Has anyone tried Boobpop?

warriorbride

Here are the ingredients. It's a breast cream and it's applied once a day.

Deionized Water, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Catearyl Alcohol, Witch Hazel Extract, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Polydimethylsiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbic Acid, Stearic Acid, Wild Yam Extract, Fragrance, Milk Thistle Extract, Motherwort Extract, Black cohosh extract, blessed Thistle extract, Damiana extract, Dong quai extract, fennel extract, fenugreek extract, saw palmetto extract, sodium hydroxide.

I figured I'd start this since it will be a while until I can start Noogling. I am 3 weeks out from breast implant removal (explant) surgery so I need to wait 6 months to start noogling. I am a AA and have no boobs. I have breast-fed all 6 of our children and lost the little boobs I had when my youngest weaned after 2 years of nursing.

HoneyBee

I have not tried that one. I currently use flax seed oil. Some times I add some fennel extract to it.

I nursed my 3 babies and they left me with not much besides skin. Way to go to make it through 6 kids! Busy mom. The good news is that fully mature breasts have great potential to respond to the noogleberry. Make sure you drink lots of water. I would also suggest use fenugreek or PM if you can. Did you take anything to keep your milk supply up or did your body naturally produce enough?

warriorbride

Hi Honeybee! No I never took anything for my milk supply. I can't wait to start noogling! I'm totally flat right now. The girls just aren't playing!

HoneyBee

If you didn't need to take anything to keep your milk supply up then that's a good sign that your hormones are working good for you. Hopefully you respond really well.