Has anyone experienced sagging as a result of noogling?

Paloma

Hey peoples,

I'm not sure... maybe I'm crazy.... but I think I might be getting a little saggy.... I'll take pics and post after the swelling goes down.

But in the meantime, betweentime -- does anyone else think they might be getting a bit of the sags from all this pumping and stretching?

thabai

Nope I haven't experienced sagging... hmm mebe you're growing too fast for the breast tissue to fill the space? orrr you oculd try noogling higher up? That may lift em?

Anastasia916

I suggest doing chest exercises a few times a week, or daily, this will keep the breasts perky. I've never experienced sagging from pumping, but I also do chest exercises so maybe that's why?

charitywat88

I have wondered about that too. But I pump pretty hard so I thought it might be from pumping them up sooo big then when the cups aren't there maybe they just sag. I've been pumping more often lately though and hadn't noticed it anymore. As thabai suggested maybe the tissue on the inside needs to catch up with our swelling cause you know we're stretching them when we swell. I do anyway cause I swell huge then go down a lot. I dont really know but this is just what I thought from my experience. :)

Paloma

Hmmm... interesting feedback. Yeah, I might be growing too fast... at least I think I'm growing - the measuring tape doesn't say any different than it did about 2 months ago when I started, but I do seem somehow boobier than before.

Also, I'm a bit older than many of you lovlies - 37 - wondering if maybe i don't have as much collegen? And never had kids... *sigh* ...so I don't know how that factors in...

Anastasia - what kind of chest exercises do you do? In flat-to-fab it says that push-ups can make you flatter, but maybe that's not true for everyone?

Thabai - I don't seem to have a choice where I noogle - do you? I mean, the cups just go on where they go on, and I can't seem to position them any other way and get any suction - is there a trick to it?

Also - my bf was looking at my chichis in these cups and wondering if maybe, because there is more breast tissue ABOVE the nipple going into the dome (know whatta mean?) that maybe I'm stretching the skin above the nipple more, as opposed to below the nipple - making the tops longer in relation to the bottom and thus contributing to sagging...

Anastasia916

*face palm* UGH flat to fab, nothing against the writer but she is not a dang expert. She just got her info from the forums, from the BE board and breast nexus. If you look on the BE board and go under the programs page you can find Lucille's original program it is NOT what she recommends in her book, crazy huh? She goes by Lucy on the BE board though, forgot her username but you can find Lucy's program under the program page. Chest exercises will not flatten you, they will make the pectoral muscles stronger, the pectoral muscles are what is under the breasts and they are what supports the breasts, working out heavily with weights can decrease their size, like how body builders are, but using your body as your resistance or very little weight in weight training will be fine. I personally use the Easy Curves device as it was a gift to me 2 years ago, I used it everyday for 3 months at first, now use it a few days a week. It originally lifted me and perked me up, as after pregnancy they weren't as lifted and perky as they use to be :( I still use it to keep them perky. But you don't have to have the easy curves to do it, think of the movie "Grease" when they were squeezing their palms together and flexing their chest, you can do that over and over everyday in different positions of the palms at different heights and firm the muscles. But you can also do pushups, you can do them on a kitchen counter like Philli does, against a wall, or on the floor, the floor would be the highest level of resistance, and different positions of the hands alter things even further. But no I don't think chest exercises done in lower resistance levels flattens. If done like a body builder doing presses with 100lbs or more, than yes it probably would lol. But yea I despise the flat to fab book because it's not complete, it is very limited in information about NBE and as I said, she's not really an expert. Waihaka (don't know if I'm spelling his username right) over on the BE board and breast nexus forum is probably the best expert to talk to about herbal NBE. But yea, flat to fab does not discuss all the things needed to know about herbal NBE, nor does it discuss the other methods of NBE like pumping, BO, hypnosis, etc. etc. etc. From what I read she says pumping doesn't work LMFAO I think all the ladies here have proved that to be WRONG! So yea, that book is not a reliable source of info on NBE, your best bet is to read the forums.

thabai

Hmm ana breast excersises is a good point. I go to the gym quite a lot so that may be why I haven't noticed sagging either

N

nik1

i think it's just a psychological thing.
you put the domes on, pump, take them off - and your boobs are prettier, perkier, fuller, swollen. then they deflate. but they look just like they always did.
if you think they're sagging more you could try taking pictures of your breasts, just for you, and compare them.

charitywat88

Good point nik1, I thought about that too. Like when u pump before u go to bed they're all nice and big and u wake up the next morn and they seem so small compared to post pumping.

blue_sardine

Hey Paloma,

I'm with you on this one - my boobs feel a touch saggier or 'emptier' once the swelling goes away, but actually, I think this will be temporary (and it's nothing major, it's just a little saggage, but I can notice it). I think what's happening is the skin is getting a bit stretched, and the growth inside the breast hasn't caught up yet. It's probably a much faster process to simply stretch some skin than it is to grow/expand the new cells inside.

I'm not worried about it - I'm just going to keep on noogling, and I think the growth inside will fill in my new, slightly saggy breast-skin a bit more over time. I'm guessing it's probably a necessary part of the process, actually, especially for those of us who've never had kids and thus probably never had our boob-skin stretched in that way.

Teeny Tiny

I experienced slight sagging in the first 6 months or so of noogling, not a lot as I don't have a lot to get saggy, but noticeable regardless. Once they finally started to increase in size they got less and less saggy. They haven't grown much yet, but enough to take the sag out, probably until I reach the next level of swelling anyway. One thing I would suggest would be the chest exercises that Anastasia mentioned, another would be to make sure you drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated, and possibly taking collagen like Anastasia has mentioned several times to help with the elasticity of the skin. I've also noticed that while I don't get and maintain as much swelling since I've been taking them the Spirulina and EPO I've been taking for a little over a month now seems to be keeping them firmer as well.

