do. I do not care about other products, or home made gadgets. Your product has worked amazing for me. This is my first post since I’ve joined. And will never post pictures or personal comments until there is competitor restrictions or trolls looking to gain self satisfaction.

Wolfy

Dear Admin….

Why is there no policing on your forum to remove negative comments and mention of competitive products? I’m pretty safe to say, that we all have joined this forum for one obvious reason! I joined the forum and have learned a lot about what to do and what not to do. I do not care about other products, or home made gadgets. Your product has worked amazing for me. This is my first post since I’ve joined. And will never post pictures or personal comments until there is competitor restrictions or trolls looking to gain self satisfaction.
Unfortunately, there is a thing called free speach, and too many people push this to the limits. Look at the amount of posts this perv has created, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if most of these posts ( over 300) are of the questionable nature. There is another thread that wants help from the administration also, but no help from them as yet.

Lovemymanboobs

Unfortunately, there is a thing called free speach, and too many people push this to the limits. Look at the amount of posts this perv has created, and it wouldn't surprise me one bit if most of these posts ( over 300) are of the questionable nature. There is another thread that wants help from the administration also, but no help from them as yet.
I’m all about free speech! Don’t take me wrong! Everyone has their right! But, with that being said, I don’t understand why the Admins of this forum will not restrict postings of cheaper competitive products that claim to the same….if not better (including home made bs) and also the derogatory comments towards others that’s trying to achieve as everyone else on this forum. You’d think that they would want to protect their product and customers! Maybe not!?!?!?!? Guess, that may be a sign! That they don’t really care about their customers? Just a thought!

Wolfy

Sure, members CAN use cheaper/different NBE products for breast growth. They can't stop a member from getting breast pumps etc. from other placeses like Adam and Eve or who ever else or homemade cups. Noogleberry just has this forum for like minded members to openly share their experiences and failures on NBE so other members can learn NBE from others or offer help with problems. In other words, noogleberry is basically a support group. Correct me if I am off track, please.

TelMe86

I
Sorry to say, but i'm leaving this forum.
There are members here who are just far to creepy and perverted old men.

Any real women here who dare show there breasts, Hope you don't mind being perved over by Kevlov69

Good bye and good luc agree with this
O
Sorry to say, but i'm leaving this forum.
There are members here who are just far to creepy and perverted old men.

Any real women here who dare show there breasts, Hope you don't mind being perved over by Kevlov69

Good bye and good luck.
I agree with what you said. I got overwhelmed by the lack of biological female representation (sorry I don’t mean to ostracize anyone, but we have different make ups) and weird sexualization by some, and stopped coming on the forum.

fairypump

I agree. There are some old hairy creeps, who need to get fit and look better instead of posting photos of fat cow udder ready to fill a bucket of milk. I am a man with almost hairless torso (very easy to shave a few small patches of thin hair) , but I've never felt like competing with women. I don't need to stare at their boobs because I know I have mine.