Here we are...2 YEARS IN!!!

ConsueloSC

Jezabelle,

I just wanted to congratulate you on your great progress! You should be very proud because your bust looks great.

Actually, your beginning pics are very close to where I am now; I have been Noogling for about 2.5 months, and I am beginning to see some improvement; however, sometimes I think it's my imagination. Therefore, I wanted to look through the Gallery because I felt I needed a little encouragement.

In addition, I want to tell you how I appreciate your attention to detail in taking care to take progressive photos from the same original angles--and and taking original photos from different directions.

Thanks for sharing,

ConsueloSC

pianogirl

Kristin00 said:
"You look SO amazing Jezabelle! I've only started noogling 2 weeks ago today but your results are really inspiring and give me hope that this will work! I have a couple questions for you and hope it's ok to post them here. First-how do you know if you are overpumping? My breasts seem to look red/ almost blotchy purplish in the domes pretty easily but the pressure really isn't uncomfortable and I feel a good "tingle" like it's doing something. I let out a little pressure if it starts to hurt and I haven't had any red dots or bruising afterward, I usually shower pretty soon after I noogle and ring marks are usually almost gone by the time I get out. I want to maximize results but I'm really nervous about all I've read about overpumping."

Hi Kristin00!
Thank you for your kind comments! I think it's very cool when girls say my results inspired them to purchase the product and to keep it going. I got on bored because of others that had great results, so the noogleberry evolution just keeps going on and on :). Ok, 2 wks in, now more like 3 to a month. You'll start to see some changes. The purple blotchy thing, is totally normal for me and others alike. I started doing the 7:2 method to make sure I wasn't cutting circulation. I have low blood pressure with poor circulation, which causes me to get blotchy. So, I'd say your just fine. As long as you don't see those little red dots that are dome hickys, your not overdoing it at all. I've been guilty of doing that from time to time. I get over zealous and then I get dots. So I back off a little on the pressure next time and I'm fine.

"My other question is, since you have worked out for a long time, do you have any suggestions for shrinking my waist? As my bust gets bigger I'd love to get more curvy overall but I have a pretty "wide" waist. I've always been like this, always had a high waist to hip ratio even whdn I was super skinny and underweight. I have plenty "junk in the trunk" but I have 28" waist and 35" hips. Is this genetics or do you know if I can work on this? TIA!"

Your measurements are VERY close to mine. My waist is 27" and hips are 36". On top I'm 39 1/2". So now I'm more of a top hour glass shape. Doing oblique crunches and stomach vacuuming contractions, that can shrink your waist. But I think your shape isn't terrible at all. BUT, also keep in mind your height. I'm 5'10ish, so I'm more proportioned now and have a very fit shape. I read on here about a girl who was using a corset to shrink her waist. Not sure how that worked out, but you can google it. But I agree that genes play a role in how we're built and will continue to be built no matter how we work out. Bone structure plays a part too.

ConsueloSC;
Thank you, I'm actually very very pleased with my results. I came in with the thought if I could be just a cup size larger, I'd be thrilled! Who knew right!?! It's like an insane dream that I'll wake up from and go uuuhhhooooo :(. Just a dream. After going back and looking at my first measurements, I was a 34 AA. Not even an A...that was heartbreaking because I think at that time my cat had bigger boobs than I did! Lol! The key to it is consistency. You gotta be diligent about it, making sure it's every night for maybe a yr. you can take a day, MAY BE a wk off here and there, but don't let it go or you'll lose what you gained.

Kristin00

Thanks for replying! I appreciate your responses to my questions because even after all the time I've spent reading on here I feel like there's still so much to learn on this journey! As far as the pumping, I'm glad to hear I'm probably not overdoing it and I'll just continue to watch for red spots/ bruising/hickey marks to make sure I'm not pushing it too far. I am about 5'9" so not far from your measurements I'm not really complaining about my size, I know it could be worse. Up until I gained a little weight these last couple of years I had always been kind of a stick shape-wise so I'd just love to be a little more curvy. Thanks for the suggestions you gave, I'll check into them!
I also wanted to thank you for staying on the board and contributing after you reached your goal. It is helpful and encouraging that even after you've gotten what you wanted from NB you're still on here answering questions, encouraging and helping others and giving us inspiration to do this. I'm hoping to be that for someone else one day!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Great.. I'm 5'9" and 39" is my smallest measurement and 44" the largest... Just call me Flat Fatty! How about Straight Shorty? So will I need a 50" bust to be a B then? :)

You ladies are great -- just improving on wonders to behold. I think I'll pout in the corner for awhile now.

