Here we are...2 YEARS IN!!!

warriorbride

Jezabelle said:
You pump and hold that pressure for 7 minutes then release the air for 2 minutes. Do that for an hour and you'll see better swelling

Is this recommended for those just starting? I haven't purchased my NB yet. This is all very new to me. Does NB hold steady pressure or pump and release for the duration of wear?

Microbreast

Once you get a seal, you apply your desired vacuum. You have to practice until you get the feel for it. You may notice, that the "feel" has lessened, and you may desire to pump a few more times. Ordinarily, it maintains a vacuum without having to do anything. The pump itself has a release button. Referring to pump and release, you press the release button which vents the vacuum. Some users, remove the cups and massage for awhile, and reapply and pump back up. Etc.

Dark_Swan

Hi :)
Hey

Your progress and post are so inspiring. I have only been noogling for the past 31 days and posts like this are so motivating.
Your dedication is definitely showing. Boob envy

Cheers,
Dark_Swan

Jezabelle,
You are my inspiration and the reason that I started noogling again. I can only dream of having the same progress as you.