Heightening Sensations

swellguy

When we first received the Noogleberry nipple and clitoris pumping system, we were surprised and curious. We had used a pumping system before but had never seen, even on the Internet, such cute "cups." On one end, there was the tube attachment, and on the other end were black, circular, inserts that scaled down the sucking size of the cups to medium nipple diameter. The black rings are rounded and extremely smooth which gave us a good first impression.

I think it's important to note that we don't use pumping to permanently elongate or swell my wife's nipples or her clitoris. We use the pump exclusively for foreplay - to enhance her sexual sensations and to increase my ability to help her become intensely aroused. The visual excitement is also a nice plus.

First, we put the cups with round inserts over her very lubricated nipples so that each nipple slightly protruded into the cups. I gently pumped, pulling them slightly inside. I pumped again and it pulled them in and then they swelled, slightly, and while inside the cup they became a little more reddish brown. It was just enough so that it tugged but did not cause any pain. In fact, she said that it was the same pressure as a nice suck. We held it there for a minute, pumped once more, then after a few seconds, released. We did this about 3 more times over the next 5 minutes. After the pumping, her nipples were certainly protruding and the color of the areola was distinctly darker. She touched them and I did as well. There was no doubt they were more sensitive. When I touched them with my tongue, her reaction was undeniable. The nipple pump had engorged her nipples and now they would be more easily excited for the next hour or so.

After some foreplay and lubrication (very important), it was time to see if the Noogleberry would cause my wife's clitoris to become a bit larger and much more sensitized for the rest of our evening.

We used the single tube and one cup this time and carefully placed the cup with the black insert directly over her clitoris so that it was clear the clit was in the center of the opening. With just a slow and gentle pull of the pump trigger the clitoris started to be pulled inside the cup - but just slightly. This is a slow and easy process, not for someone who wants to quickly pull the trigger a few times.

I pumped about 3 more times and pulled her clitoris into the cup and then held it there. The tugging sensation and the swelling were apparent and exciting for both her and me. She is very insistent if the vacuum of the pump gets a little to high, so I knew she was liking this. Just like the action of the nipple pump, my wife enjoys a pump up and release feeling on her clit. It pulls and swells it for a few seconds, then lets go. We do this for about 5 minutes. Sometimes she likes to leave the pressure on for a while and sometimes the pump and letting go feels just right. Either way, the pumping almost brought her to orgasm 2 times in just 5 minutes. During...she said that it was the best clit pumping she's felt and asked me where I got the cups. I didn't say Noogleberrys, but I did say England. I would have had too much explaining to do with the Noogleberry word.

Both her nipples and clitoris became more swollen and engorged and were distinctly more excitable than before. Once pumped, any oral pleasure or touch is intensely pleasurable for her. Since we've been pumping, she has become a woman who can have 5 or 6 orgasms over an hour or so. She can have them during foreplay, intercourse, or even during the pumping process itself. She loves the feeling of a large clitoris during intercourse because it is naturally rubbed and touched consistently, whereas before, it would not be touched at all.

My wife and I love the Noogleberry equipment and use it frequently. It is part of our lovemaking and adds real fun and pleasure to each encounter. If you have any questions at all, please ask, and please do try. You might be very surprised.

Swellguy

noimp

Can you use the pump that is from breast system with the nipple cup? Also with nipple pumping, I wonder if my areolas will be large? my husband loves large areolas. I ordered nipple cup but not the hand pump hoping to use the hand pump for breast --just chaging the cups. Thanks!

swellguy

Hi noimp and thanks for replying,

I think any of the pumps from Noogleberry would be fine, though the smaller white pump and the pump with the guage pull out a smaller amount of air with each stroke. The small incremental tugging might feel better than a quick, or harder tug. I think any of the three would be fine if care and a gentle touch are used.

I know that when nipples are pumped they protrude more, are more engorged, and become a deeper color. I also notice that the areolas become deeper in color and are more engorged as well. But as far as pumping causing a change in the diameter of the areola, I must admit I've not seen that, and if it did, it don't think it would be permanent.

You can use the nipple pumping cups two ways: With the rubber ring attached so that only the nipple itself is pumped, or you can take the rubber ring off to increase the diameter of the suction. This will pull in both your nipple and part, or all, of your areola. This will also increase the amount of blood flow to your areolas and make them more prominent.

Try both ways as see which one feels the best to you. Ask your husband which one he likes. Remember, once the nipples are pumped they are more sensitive that they normally would be, so enjoy the pleasure they can bring.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi swellguy and thank you for your candid and very informative feedback of the nipple system etc. This will be very useful for others thinking about using the system.

