Here we are...2 YEARS IN!!!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
You look great there. Ah to be young again... :)

And tell BarelyB she can do it and spring back... she doesn't believe me :)

pianogirl

If u got it once, u can def get it again!! It's all about diving back in and sticking to it! What better time then to start at the beginning of a NEW year

BarelyB

Thank you guys :) hopefully il have a body like you one day jezabelle! I will keep it up, I have been consistent lately!

pianogirl

Oh you'll get there! It's very hard and very discouraging at first. Whether its working out or noogling because you feel like crap when u don't see instant results. Since Monday I've lost 3.8 pounds and kept every inch of my boobs. Now THAT feels great!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Wow.. nearly 4lbs. Be sure to treasure these little victories. I can completely relate to your comment about discouragement. This is usually such a gradual process and we see ourselves all the time that is very hard to detect those changes without focusing on them (and causing that discouragement again :) ).

I wish there was a guide on here to help others find that "magic point" where noogling is doing growth rather than just swelling more easily and quickly. I have found the swelling part most discouraging -- I just have so much trouble seeing it as a "preview" than a "Yay!....<time pass> oh no, it's gone". It is so hard not to compare the swelling to the "now" and actually feel like the girls shrank.

Ah well, we're here to suceed and hopefully cheer one another to our goals. And if I had Jez's body... oh the empires I could build... :)

pianogirl

Aww..your too sweet D! Time is key I think. And since everyone's body reacts differently, it's hard to get a good rule of thumb of "when" things are permenant. I'm not even 100% on what's permenent and what could be lost if I stopped completely. Honestly, I'm too scared to stop all together, that and it's habit now. So here is a pic as of today, after the almost 4 lbs lost. I'm wearing a VS dream angels push up 34D and a cami tank

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    226.6 KB · Views: 4,587

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I've not actually had one of these Dream Angel bras in my hands to check construction but I've not seen a less than awesome example on here yet.

I can really see how it would be *awful* to be around that visage. It's simply criminal. Now I got two reasons to be envious... :) Maybe I will dream of angels tonight.. and it will be all your fault!

Seriously, I've read your thread once already but I think I'm going to have to study it for clues.

DJ

bellacraig

Jez OMG! You must be soo pleased! All that hard work paid off big time. I've just recently changed to the 7:2 method and I belive that will see better results.
Can I ask did you use anything other than just noogling? I haven't gone through all your threads sorry just this. And what an inspiration it is :) out of interest do/have you noogled to what you believe is "hard"? I am a quite mild noogler, I suction to the point I feel some pulling but never to the point I have pain, broken vessles or purple etc and my results are slow but I do notice more jiggle up top when I wear my bras now.
Thanks

pianogirl

Hi Bella!
I just noogle! I know it would seem that I must be on this lengthy regimen to create such results, but nope, noogle is the key for me. I think I'm a little harder of a noogler cause SOMETIMES I get those red dots. It's not often, but it does happen occasionally. The jiggle is a really nice feeling, especially when going down stairs. The funny thing is, I'm still getting used to that feeling. I hadn't had anything up top for most of my life, so now I feel like I'm REALLY out on display

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
It is funny you comment on this because I was thinking something similar today. Being male and never having jiggle, I am now experiencing light versions of it with my small As now. Heck, I am now coping with boobs touching while on my side sleeping (what a feeling), and I can't run fast anymore because I visibly "big bounce" now (sport bra, do I hear?). And here I was thinking all this is old hat for the ladies.

BTW, Jez.. have we mentioned how beautiful you are lately? Don't want your tank to get empty. :) Seriously, you have a wonderful reason to be proud and I hope you "share and enjoy" with the rest of the world. [I know, lame Douglas Adams reference]

bellacraig

Jezabelle said:
Hi Bella!
I just noogle! I know it would seem that I must be on this lengthy regimen to create such results, but nope, noogle is the key for me. I think I'm a little harder of a noogler cause SOMETIMES I get those red dots. It's not often, but it does happen occasionally. The jiggle is a really nice feeling, especially when going down stairs. The funny thing is, I'm still getting used to that feeling. I hadn't had anything up top for most of my life, so now I feel like I'm REALLY out on display

I totally understand! I'm the same, I never had anything to show off and for the first time in my life in my 30s I decided damn it im still good looking and its about time I had some boobs to show off! Im really pleased for you and your results, I hope I can achieve this too :)

pianogirl

I'm very blessed as well, looking very good for 37! Most people guess my age around 25. I like to thank oil of Olay starting around 16yrs old with a strict skin care regime. I work out everyday, and have done so since I was 18. No booze, cigarettes or drugs combined with a good diet has really kept me youthful. So boobs were last on the list and I was lucky enough to achieve that!
But my man loves my new rack! He can't keep his hands off them and says that their perfect! What's even funnier, over the yrs, I've watched movies where I SWORE that no one could be that skinny and have real boobs that big! No particular movie, just in general. Lately I've come across those same movies and thought, huh...I'm actually bigger than that! So, I must have been that small and now and THAT much larger. Incredible.

bellacraig

ha ha im 37 too! I pass for early 30s though but hell im happy with that! my hubby is a hot 31 year old so no compaints :)
that's great you live such a healthy lifestyle! ive just decided I need to pull my head in and focus on that too, my one and worst temptation is I like my wine :s too much so! but I realise now I need to stop as its a dangerous habit to have!
ive always been skinny too and same as you figured il never have boobs cause im too damned skinny, but since starting nbe I have put on some weight but only tummy hips thighs go figure, im still skinny though but I notice the extra pounds!
anyway thanks again, I will follow your progress and try be more healthy.
im back on the noggling, but moving back down to the medium cups and milder noogling, they just seem soo small and suck my boobs into them! does that sound normal where as the large cups nicely fit around the base of them but I cant get much swelling?

pianogirl

I'd say stick with the larger cups only because you'll grow into them. The larges were big on me at first, but I moved up to the XL's within a year and a half. Then the XL's were big, but much more comfortable. You'll find that you'll get more width from the larger cups too. That was my problem, not that I completely filled the larges, I got too wide for them. Now my breasts are pressed against the sides of the XL's and measure 4 1/2" to 5" into the domes. So, stick with the larger domes if your too pressed into the mediums. Give it some time and you'll see and feel the difference

jojohnjo

Hy,
amazing result and amazing breast.
Achievements for your patient, your result pay you for your effort! ;D

Kristin00

You look SO amazing Jezabelle! I've only started noogling 2 weeks ago today but your results are really inspiring and give me hope that this will work! I have a couple questions for you and hope it's ok to post them here. First-how do you know if you are overpumping? My breasts seem to look red/ almost blotchy purplish in the domes pretty easily but the pressure really isn't uncomfortable and I feel a good "tingle" like it's doing something. I let out a little pressure if it starts to hurt and I haven't had any red dots or bruising afterward, I usually shower pretty soon after I noogle and ring marks are usually almost gone by the time I get out. I want to maximize results but I'm really nervous about all I've read about overpumping.
My other question is, since you have worked out for a long time, do you have any suggestions for shrinking my waist? As my bust gets bigger I'd love to get more curvy overall but I have a pretty "wide" waist. I've always been like this, always had a high waist to hip ratio even whdn I was super skinny and underweight. I have plenty "junk in the trunk" but I have 28" waist and 35" hips. Is this genetics or do you know if I can work on this? TIA!