help-meduim cup too small?

Gaia2011

Hi

I need help pls asap... I ordered the medium size cup noogleberry system, I received it today. I was so excited, I also ordered the large cup too in case. I am size 10b cup. I am small framed, petite, I honestly thought the medium will fit, I tried it on with plastic still covered in case it doesnt fit so i can exchange it. Does the breast need to fully covered? My breast are tiny but wide, Used to breastfeed two kids for long periods. So I can understand why its wide sized but shallow from A to B.

Is it ok to cover the bottom part of breast to pump it before moving on to large? How do I know if its small? pls let me know asap,

cheers

Gaia2011

Gaia2011

I just discovered the medium cup cracked already... Must be like this as soon as I took the plastic off, I saw it broken already. Unbelievable! very disappointed :-(

Aim4c

Hi Gaia2011,

Usually, when you pump, all of your boobs will get sucked into the domes. If you have 1 good medium dome, you can test it...if it is workable then you can emal Lucy about a possible exchange (lucy@noogleberry.com)

All the best!

that1spaztichik

I was just going to say what aim4c said...my boobs are wide, too, but once I start pumping, the "outsides" of my boob get sucked into the dome, so it's ok. As for the cracked dome, again, what aim4c said...email Lucy, she'll take care of it :)

Gaia2011

thanks girls. I finally got the medium cup working, Im using one cup for now 30 mins each twice a day. Am noogling as I type, So will keep it short, emailed lucy and still waiting for it. :)

How long did it take for you girls to out grow the medium size?

cheers.

Aim4c

I still haven't outgrown the mediums and it's been 5 weeks. As that1spaztichik said, everyone is different. You may outgrow them faster

secret

it looks like everyone already answered your question :p and i'm glad to hear that the domes are working for you :)
my med domes was cracked when i received as well but it works :)

Gaia2011

Thanks girls,

Lucy got back to me and will post out the spare medium size for free. I wasn't sure if I had to pay again. She was great just like the girls said here.

Ive started Noogle for three days, No much swelling yet but I feel them a lot fuller and a bit heavy than usual. I think its working from the inside before we can actually see the outside swelling. I don't know how this actually works. I will google more on this how it actually works. Its interesting process.

thank you again

brielle

i think im a medium but i think im a large. lol
i cant really tell.
as you all mentioned we are different.

so will it make a difference with my progress of growth if in case the large domes are a bit big for me- it might not be though.
i am not sure. im a 34 A but i wear 34B

and since the breast become sucked in to the domes, i think medium is kind of small?

@ Brielle - You should contact lucy@noogleberry.com She will help you choose the correct dome size. I started with a Medium and moved to the L's in about a month I think. I think, if you are wearing a B cup on a daily basis then you may need to go for the larges. E-mail Lucy and have a chat with her. xx

brielle

thank you! might get that L
i was actually thinking about it
:/

im gona take MSM with my NB once i start doing it :D yey