Has anyone tried sleeping in them?

Votes: 1 50.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

Rachiex

I just wondered as I know you can sleep in the Brava ones (although I don't think I could). Has anyone tried?

M

Mumma Bear

I haven't tried sleeping in them overnight, but this is my morning session:

Alarm at 5.25am - Attach noogle to one side, fall back to sleep
Alarm at 6.05am - swap sides - fall back to sleep
Alarm at 6.45am - Finish noogling and hop out of bed with a jiggle!

This way I can fit in a morning session of 40mins each side without loosing any of my day. By doing it one side at a time I can still fall back to sleep on my side - I just can't sleep on my back. I might loose suction once or twice but I am sleeping lightly enough that I can squeeze the pump.

jinj

i should try mumma bear's method..
i would be too sleepy the pain wont affect my sleep hopefully hahaaaaaaa

M

mojo

Hi Rachiex,

I did try one night ... to see (if and) how long I could sleep in them for.

I must have laid in bed, on my back, for about 30 mins (or maybe 45 mins, at most?)

But I just couldn't get comfortable! I had to keep fighting the urge to roll over onto my side. And that in itself was frustrating. (Goodness - I don't know how the Brava girls do it!!!)

And *just* as I was beginning to snooze ... one dome decided to go "pfffft" and popped off!

Sheesh, I thought. All that effort, for nothing!! :(

I realised that I might just as well have had a good noogle before I went to bed, and then jumped in with happy, fluffy boozies. And enjoyed dozing off more or less instantly, with the blissful freedom to stretch, roll, curl up, and generally indulge in that wonderful embrace that is sleep.

So that was my experience.

But I know one person here on the Noogle forum reported no problem sleeping in them (they used Brava domes, I think).

So it might work with an NB - who knows?

All you can do is give it a go. (And maybe I should have persevered - just like with noogling!)

Best of luck :)
Mojo

jinj

oh i had some inputs too
i did try sleeping in them one night too. i was doing my normal session and went to bed trying to sleep.
but it was so painful, my ribcage and back (i felt that my back is being pulled whenever i noogle)..i couldn't sleep.

imma try doing it in the morning using alarm and fall back to sleep with that. (if i can get up early wiht teh alarm)