Has anyone increased bust size and lost weight at the same time...?

Rachiex

Obviously trying to increase cup size at the moment (little bit upset at the moment as it started off well but had kind of hit a stop right now), but I am also trying to lose weight at the same time (kind of like Extreme Makeover!). I just wondered if there was anyone who had increased size and lost weight elsewhere at the same time? I am just so worried that if I lose weight I will lose them and I have only just started to see a little increase in size because of the noogleberry after so many years... ??? :-\ x

K

kultzu

Hi Rachiex,

I have been working out a lot even before starting NB. So combination of them makes my body looks good. Bigger boobs with flat stomach ;) ;).

I think what I try to say here is to do more exercise , eat healthy food , and keep noogling. ;D ;D

Kultzu

Y

yourcuties

Hi Rachlex,
Go into the search menu and look 4 my topic called "funny!" This will answer ur question ;)

Rachiex

Thanks Yourcuties

It was so nice to read the thread - everyone here is so positive and inspiring. When I've had a long day at work and I'm tired and just don't want to be strapped up into my domes, I read the forum and I just have to keep on pumping!

Well done for losing weight and increasing your bust at the same time - I hope I can do the same. I need to get training as I have 3 charity runs to do this year and don't want to embarass myself or, worse still, collapse and not be able to finish the race and collect the charity money! I will hopefully have to get a bigger sports bra soon! ;D x x x x

Y

yourcuties

LOL! Good on u Rachlex! Keep thinking positive and what an amazing thing u do for doing charity runs! And not just one but 3! Keep up the good work!

U

umbasheer

I'm presently working on this very thing! But losing weight does not have an affect on your breast gain fortunately with noogleberry.

When using herbal methods it does though.

Happy Pumping,

UmBasheer

J

jellyDeeeee

Hi all Im doing the bodytrim method google it up !!!! the fat is melting off my tummy yay !!!! love Jelly....

Rachiex

Wow - the Bodytrim sounds fab - how's it going?! Well, I finally got up the courage to go to the gym today and I felt great afterwards and came home and still had some swelling from the morning - I was so terrified my boobs were going to shrink if I did any exercise (crazy huh!)

I have just 8 weeks to go before I do my first charity run so I need to get going with getting fit and I can get some bigger boobies at the same time! Yay boobies! x x x x

J

jellyDeeeee

Girls I am absolutely wrapped in the body trim method!!!!!! I am looking great, the fat is melting in the right places, thanks to the noogleberry my boobs look better than ever !!

this is largely a protien diet there is a vegetarian version but that would be more tedious though.

its all real food, you deont go hungry even get afree day to eat what you want i am sooooo impressed !!!

really you shoyld google it. the cost is approx $149.00 aus and well worth it yay love jelly!!! :-* :-*