Help with fitting cups to chest!

How do I use the cups if they dont fit my chest?!

• Ahhh?

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Gahh

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters

blusherr

So I havent used this forum in quite some time. Not since my breakdown last year. But I havent decided to come back to the world of Noogleberry with new hopes and goals (and a new lovely, supportive, and dare I say handsome man by my side)

Firstly, id like to address those nooglers who are petite like me. I weigh under 50kg and am barely over 5ft. So naturally my.chest is quite small. Howver my breasts simply wont grow with the medium cups as they dont swell anymore (too big I guess). And the contour cups both wont fit on my chest, and I have a lot.of.trouble getting one large cup to even.stay on!

Help me please!

dl9812

I think you will have to noogle with one breast at a time. The Large Contoured may actually fit better than the Large. If that doesn't work then use padding.
Massage, oil your boobs, drink lots of water. Several short sessions a day (1 hr ea.) are better than one long one. If you noogle one breast at a time, switch about every 15 minutes. Good luck.!

ItMeansPure

Hello Blusherr "Hows it Growing?",

I have heard many will pump with the pump that works well for them for 20-30 minutes then switch over to the cup that they are trying to upgrade to.... It sounds to me like you have a number of sizes M, L, CL? I would say pre-pump with M then switch to L... Once L gets frustrating switch to the CL just see if the contured part works better... I hope this helps!!!

You may also want to check out the yoga mat solution... I cant remember who posted it but search yoga mat or homemade soft rings... Seems like it may work for your issue of fit as well as comfort!!!

gingerbee29

Hello, I am only 5'1" and barely over a 109lbs, which is pretty equal to your size. I could not get any more growth with the medium either and the regular large felt like it was either ripping into my ribs or pulling under my arms (ouch). I was at a stand still. I bought the large contoured cups with the foam padding and voila! My pain is gone, the cushioning of the foam helps the cups to contour and fit my small frame, my swelling is awesome, and all is well.....for now!! :)

fairypump

Hi blusherr, I believe noogling for short amounts of time through the day prevents the body from remembering a daily pattern and avoiding change (growth). Some pre-pump with M then noogle with L, but the opposite should be fine too as you enjoy initial swelling from L then snoogle in M safely, without overpumping. Good luck !