Help please I have odd boobs!!

Boobiegirl007

Hey all,

So the other day I ordered extra large cups. Way to big. I am very slim up top but my boob is quite wide. I've just bought the medium and tried these and I struggle to make them for on the boob as my breast seems to wide but then when they are on the suction moved as my little chest is so small. I'm 27 inches but I don't seem to have the fat to grab on to away from the boon of that makes sense. So I imagine the large would fit around the breast but it wouldn't hold on as I'm all boob and no fat. Which is madness as I feel my boobs are so small. I'm not sure what to do as this is too small when it's initially on but when it sucks the boob it sucks it all in. I just don't want really tubular breasts I want round ones :(

Boobiegirl007

So I'm starting today this is the size probbaly a large B small c. My measurements say 30 D but a 34B usually fits okay and 32c.

Attachments

• IMG_20220117_094205.jpg
    IMG_20220117_094205.jpg
    452.3 KB · Views: 59
K

kevlovs69

That's good for you I just hope that you won't give up just keep pumping and you will be so happy with your breast...kevlovs69

Mel

Hey all,

So the other day I ordered extra large cups. Way to big. I am very slim up top but my boob is quite wide. I've just bought the medium and tried these and I struggle to make them for on the boob as my breast seems to wide but then when they are on the suction moved as my little chest is so small. I'm 27 inches but I don't seem to have the fat to grab on to away from the boon of that makes sense. So I imagine the large would fit around the breast but it wouldn't hold on as I'm all boob and no fat. Which is madness as I feel my boobs are so small. I'm not sure what to do as this is too small when it's initially on but when it sucks the boob it sucks it all in. I just don't want really tubular breasts I want round ones :(
Shape wise I think they're really pretty.

Haute Arula

Hello Love so you’ve measured your rib cage (I’m 38”) so pumping with Noogleberry I’ve achieved 38 D, from a 38 B. I’m sure you’ve measured and determined your cup size as well. You know already that they tell you cup diameters so you can select a size for your body. (Looking Fab btw xo)

Meme80

Hi Boobiegirl007,

I started out the same as you for the first 20 years of adulthood, no kids, with a 27" under bust and wearing 32C bras, though I was more likely a 30D (impossible to find affordably at the time). I used to shorten the band at the back clips just before the claws and the catches on each side and then sew the band back together.

I actually started with the small butt cups, one boob at a time, because that's what I had. I used the noogleberry butt system first and then bought the breast cups after. I found the contoured rim of the butt cups way more comfortable on my small chest. The contour also allows to pull from under the arm pit and side of the body (from back fat).

I moved up to the large contoured breast cups once I filled out the small butt cups when pumping. I pump with the large contoured breast cups now and fill to about 3/4ths of the cup when pumping.

My under bust is still 27" at rest, I am 3 to 4 lbs heavier than when I started a couple years ago (with purposeful effort to eat more protein for butt and boob growth). Which is just 101lbs and 158cm tall. I'm a small bone framed woman. I now am a full 30E bra (which I buy on AliExpress for affordability).

Even though they are bigger, mine are definitely perkier and fuller than the droopy flatter they were before and the nipples pointing forward rather than down.

You may have to switch to one at a time if you can't achieve suction with both cups on.

I really hope my experience, helps you with yours.IMG_20220315_122907_772_3.jpg

Last edited:

Perkyboobs

Y
Hi Boobiegirl007,

I started out the same as you for the first 20 years of adulthood, no kids, with a 27" under bust and wearing 32C bras, though I was more likely a 30D (impossible to find affordably at the time). I used to shorten the band at the back clips just before the claws and the catches on each side and then sew the band back together.

I actually started with the small butt cups, one boob at a time, because that's what I had. I used the noogleberry butt system first and then bought the breast cups after. I found the contoured rim of the butt cups way more comfortable on my small chest. The contour also allows to pull from under the arm pit and side of the body (from back fat).

I moved up to the large contoured breast cups once I filled out the small butt cups when pumping. I pump with the large contoured breast cups now and fill to about 3/4ths of the cup when pumping.

My under bust is still 27" at rest, I am 3 to 4 lbs heavier than when I started a couple years ago (with purposeful effort to eat more protein for butt and boob growth). Which is just 101lbs and 158cm tall. I'm a small bone framed woman. I now am a full 30E bra (which I buy on AliExpress for affordability).

Even though they are bigger, mine are definitely perkier and fuller than the droopy flatter they were before and the nipples pointing forward rather than down.

You may have to switch to one at a time if you can't achieve suction with both cups on.

I really hope my experience, helps you with yours.View attachment 15498
You have very beautiful boobs. Mine look like a less amazing version of yours but hopefully they'll be as perky and amazing as yours!

Meme80

I've been on an NBE (Natural Breast Enlargement) journey since at about 2018, with supplements, creams, and bra infusers, and tens. In 2019, I starting breast vacuum suctioning with an Asian brand I bought off Ali Express meant for small asian chests (perfect for me). I started pumping with that first, till I filled the small cups, suctioning for 30 minutes a day. Then switched to the larger asian cups which were more damaging than growth. So I looked elsewhere and found Noogleberry in that same year (2019). Decided on the butt system since it came with two size cups for the butt, so used the small cups on my breasts and butt (focusing there on my hip dips, since the larger butt cups wouldn't fit a cheek at that time). I did an inconsistent routine of 20 minutes to one hour, some mornings, other times evenings, often stopping for weeks at a time, but eventually filled the small butt cups and by mid 2020, I ordered the large contoured Noogleberry breast cups and starting suctioning inconsistently again till I was able to fit both cups on at once when I achieved more supple skin. This year I've begun keeping a more regular schedule of 1 hr in the evening (8ish PM) and recently adding 20 minutes (8ish AM).

So bare bones summary regularly inconsistently for 3 years.

I'm also using the larger butt cups, both cups at the same time (but after breast noogling). Doing breast and butt at the same time causes over heating due to over circulation. My suctioning experience has been very trial and error.

J

jeannemarie

nouvelle poitrine apres pompage

Attachments

• WIN_20220409_08_45_26_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20220409_08_45_26_Pro.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 6