DJ

pianogirl

Hey Kristin,
It's cause you've hit your 30's girl!! That explains your shape change. My body changed and gained a couple pounds the last few yrs too, and I'm 37. I certainly don't look anywhere near it tho, fortunately! Lol. But I've stayed on the board cause I feel it's important to do so. I relied on long term users as well, and I'm glad they were on here to give me that motivation I desperately needed. There are more new users everyday that look for that support with questions and to see long term results. Obviously, everyone's results will vary, but I'd say 90% of users get SOME kinda results.
But you should, if you haven't done so already, sign up to Victoria's Secret email for coupons and deals. I just landed a bra using 2 coupons that was $52 for $31! It was $10 off plus 20% off a bra. I took advantage of that!!

Kristin00

Yep definitely saw a difference when I turned 30!! I still look young for my age but I have definitely seen some differences in my skin, hair, metabolism, body shape..It's crazy how one milestone can change so much- what exactly happens in your body between 29 and 30?? Lol

I had a couple more questions if you don't mind... I am not getting much (if any) noticeable swelling after I take the domes off. I can see my breasts swelling inside them but it goes down when I let the air out and when I take the domes off it seems to deflate almost completely. I do feel like I MIGHT be seeing small differences in my breast shape, fullness, size?? So I don't know if I should just not worry about it or do you really need that noticeable swelling to get permanent growth?
Speaking of permanent growth.. How do you know when it is permanent? I've seen where some people will post a picture of their swelling that is several hours after noogling. I try to NB every day so it's rarely more than about 24hrs since the last time. If I measure several hours later is that growth or just still swelling?

Btw, from the pictures you've posted on here, you do look great for 37!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
At ~30, human growth hormone dramatically drops and it has a key importance is just about every facet of our bodies. Thus, you see skin, hair, weight, healing, and other things change and slow down. One of the easiest natural ways to regain some of that hormone is..... exercise -- either muscle building or endurance training will do it.

DJ

pianogirl

I gotta admit, the only change I've been lucky to see is a slight weight fluctuation. The weight doesn't come off as easy as it was in my 20's. not that I'm looking to really lose much, I look healthier now. But I do attribute the rest of it to daily exercise and staying away from fast food and junk. Omg, my hair! I just (accidentally) got 4" cut off. My hair was down to the lower part of my back, almost to my butt! It's really healthy, but my stylist got a little over zealous with the scissors and hacked away.
But I really hope I can hold onto whatever my fountain of youth may be!! Lol

MzV524

Hi I have a question for you? I've been using nb for 12 weeks as of yesterday and I so swell and the swelling stays for a few hours but I go back to my normal size. I use nb at least twice a day for at least an hour each time. I wanted to know how long it took you to achieve your fullness to stay and was there anything special that you did. I am a 36c and my goal is to have fuller breasts more like a 36dd. Do you have an advice or pointers or should I just continue what I'm doing and continue to be patient? Thank yo in advance.
[/quote]

I just want to drop in on this thread and say that you are my new boobspiration. I have saved a picture of your progress to my computer (weird? I hope not) you are where I want to be. I am furtherly (word? dunno) chuffed to see that you are 5ft 10, just like me and have roughly the same measurements. Fingers crossed. Thanks for posting your pictures :D

pianogirl

MzV524 said:
Hi I have a question for you? I've been using nb for 12 weeks as of yesterday and I so swell and the swelling stays for a few hours but I go back to my normal size. I use nb at least twice a day for at least an hour each time. I wanted to know how long it took you to achieve your fullness to stay and was there anything special that you did. I am a 36c and my goal is to have fuller breasts more like a 36dd. Do you have an advice or pointers or should I just continue what I'm doing and continue to be patient? Thank yo in advance.
[/quote]
I've been a big believer of "too much of a good thing". You can over due it and cause a negative reaction. My routine that got me the best results was 1 hour a day once a day, and I also kept it at the same time every night. I cant say that the same time everyday played a part, but I think the hour really did. I did try increasing the time to 2 hrs, I tried increasing the amount to twice a day to see if I could get changes faster. It had the reverse effect on me. I began to plateau and even shrink. I backed off to once a day for an hour and achieved my best results. Keep in mind, everyones body responds differently and what works for me, may not necessarily work for you. But also try the 7:2 method. That really works!!! I think this system could work for the majority of the people on here, men included. Its just finding the right fit that your body responds to and keep at it! It can get frustrating at times and you wanna give up, but dont!! It takes time for your body to adjust and welcome the new device. Overall Im not sure EXACTLY what permanent growth Ive obtained since I still noogle. But, Im ready to find out!!

flatty_natty said:
I just want to drop in on this thread and say that you are my new boobspiration. I have saved a picture of your progress to my computer (weird? I hope not) you are where I want to be. I am furtherly (word? dunno) chuffed to see that you are 5ft 10, just like me and have roughly the same measurements. Fingers crossed. Thanks for posting your pictures :D