Please note noimp, that as swellguy has mentioned, all the breast, nipple , clitoral cups and penis cylinders are compatible with all our hand pumps and tubing and very interchangeable. As swellguy has said, the noogleberry pump is possibly better to use with the nipples as it is more lightweight and compact compared to the PowerX pump.

best wishes

Lucy :)

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
I gotta say, this was a turn-on. I know what Noogleberry product I'm buying next!

Matt B

Hey Tank Girl,you're right!I already have the nipple cups for me.Maybe I'll leave the Nb out and my fiancee can ask "what are these for"?And I can say:Guess What! ;D.HA HA! I have found that nipple noogling can get erotic,as it does feel great and the nips are getting bigger.Thank you noogleberry.

MATT B

swellguy

Hello everyone! I'd like to share another great pleasure with you. My wife and I purchased one small breast pump cup from Noogleberry. We already own a Noogleberry pump and silicon tubing, so we only needed one more item. We purchased the breast cup so we could try vulva pumping. We've heard that vulva pumping can be very stimulating to the body and visually exciting as well.

The purpose of vulva pumping is to swell the outer and inner labia, as well as the clitoris. With a vulva pump, all 3 areas can be enlarged simultaneously. When my wife's lips and clit swell a bit, she says that the sexual feelings in all these areas are significantly heightened. Here's how we do it:

First I rub her vulva area with the palm of my hand, coated with warm lube. This is a very gentle and slow rub, up and down, or slowly around. This is exciting for both of us and is a good way to massage and relax the whole area. Next, I use a product called Aquaphor. It is a healing ointment for skin that's not as thick as Vaseline, but a little thicker than lube. I put a layer of this all around the edge of the pump cup and the area surrounding my wife's vulva. This area would correspond to the places where the pumping cup would attach to her skin. For my purposes (I like the visual sensation of watching my wife's vulva swell) I coat a thin layer of water based lubrication all around the complete inside of the cup. This serves 2 purposes. First, as my wife's vulva grows inside the cup, there's continuous lubrication throughout the whole process. Second, I have found that without the lube on the inside of the cup, it literally "steams" up. A layer of moisture forms on the inside, causing the cup to be opaque. I just can't see anything. My wife sometimes likes to look too. She can use a hand mirror or just look down if she's propped up a bit.

I place the cup directly of her vulva so that it covers the length of the lips and over her clitoris. The whole cup fits nicely. I start a moderately slow pump and watch her vulva rise into the cup. Her vulva gets very red, or reddish brown, immediately. Her labia minora begin to protrude beyond her labia majora and her clitoris begins to be pulled out from under the hood. Pumping again, the outer lips start to really swell and spread apart just a bit. Here's when the inner lips become larger and protrude out and apart as well. It's like watching a flower bloom in time lapse photography. Her clitoris and the hood are now becoming engorged and can easily be seen just above the inner lips. Every part of her genital area is swollen and she says she can feel her pulse beat inside her vagina. What I can't see, but I feel a little later, is that the inside of the vagina is slightly pumped as well and this makes her vagina feel tighter upon penetration.

Pumping until the vulva swells firm is when you want to stop and just hold it there. If there's any pain at all, you can release the air pressure just a little, or let it all out and start again. Like most things, this can be trial and error, so start slow.

Once pumped to this point, my wife's vulva fills about 2/3 to 3/4 of the inside of the cup. She likes it stopped there and we don't pump or release for a minute or two. This gives us time to kiss, caress, and play.

Once the pump is released her vulva goes down, but not all the way. Her lips and clitoris are still somewhat swollen and are VERY sensitive to touch...in a GOOD way. Just inside her lips she is very wet and stimulated. Any kind of licking, petting, caressing, or gentle sucking of this area will probably produce an orgasm much quicker than normal. Often, I tease her by rubbing her clit and lips for a minute or so, then I pump her one more time. Sometimes, the second pumping can cause her to orgasm, but not every time.

After pumping, any foreplay in this area is intensely pleasurable to my wife. She will be unusually wet and ready for penetration. She LOVES the tight feeling of her lips around my fingers or penis and her clit can have direct contact with me. The pumped feeling can last for 15-20 minutes and then her vulva looks back to normal.

I almost forgot. We did try something the other night that worked famously. We slid a large pillow under her lower back and bum so that her vulva would be up and nearly flat. Then, I placed one of those mini-vibrators, about 4 cm long and 1 cm in diameter, lengthwise along her lips so that the top of the vibrator was situated just beneath (and touching) her clitoris. That alone was stimulating for her. Then quickly, I began pumping her vulva and I watched as the vibrator sorta slid within her lips, but stayed lengthwise and kept vibrating her engorging lips and clitoris. We pumped as normal, stopped, and what do you think ensued? You know...

Vulva pumping is fun, extremely stimulating, and heightens sexual excitement to a new level.

Yours,
swellguy