Hi everyone

TVKatt

Hi Everyone ,

i dont have the system yet going to get it next month but i can post a Before pic , then once i get the BP and use it i can take some after pics :)

Attachments

• breast pic.jpg
    breast pic.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 174

pipitavivita

Hi TVKatt,

The picture is a bit blurry, but you seem to have a very nice shape, so I'm sure you will do very well with NB! Which cups did you order? I wish you lots of success on your journey!

pipitavivita

TVKatt

im going to order the med sized one once its aug :)

this pic may be clearer and its more of a side view :)

Attachments

• 39f5.jpg
    39f5.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 192

Rachyl

TVKatt said:
im going to order the med sized one once its aug :)

this pic may be clearer and its more of a side view :)
That is a good start. You may grow out of it quickly. I would suggest that you bypass the L and go for the XL cups.

Teeny Tiny

I think she meant you should bypass the M and go for the large, not bypass the large and go for the XL. You probably have a ways to go before you need to worry about the XL's. Depending on how wide your breasts are, which they seem to be a lot like mine when I first started you may find that the M's are a bit narrow. I ordered the M's and L's together with my first system, which I was glad I had done because I only used the M's twice, then put them back in the box and used the L's instead. I could have probably grown with the mediums because I started out a 36AA (if that), but they were just so darn narrow that it hurt trying to suck my wide breasts into them, the L's were much more comfortable. And I used the L's for about 4 months, then moved onto the XL's, I'm using the new contoured L's they have now. They have a lot more room to grow outward then the L's, but they're almost the same diameter as the L's, and they have a nice shape that's super comfy on the ribs compared to the others without any padding. If you can afford it I'd recommend getting a system with the M's and L's so you don't have to wait the shipping time for the L cups, and I'm not sure but I think they're a tad cheaper when you order them together like that. Then once you get close to filling the L's go for the contoured L's, or just order them instead of the L's. It'll take a lot longer to fill the contoured L's than the regular L's, but they're super easy to get used to and not really much of any larger on the inside of the base than the L's, unlike the XL's, which take a bit of getting used to because of the size difference all the way around.

Welcome to the noogleberry family, hope your journey brings you great growth! If you have any questions or problems along, or just want to brag about your progress don't hesitate to post. Myself and many others will be there to lend a helping hand, support, or be jealous of you every step of the way. Good luck!!! ;) :D ;D

TVKatt

Heres a front view after using the pump for a week , not sure if im growing yet :)

Attachments

• aug 25th 2011.jpg
    aug 25th 2011.jpg
    294.8 KB · Views: 157