Growth this way? Tips?

K

KatieP

Hello Gals and Guys,

So currently I pump just until I can handle it (about 5-10 pumps), then lock and hold. I don't do it til it hurts. I don't use the cushions they seem to get enough suction and I don't have any pain without them.

I usually leave them on for about 10-15 mins and do it about 2-3x per day. I don't have any swelling or change in size...yet.

Is this adequate for growth or should I leave them on longer now? What method seems to work for others? Also I have noticed in the evenings that my breasts tingle, anyone else experience this? Maybe it is growth ;D

Katie

W

waxingmoon

Hi KatieP,

Welcome to Noogleland... lol.

I think what you are doing with the multiple small sessions is a great idea. This amount of time has yielded results for others.

It is probably much better in my opinion to use multiple sessions versus a single long session. By pumping several times per day your 'remind' your breasts they should be enlarged, instead of just pumping every 24 hours.

Some have reported breast tingling. This if probably a sign of the breasts response to being stretched. Permanent growth is going to happen a molecule at a time and occur over the course of many, many months (read that years) of use.

You will however start to have sustained swelling in response to your pumping fairly soon. As I recall I began to retain my swelling approximately a month or so after I began to use this method. My swelling currently lasts the entire day.

I pump twice a day for about 45 minutes to an hour. It took me a while to be able to tolerate suction for that long. I started out with using just a single 15 minute session. When I went to two 15 minute session the results started to show up.

Just keep up this great method you already have and I am sure you will see some results. Do you use the pump and hold method or do you pump and release?

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

K

KatieP

Re: Bella's PM and estro dom waxingmoon/anyone

Hey waxingmoon or anyone else familiar with this,

I pump then release and the suction holds well for me. If I slowly lose suction then I will pump a few more times.

I was on Eve's forum and I believe it is you who is very knowledgeable about hormones etc.

I was curious to try Bella's PM, however I don't want to mess around with my hormones! I don't know if I have estrogen dominance....but shortly before my period I do tend to get very moody, anxious, stressed, tender breasts to the point that my husband knows I'm about to get it (poor guy!) but that is about it, I don't get other symptoms, does that sound like estrogen dominance to you? I was reading Pubmed's lab abstracts and they do state that it does cause a little proliferation and it also states that it prevents it too!? I'm a bit confused on that one. What do you recommend? 900mg is alot per day since 1000mg is the level of cell proliferation.

I would like to try PM and noogling together.

Thank you
Katie