help

M

madboobie

my bloke is 43 and has not been able to 'get it up' (ahem) all the time we have been together, which, admittedly is not a long time - 2 months. It is not that he isn't into me... it just doesn't DO anything, just sits there despite all encouragement!
Do you think we should invest in the NB system or wait and see what happens? Anyone else had ED at this age?

U

umbasheer

My dear hubby has the same problem. ::) We have tried the orgasmic diet for him. Mostly to the extent of taking large amounts of fish oil. It has helped the situation a great deal. I used to be in tears behind this. Not to be vulgar but I like to see it have some life to it, if you know what I mean. I must say though we have been discussing investing in the penis pump also.

Let me know how it works if you get it before I do.

Kareemah

M

madboobie

totallyunderstamd where you are coming from and will let you know if we get the pump! Likewise if you can do the same for me!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
madboobie said:
my bloke is 43 and has not been able to 'get it up' (ahem) all the time we have been together, which, admittedly is not a long time - 2 months. It is not that he isn't into me... it just doesn't DO anything, just sits there despite all encouragement!
Do you think we should invest in the NB system or wait and see what happens? Anyone else had ED at this age?
Hi madboobie. Im sure the penis pump would work well as it is successful for about 85% of men with ED and the cheapest option would be just to obtain the cylinder ,rings and tubing as you will be able to use your breast hand pump to power it. Although the prices are good on our website, dont buy there and email me because i ll sort a price out but dont tell my husband as he runs this side of the business!!

However, before you do this i would advise you to tell your husband to have a chat with his physician as ED is often a symptom of an underlying , often very treatable problem such as high blood pressure , diabetes etc and he needs to have this checked out. It may just be his testosterone level that needs correcting. ED is often not helped by stress, smoking and drinking. Some men have pyschogenic ED , i.e. it is not caused by a physical problem. One way of telling is to see if he has nocturnal or early morning involuntary erections as most men do. If he does, then this tells us that his physical bits are in tact and he may need to talk through certain problems like fear of not being able to have an erection etc. but it would still be worth seeing a doctor.
ED can also be caused by other factors such as certain prescription medications and again if this is suspected a doctor will be able to recommend alternatives.

Well done to both of you for bringing this up; most men just suffer in silence and never seek help. You would be amazed at the number of emails we receive from grateful men and their partners whose relationships have been restored but wish they had sought help sooner.
i hope this is helpful and just let me know if i can help further ,

best wishes
Lucy :)
lucy@noogleberry.com