Here we are...2 YEARS IN!!!

pianogirl

I never looked this far into the future when I bought this product. Honestly, I didn't think time frame at all, I just wanted results and didn't care how long it took to have SOMETHING for my bras to fill!
So, here I am...MUCH happier to fill my shirts out. NOW I can wear a low cut shirt and not be looked at like "Does that girl even have the slightest boobs"?

I started as a 34A, and now I think I've peaked at a 34D-DD. I haven't been able to get past that hump for months now, regardless of increasing my sessions to every day again since January. If anything, I think I'm rounding out and just becoming rounder/wider. Im certainly not complaining at all!!!! Ive had incredible results and I cant stress enough how happy I am to have found this site! Its great to feel like a woman finally. So, here are some before pictures and pics as of today. I also included a photo line up of progress photos as the months progressed. And to think, just 1 hour a day watching TV with this strapped to my chest achieved these results!! Please feel free to ask questions if you have any!

Attachments

• Compare2YrMark.jpg
    Compare2YrMark.jpg
    178.4 KB · Views: 12,191
  • July10th2013-4.jpg
    July10th2013-4.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 4,829
  • July10th2013-5.jpg
    July10th2013-5.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 5,492
  • Compare.jpg
    Compare.jpg
    625.1 KB · Views: 17,023

redd1120

A noogleberry icon. You should be a spokeswoman. Seriously!!!!

So happy for you. Every time I feel like taking a break from noogling, I look at your progress photos and say to myself "I can do this!"

Thanks so much for posting!

redd1120

OH yea...and I'm a month and a half in. I've noticed that my swelling is larger and lasts longer. My boobs are sore. I'm not sure if that's a sign that it is working, but I've noticed that the longer I go with this, the more results I get. I'm hoping this will continue.

Also, seeing pictures of you over the past 2 years helps me understand that not everyone gets large boobs in a couple of months. It takes patience. I'm in this for the long haul.

In addition, I like the fact that you started off small. Many of the ladies pinned at the top of the gallery section already had boobs before they started noogleberry. So to me, their progress isn't motivating. I think they are at an advantage...women who have a decent amount of breast tissue should have an easier time growing more. In my case, I went from a small B to double A after breast feeding both my kids. I was told boobs would get larger after having kids, but mine shrunk! So I'm starting out with very little tissue. My only advantage is that they were Cs when I was pregnant.

I'm hoping that there will be other small chested women with significant progress like you posting on here. I know Kai (I think that was her name) had some good photos, too. But yours are still the best that I've seen on here.

pianogirl

Your experiencing the same reaction I did. The swelling lasts longer and your boobs are ALWAYS sore. Like right before your period type of sore. You'll prob also notice your old stretch marks start to go pink or red too. Mine had. But your only a month and a half in, so your still really at the exciting new part. When your just starting to see the new results, and that makes you keep going. I liked those days!

Now my friend is talking implants cause she lost 30lbs and her boobs with it. I'm gonna try to talk her into noogleberry, but she is very particular and will prob tell me HELL NO!

Well, at least there are quite a few of us that are smart about it!

James

Jezabelle said:
I think I've peaked at a 34D-DD. I haven't been able to get past that hump for months now, regardless of increasing my sessions to every day again since January.

I am sure I read that you felt you had better progress noogling "a little harder" twice per week than every day. So why did you go back to daily?

You may not measure much more, but your breasts are clearly larger now than in your Feb 16 photo. Looking good!

pianogirl

jpborg1 said:
Are you planning on continuing or are you done with noogling?
I'm continuing to noogle because honestly, I don't know what'll happen if I stop. I've taken no more than 2 weeks off (that I can remember) and I got nervous especially after my period and my boobs would deflate a little. But at this point, I think it's probably just maintaining. Which is fine, I'm very happy with what I have

James said:
Jezabelle said:
I think I've peaked at a 34D-DD. I haven't been able to get past that hump for months now, regardless of increasing my sessions to every day again since January.

I am sure I read that you felt you had better progress noogling "a little harder" twice per week than every day. So why did you go back to daily?

You may not measure much more, but your breasts are clearly larger now than in your Feb 16 photo. Looking good!

Well, it's one of those things where I wanted to change up routine so my body didn't get used to a pattern. Being that you mentioned the feb photo, maybe I have gotten a little bigger but didn't notice. But in general, my growth has slowed to a snails pace compared to when I first started. I tried noogling a little harder this past week and I gave myself the red dots. So I backed off and gave a 3 day break, then noogled last night without I may go back to 2-3 days a week again for another change up.

redd1120

Jezabelle said:
Your experiencing the same reaction I did. The swelling lasts longer and your boobs are ALWAYS sore. Like right before your period type of sore. You'll prob also notice your old stretch marks start to go pink or red too. Mine had. But your only a month and a half in, so your still really at the exciting new part. When your just starting to see the new results, and that makes you keep going. I liked those days!

