help me, she has cancer

monalisa

Hi TT My name is monalisa and im new to the nb forum, ive been lurking for quite some time now but because im researsching more about the nb system i have never posted nothing on here.
But your storie moved me and i just wanted to tell you that im praying for you and your sister and that you and your familie are an inspiration for me and everybody around.

Theres so much i could say but i think its better for you to know that you can count with me and everyone in this forum for whatever you need.
And never loose faith trust in god and ask him to help your sister and he will do so .

Im going to do my researche and when i order my nb wich i will do soon i will begin to post more.

Stay strong and god bless you and your familie.

P

piccolina

I just saw this thread for the first time and wanted to also extend my support, prayers, and healing thoughts!

TT, I came across a site a while ago and was very intrigued, my BF's uncle has since been diagnosed with brain cancer and we passed it along to him, he is trying it and says it is helping:
http://hubpages.com/hub/How-I-Cured-Stage-4-Cancer-in-Two-Weeks-For-Less-Than-The-Cost-Of-A-Night-At-The-Movies
I know it sounds kind of odd, but as you can see, the author responds to visitors who comment on a daily basis and many of them report good results. I have been passing this along to everyone I know who has a loved one struggling with cancer. Hope it can be of some help to you.

I hope you and your family are in good spirits and that your dear little sis is holding strong in her fight. Much love to you!

T

tavia

THANKYOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT.

as i read all the comments i get a warm feeling in my stomach (and its not gas), its so reasuring to know there are many wonderful careing people out there.
honestly thankyou for taking the time to read my thread and reply, i know i shouldnt have posted in this section but i needed a simpatetic ear desperatly at the time,

im holding it together alot more recently but now my nan has lung cancer that has spread to her bones, she is currently in hospital, she is very fragile and unwell and very sore so i know that all i can do is make the time she has left as painfree and happy and comfortable as possible,
my sister is coming to the end of the strong rounds of chemo and will be having a lower dose for a while and then 18 months of being checked over ever so often, her cancer is not gone yet but she is well and playing me up as baby sisters do, i love it really, she has a human hair wig which she loves to straighten, her hair did start to grow back but she has a strong course of chemo and its started to fall out again, but she is ok with that.
both my nan and my sis are so full of life and happy it makes me embaressed that i get so miserable about the illness they have, so ive given my self a slap and am now looking to the future, when im an auntie to my sisters childern and a brides maid at her wedding xx

Teeny Tiny

I'm so sorry to here that your nan has cancer now too. From the sounds of it hers is not good, but I will still pray, as miracles can and do happen every day. Keep up the strength and the faith.

God bless you and your whole family. :-*

Big Mama Rees

Hi TT,

VITAMIN d3

I just wondered if you knew about vitamin D3 and cancer? It's supposed to halt the progress of most cancers if not reverse them. Might be worth a try? You have to take at least 5,000 iu daily. In cases of breast cancer, for example, it's been found that when the breasts are developing, the more sunshine especially on the breast area the child received and correspondingly the more vitamin D she absorbed during those years, the less likely is she to develop breast cancer in later life. In fact I read the rate is cut in half. However, you can still make an impact on breast cancer and other diseases once the disease is established.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7lGBT3oMiw&feature=related

More info on all kinds of infection and disease prevention:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--NqqB2nhBE

The other thing is, you can't get enough vitamin D3 from food. You have to get out in the sun OR take supplements.

A cheap source of vitamin D3 is www.iherb.com. I get most of my supplements from there.

ESSIAC

There is also something called Essiac, or Caisse Tea, which I personally know helps cancer. Here in the UK there is a charity called the Clouds Trust. They can give free information on how to get and brew the tea. It's relatively inexpensive and totally harmless even with more aggressive forms of conventional treatment. Definitely worth a try!

www.cloudstrust.org

Good luck and blessings to you and all your family. xoxox

Anastasia916

I'm so glad to hear your sister is doing much better. I had half of the blanket I was making her done then stuff came up in my own life and I had to put most things to a halt. But I do hope to finish it and send it off to you for her. I know she will pull through this as she sounds like a very strong girl. As for your Nan, I'm sorry to hear about it, my own Grandmother died from cancer even though she fought very hard. When she was diagnosed she was given 3 months to live, she lived 18 months after diagnosis. So I definitely believe if someone is strong and fights, they can live longer than expected or fight it completely, don't give up hope!