hair growth info

yeya

Hey girls I'm on aguaje currently to help with my breast growth, but I also take maca for butt increase, but apparently one of this products or both made my hair grow a lot. Just sharing may help some of you, they are also very good in balancing hormones as well, I had missed my period for 6 months and the next month I got my period, now I'm normal again. They are very good supplements to stay healthy as well.

nessinessi

liah said:
Hey girls I'm on aguaje currently to help with my breast growth, but I also take maca for butt increase, but apparently one of this products or both made my hair grow a lot. Just sharing may help some of you, they are also very good in balancing hormones as well, I had missed my period for 6 months and the next month I got my period, now I'm normal again. They are very good supplements to stay healthy as well.

I love love LOVE aguaje and maca! My cycles have been screwed up for years and these are the only herbs that have gotten them under control. I was SO tired of my gyno not trying to help my situation and just give me birth control pills to help straighten things out. I think the BC just made things worse. I would have to say the aguaje probably made your hair grow as that is what happened to me, hair and nails! I love it. Its so funny how these products work differently for some as aguaje did nothing for my boobs but did wonders for my butt, hair and nails. Maca made my stomach bigger which wasn't good. My roommate experience boob growth which what she wasn't looking for. Strange.. ??? Good luck with your goals, it's wonderful to also see someone getting some results.

Clovis00

Healthy and beautiful Hair is a reflection of your Well-being and, therefore, they are cherished by everyone. However, to keep them in healthy condition require a little but regular effort. One of the major problem with hair care is the fact that most of the products available do more harm to hair than protecting. For hair care, it is best to look at alternatives which are natural and absolutely safe. Infact, ayurveda - the Indian science of healing has been using herbs since ancient time to heal and treat hair related diseases. Herbs for hair which are proven to control hair loss and promote regrowth are discussed below:

Eclipta Alba: Bhringraj (as it is commonly known in India) is an ancient herb used for health of hair and other parts of body. Eclipta alba is also used externally to treat athlete foot, eczema & dermatitis, on the scalp to address hair loss. Eclipta alba (bhringraj) is the best known herb for preventing balding and premature graying.

Trigonella foenum-graecum: Commonly known as Fenugreek, Trigonella foenum-graecum has beneficial effects on hair growth, lustre and health. Fenugreek is thought to work by increasing the dilation of blood vessels to the scalp, thereby improving blood circulation and nutrient supply to this area. Fenugreek has very beneficial effects on hair growth, lustre and health. It has a unique mix of constituents, which contribute to maintaining healthy-looking hair and a well-nourished scalp.

Emblica Officinalis: Emblica Officinalis or Indian Gooseberry enriches hair growth and hair pigmentation. It strengthens roots of hair, maintains color and luster. Eating fresh fruit or applying its paste on hair roots improves hair growth and color. Amla (Indian gooseberry) is a proven hair herb and is used in all or polyherbal ayurvedic preparations for hair loss

Acacia Concinna:Acacia Concinna or Shikakai is used to control dandruff, promoting hair growth and strengthening hair roots. It is popularly referred as "fruit for the hair" as it has a naturally mild pH, that gently cleans the hair without stripping it of natural oils. It is a common, prickly, scandent shrub, which grows in tropical jungles throughout India. Shikakai is actually an ayurvedic herb used as medicine for its strengthening & conditioning properties on the hair.

Sapindus Mukorossi: Reetha or Sapindus Mukorossi is an excellent hair tonic and used as a natural cleanser for washing hair, and forms a rich, natural lather. It is still being used as a naturally produced shampoo by the rural folks in India for washing their hair. Soap nuts (sapindus mukorossi) herb liquid can be used to clean hair in place of your regular shampoo...

liah said:

what does aguaje do?

TT said:
hiya
with my lupus i get a lot of sudden hair loss, usually i get 1 or 2 sudden bald patches at a time, but this year ive only had 2 bald patches. but currenty having alot af shedding (post preg).
my hair is now to my waist and im part african.
i take,,
prescription zinc 220mgs
ferrous sulfate 200mgs (for anemia too)
use amla on my roots ( thicker and stronger hair)and coconut oil on my ends at night( stops breakage)
have started back on pueraria mirifica (stronger that fenugreek), used to use it for hair growth b4 i got pregnant)
and am waiting for some 2000mg royal jelly to arrive (for hair growth)

hope this info is good,

would like to hear any other hair growth methods ;)

I have a friend, who owns a salon and is qualified beauty therapist. when she was 17 she ahd the same problem, she startd getting bald patches and it was horrible, her professor at unvieristy told her to use Propolis, and she did and since then she hasnt had any real bald patches. my hair got flaky, so i asked her wht to do and she said that i should also use propolis as it is good for that too, and i did order it - it smells real shit, i must give it that, but i put it over nights and covered my hair with a plastic bag. it did take all the dandruff away soooo quickly as well as i can see my hair started having an amazing body and shape. before my hair was kinda more "dead" if you know what i mean. she just said to rub it on the roots and scalp and it works wonders