Now my friend is talking implants cause she lost 30lbs and her boobs with it. I'm gonna try to talk her into noogleberry, but she is very particular and will prob tell me HELL NO!

Well, at least there are quite a few of us that are smart about it!

You're are funny! yes, what you described is happening right now to my boobs. why subject your body to invasive surgery when there are options like this out there. I was a skeptic initially. i honestly thought maybe some people were just lucky when it came to getting results with noogleberry. but it seems that if you are consistent and are on a good diet, you will get results. no hormones, pills.....(too risky for me).

but many people are too busy to keep up with it every day. i'm a freelancer and choose my own schedule. so i'm at home on the computer a lot....which gives me a lot of time to sit with them on.

thanks for the encouragement!

redd1120

Jezebelle, maybe it's for the best. If they get really big you may begin to have back problems or issues with sagging. You are beautiful as you are.

pianogirl

redd1120 said:
Jezebelle, maybe it's for the best. If they get really big you may begin to have back problems or issues with sagging. You are beautiful as you are.
And being that I'm almost 37, the sagginess is coming! Lol! Hopefully not soon tho. But, the back prob thing, is happening. Not bad, but enough to throw some vertebrate out! I see my chiro every week, and right in the center of my back, between my shoulder blades, I have 2 vertebrate that always need adjusting. I asked him why. He replied "we'll, women who have your body shape tend to have upper back problems". I said..."you mean it's my chest that's throwing my back out?" And he said "yes"
So, with just the small amount of weight I've gained on my chest, was enough to alter my spine. I could imagine if they were much bigger!

BustyBabe

Jezabelle said:
redd1120 said:
And being that I'm almost 37, the sagginess is coming! Lol! Hopefully not soon tho. But, the back prob thing, is happening. Not bad, but enough to throw some vertebrate out! I see my chiro every week, and right in the center of my back, between my shoulder blades, I have 2 vertebrate that always need adjusting. I asked him why. He replied "we'll, women who have your body shape tend to have upper back problems". I said..."you mean it's my chest that's throwing my back out?" And he said "yes"
So, with just the small amount of weight I've gained on my chest, was enough to alter my spine. I could imagine if they were much bigger!

Oh no! At what size did you start having back pains? Your story is inspiring, it's amazing what you can achieve in only two years!

pianogirl

Oh no! At what size did you start having back pains? Your story is inspiring, it's amazing what you can achieve in only two years!
[/quote]

I've had back issues for about 10 yrs now, but lower back and neck probs. it was only the sat few months my mid back started moving. So I guess it took time for my spine to feel the change. But it's not bad at all, just enough for my dr to notice. I don't feel it now, but may in the future. It's funny cause he has to move my bra strap up to feel those two vertebrate, then he asks me to breath out as he pushes down on them. BOY DO THEY CRACK!

redd1120

Did the doctor recommend back exercises to build up the supporting structures around the vertebrae? Maybe you will have to do extra back exercises to prevent any serious problems down the line.

pianogirl

I have very elastic ligaments, I could have been a contourtionist if I started young enough. That in itself caused my joints to fall in and out on their own when I relaxed certain ways. Really f-n gross right!! It also contributed to my lower back going out all the time. So about 10 yrs ago, my chiro told me to start building the muscle in the back to help support it. The muscles in my back are very prominent, and built up. It's just 2 disks that seem to be on the move now. I'm always moving them when I sit up and bend back a bit. Or even breath deep. I'm trying new workouts that'll focus on my mid back now.

mccray689

Your results are AMAZING!!!! I wish I had been more consistent with my noogling but I am now :). I wanted to know what noogling cup size your up to now. And if you massage before noogling? Thanks!!

pianogirl

I'm currently using the XL's . I started using the XL's back in January. The funny thing is, I tried on my large domes today, and there is noooooo way I could use them anymore. They seemed so big on me 2 yrs ago and now I stuffed and squeezed my boobs into them today! Lol!
But, I don't even do any real massages. Just a minute here and a minute there. Nothing time consuming

pianogirl

Here's a pic taken today on vacation. I'm getting a little braver, showing a little more of my face. But this is how I looked in a cami tank top.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    368.8 KB · Views: 1,851

Bawb

Astounding results, Jezabelle! You're very beautiful. Were you using anything other than noogling (supplements, for example)?