Paloma

Wow, great food for thought! Thanks everybody.

Blue, you and I started at almost exactly the same time, so I got a soft spot for ya my sista. Yeah, I think you may be right about the gap between stretching the skin and filling it in. Thanks for the encouragement, I'm gonna fearlessly don my cups and venture forth into the unknown... heh heh.

Tiny - You're growing??? YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY baby! I'm soooooooo happy for you! Last I checked I thought I read that you were feeling like it was never gonna happen, so I'm grinning like a jackass eatin' thistles to hear of your progress! You def deserve it lovely lady. Hmmm... spiralina and epo... got it - thanks!

Ok guys, lets just remember to drink lots of water and not overdo the pumping...

*luvs*

Paloma

Ok, so, just to update my thoughts on this - I've been finding that my breasts look less saggy now that I've moved to the large cups.

To be clear, I never really filled the mediums (like, my nips never touched the very ends) but moving to the larges helps the swelling to be rounder, rather than longer, and thus less saggy looking.

How about you y'all? are you waiting until your nips hit the ends of the domes bfor moving up? or are u just going for it as soon as possible? do u find it impacts ur shape?

Teeny Tiny

I don't think there is any real rule as to what size cup you should use, other than your frame needs to support its size to achieve and maintain a suction anyway. Like me, I've grown about a cup size now, but am still very small (36A) and prefer using the L's and XL's myself because I like the size and shape of swelling they give me. Basically, the larger you go up in cup size the more rounded or outer diameter growing you get to help spread them out and correct issues like tuberous breasts or sagging. If you already have nicely shaped or wide breasts than the smaller cups help to give a more outward lengthwise pull and growth you get. I recommend perhaps mixing it up, like I like to use the L's for outward pull, and the XL's for sideways growth, which seems to give them a nice shape together. I'll start the day out with the L's (which I don't have right now :'() to help them stand at attention so to say, then do my last session or two depending on how many I do with the XL's to give them a rounder more shapely appearance. This is my plan to keep doing once I can afford to buy more L cups until I outgrow them, then I'll have to stick with just the XL's. ;)

Paloma

Hmm.. thanx for the feedback Teeny. Is it hard getting suction with the xls? The Ls used to be pretty hard to get on and keep suction, but now it's getting easier, which I've taken as a sign of growth... maybe I'm wrong? By the way, I'm thrilled to know of your progress... very exciting!

Teeny Tiny

Thanks Paloma!

If you had difficulty with the L's you'll probably have some with the XL's in the beginning as they're a little larger in diameter than the L's. I never had a problem with any of them other than the M's being to narrow for my shape. I've got a fairly broad chest though so the L's and XL's were no problem whatsoever to use, but as I said everyone's different. If you have a smaller frame then I do, which apparently you do you may have difficulty, but if you've grown into the L's I'm sure you'll grow into being able to use the XL's with no problem before too long. Good luck! :D

laura

Teeny Tiny said:
Thanks Paloma!

If you had difficulty with the L's you'll probably have some with the XL's in the beginning as they're a little larger in diameter than the L's. I never had a problem with any of them other than the M's being to narrow for my shape. I've got a fairly broad chest though so the L's and XL's were no problem whatsoever to use, but as I said everyone's different. If you have a smaller frame then I do, which apparently you do you may have difficulty, but if you've grown into the L's I'm sure you'll grow into being able to use the XL's with no problem before too long. Good luck! :D

Hi, i got my nb yesterday with the large cups, and there too big so iv ordered medium and there coming tomorrow but will they always be to big? Lol i know that sounds daft but i just cant see them fitting with the gaps. Iv been using 1 at a time till my mediums arrive tomorrow. I can get 1 on but no chance with 2 :(

Teeny Tiny

I'm pretty sure that in time once you start experiencing swelling and growth just as most you'll be able to use them both, just give it some time, good luck, and welcome to the forum! ;) :D ;D

laura

I hope so :) because i dont think i will get much growth out of the medium beacuse im a B already thats why i thought large cups would be ok but obviously not :(

I know it will take time just want to get started :D cant wait for my cups tomorrow lol. but i am also worried about sagging further, iv had 2 children and dont want them ending up round my belly button ha. i think its the not knowing what the results will be thats quite scary ???

Teeny Tiny

Ahhh, didn't know you're already a B, you must be small framed, that can have a lot to do with it. What band size do you wear? Depending on the band size and the shape of your breasts determines how well the cups work. Like for me, I started out at a 34AA, well more like a 36AAA because my frame and breast shape prefer 36 band size, but my breasts were so small that they wouldn't even begin to fill a 36A cup. Despite their small size I couldn't use the mediums because it was too uncomfortable with as narrow as they are, so after 2 attempts to use the M's I said the heck with them and started using the L's. Now I've only grown to a 36A after a year of noogling, but I experience such good swelling at times that I had to move on to using a combination of L's and XL's. And with my wider frame never had a problem getting both L's or both XL's to fit, other than it kind of annoys my armpits from time to time. Now I'm only using XL's because my L's cracked and I can't afford to replace them and I'm still only a 36A, so everyone's different. You may end up needing to keep using one at a time for a while, then eventually you may find that both will fit together, several others have experienced that. If the M's don't seem big enough for you I'd just keep using the L's one at a time and pick a day and once a week try to put them on together and sooner or later I'm sure you'll be surprised that they'll both fit and work together.

Good luck! :D