Has this happened to anyone else?

kayye

Could anyone tell me why this has happened and if it has happened to you? I haven't pumped in about a week, so yesterday when I pumped I was mortified to see that my breasts had blistered. What would cause this? Please help

Attachments

• ouch.jpg
    ouch.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 646

SEECHELE

THIS HAPPEND TO ME ALSO, I WASN'T USING A LUBE. I LET IT HEAL ON ITS OWN, I NOW USE BABY OIL GEL NO MORE PROBLEMS :) IT WAS VERY HOT THAT DAY ALSO NOT SO SURE IF IT WAS A FACTOR! LET IT HEAL!! HOT SHOWERS HELPED WITH ICHING.

junjo

OMG!!!
That never happened to me, I'd be so scared. Are those all blisters?
You should think what was different from the other times and don't do that again, like never.
Get better, girl

ouch!

Poor you. I hope you get better soon. Do you think you could have developed an allergy to the moisturiser or oil that youa re using to pump?
Did it itch or feel hot as you were pumping?

kayye

I have not done anything different. I was using baby oil as a lube but stopped that due to the itching it was causing. I have noogled several times... over a month actually without any kind of lube and have never had any problems. Could it be not enough water in my system and I drew it to the top of my skin? I don't know. Thank you for your concerns and comments. It is greatly appreciated!!!

Hi Kayye, hope you're doing better this morning.
I know that everyone is different and the fact t hat you can even get suction without lubrication is testament to that.
I would put my money on this being an issue rellated to moisturisation. If you think the trauma your skin is going through during the pumping process, I know it might feel okay but it needs assistance to stretch healthily. Baby oil is actaully quite an irritant so I am not surprised that it made you itch. Why don't you try a light vitamin E cram or some cocoa butter (added bonus of smelling LUSH).

None of us here are professing to be experts on teh subjects, or indeed have been doing it for long enough to really know the 'truth' BUT using a moisturiser is likely to not only assist with swelling into the domes, minimising damage to the skin and also possibly preventing strech marks. Please don't take this as patronizing, at the end of the day you know what is best for you but I would love it if you gave the lube a go.

much love,

sandrauk

I also had a similar problem when I first pimped without cream.

It is caused by stress to the skin (usually overpumping). In effect the top layer of skin gets pulled away from the underlayer and naturally fills up with moisture, just like any other blister.

In my case I was left with brown discoloring on the blister site, which has taken a couple of months to fade.

The good news is that I'm sure I pump as much now but the blisters haven't happened again. I do use cream now.

kayye

I would like to thank you all for your comments and concerns... and Natty... NOOOOOO I do not take your input as patronizing... I appreciate your input and your concerns and your comments. I am new here, hence maybe I am doing something wrong. I don't know if this would be a factor, but the day I pumped I was in the yard and picked up a piece of wood and got pricked with a porcupine quill in my finger. Honestly that would be the only thing that was different besides not drinking enuf fluids. Thank you all for your concerns.... I just hope they don't scar... LOL... without going the operation route, I have spent alot of time and money between pills... creams and NB to not have the breast that I desire and have them scared!!!!

ilovebreasts

i dont think its a cream/oil problem its over pumping i never use cream or oils because the cups do not stay in place. after i healed i used less pressure and it has not happened.

kayye

I guess I am confused as to what is over pumping and what is not.... when I pump...I generally only do between 45 min to an hour and have never had a problem. Heck... there have been days where I did not have to work and I would pump for an hour initially and would pump 15 minutes every hour and I still never had a problem. Alas i am stupid... I needed to pump and now my water blisters have now become blood blisters and I feel they will scar.. I just don't understand it all :-[

Lily13

It's not about the amount of time, but how much pressure you use while noogling. You can pump for 4 hours as long as the pressure isn't high. But you can also pump for 30 minutes at very high pressure and cause major red dots and hickey marks.

I honestly think you are overpumping and you need to take a break until everything heals. Arnica gel should help with the blood blisters, but you should not be noogling at all until everything is cleared up! :) You definitely need to start using some type of lotion too. I can't imagine noogling without some type of lubrication. It would hurt so much.

roadrashes

Hi. I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner. This happened to me only two or three. My boob with lotion was pressed to hard against the cup. Like a blister from wearing new shoes.THIS IS ONLY A SUGGESTION> I took a heating pad on med and placed it on top. I DID NOT SCAR. The heating pad worked to deflate them andthen it stings alittle so you can go ahead and put some neosporin. I live by that stuff.I was scared but the quickly deflated and were gone in a couple of hours.I did not over pump either please make sure you have room in your cup, snug is good but rubbing even withlotion is apparently no good. This happenend when I went from my xl back to l's. Please keep us updated.

kayye

I would like to thank everyone for there comments and concerns. I have started pumping again and have had no
problems as of yet. I did do something very... very... stupid. after my breast blistered, I pumped the next day and
my blisters fill with blood. they have scared, but thanks to a great scar jell they are going away.

Attachments

• 0608011512b.jpg
    0608011512b.jpg
    227.2 KB · Views: 261
  • Image1.jpg
    Image1.jpg
    211.4 KB · Views: 202
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 207
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 200
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    229.7 KB · Views: 241

roadrashes

Hi. I am very glad to see you have recovered. ?Your breasts are beautiful and I'm not seeing anything. What kind of scar jelly are you using?

kayye

Hi all,

I am sorry I have not responded lately, but here are some up to date pictures of my progress.

Kayye

Attachments

• Image5.jpg
    Image5.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 248
  • Image4.jpg
    Image4.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 215
  • Image3.jpg
    Image3.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 203
  • Image2.jpg
    Image2.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 223

jodi9

i only got blisters when i was pumping in a sauna so the heat is a bad idea while pumping it really scared me off noogling

kayye

Hey there,

I am sorry I have not posted much lately, but I have still been noogling.
here are some latest pictures. this system is just wonderful.

Attachments

• knew1.jpg
    knew1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 174
  • knew2.jpg
    knew2.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 158
  • knew3.jpg
    knew3.jpg
    12.3 KB · Views: 156
  • knew4.jpg
    knew4.jpg