LOL! No Im not weirded out at all, they're just boobs! The majority of Hollywood has been totally naked on screen and they're fine with it! Granted...they got paid like 11 million dollars, but I digress! LOL! Its good to have a goal, and inspiration, even if it is lil-ol-me! But girls, dont make your inspiration be of a photo of a girl who has implants. Thats just misery waiting to happen. Make it like Selma Hiak or Scarlette Johanson. Both are natural and gorgeous!! I watch watching Matchpoint yesterday that stared Scarlette in it, and I found out that I have the same size chest as she does. That and our frames are almost identical. I think consistency is key and stay focused and determined. It takes time, but you'll get there. Im almost 3 yrs in and now ready to take a break

MzV524

Jezabelle,
Thanks so much for your input. I am going measure myself now and alternate to your method for the next few weeks and measure afterwards and see if I notice a difference... Hey the 7.2 method that you also mentioned, what is that???
Thanks again:)

pianogirl

You pump and hold that pressure for 7 minutes then release the air for 2 minutes. Do that for an hour and you'll see better swelling

Flavia

Jezabelle said:
I never looked this far into the future when I bought this product. Honestly, I didn't think time frame at all, I just wanted results and didn't care how long it took to have SOMETHING for my bras to fill!
So, here I am...MUCH happier to fill my shirts out. NOW I can wear a low cut shirt and not be looked at like "Does that girl even have the slightest boobs"?

I started as a 34A, and now I think I've peaked at a 34D-DD. I haven't been able to get past that hump for months now, regardless of increasing my sessions to every day again since January. If anything, I think I'm rounding out and just becoming rounder/wider. Im certainly not complaining at all!!!! Ive had incredible results and I cant stress enough how happy I am to have found this site! Its great to feel like a woman finally. So, here are some before pictures and pics as of today. I also included a photo line up of progress photos as the months progressed. And to think, just 1 hour a day watching TV with this strapped to my chest achieved these results!! Please feel free to ask questions if you have any!

Sincere compliments, you are wander full.

Hey Jezebelle!!

I wanted to know when you started to see permanent growth. I'm on month 3 and it looks like you made huge progress by your 4th month!
When you pumped, did you pump until your boobs were red? What kind of pressure did you use? I can't wait to get progress like yours!! I'm on month 2 1/2 :) I've made it to a full B but sometimes they get small again. It could be because I was pumping too hard maybe? I also usually pumped for 3 hours or so per day and then I went down to 1-2 hours, could that have something to do with the decrease in size?

pianogirl

I noticed that the more I pumped during the week, longer time spans, and increased pressure did seem to inflict a negative affect on my size. You'd think that the longer, harder and more often you'd pump, the larger you'd become and quicker. I'm sure some people on here say that worked wonders for them, where it hurt my progress. Why? That remains a mystery! Everyone's body reacts differently and you've gotta find the perfect trigger that spurs growth. I think my growth was pretty much permanent right away. I only say that because I was larger in high school and then lost a lot of weight. When I started to gain some of it back, it never went into my chest. I looked incredibly unproportioned. I have my other thread that's the same topic on another page here that goes into detail. Read pages 5 through 7, and I have pics from 2010 and now in the same bikini top. I touch upon why I grew so fast, then slowed down after I reached a D cup.

I think you should think about what your best swelling day was, time of month, how long, basically everything about that session and go with that method everyday for a year. Sounds crazy long, but I swear by it!
And yes, my boobs turn reddish while pumping. I have very sensitive skin, so this is normal for me and I never had any issues develop. I've also had a mammogram, and I was nervous to get the results. I don't know what it looks like inside! After all these years! Apparently quite normal, no problems at all!

So here's the thread
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,4306.0.html

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Definitely.. you have to experiment and test things out. I would say I spent the first year just doing that alone. I do envy the perm growth you enjoyed so quickly. Mine seems to lag by about 1-1.5 cups but it does increase as my swellings increase.

I have found I have to change up my routines or I'll stall. I think the body just adjusts and learns to cope and reaches a place where it can be in "balance". Thus the changing keeps enough of a need to "cope" for growth.

DJ

Caliboobs

Thats the word I was looking for in another post!! stall... the cups only pull in a certain spot and that needs to get a change up when you "stall", I found two ways to get the change up ... one is to use a different size cup set, either larger or smaller doesn't seem to matter as long as the pressure point is not the same. The other was to alternate using water or air. Water changes the pressure point enough to change the dynamics so that the stalled tissue gets a break.

The different cup size is the more effective but if you dont have that, then the suction medium change will work well. :D