Hard nipples

NewGirlJ

Hello everyone,
So I've been NBing for over 4 months now and for the first time I've been noticing my nipples harden. But like seriously harden and it almost feels like it extends to the top part of the boob under the nipple... is this normal?

midbackn2013

I’m a little confused by the second question but I did notice my nipples start getting hard more often after using NB. I guess because of the stimulation they weren’t used to lol!

noogler 24

hey newgirl
nipples harden and feel painful before periods in particular..u can tape then if it bothers u n i am sure it ll settle,if it isnt painful..it is sexy ;) so enjoy

NewGirlJ

Thanks guys! I wasnt sure if this was a normal thing..... glad to know everything will be ok lol. It does go away after a while. And i will definitely try the tape trick.

TomRob

hey newgirl
nipples harden and feel painful before periods in particular..u can tape then if it bothers u n i am sure it ll settle,if it isnt painful..it is sexy ;) so enjoy
When I pump my breasts my nipples also get hard but that is a major turn on for me. I can't keep my fingers away from my tits.

TomRob

I’m a little confused by the second question but I did notice my nipples start getting hard more often after using NB. I guess because of the stimulation they weren’t used to lol!
It is nice to see girls also use NoogleBerry pumps. I wonder how many females to males here on NoogleBerry website uses breasts pumps.