Honey Bee

HoneyBee

Hi I am new on this forum but have been researching ways to increase my breast size for about a year. I have finally decided to take the plunge and dedicate myself to the noogeling method.

I'm 5'7", 138lbs, 34A

My goal is 34C and if I can a D.

Had implants removed a year ago due to my breasts becoming itchy (fungus grew in them).

I have started to noogle 1hour twice a day. I use a PM cream I made myself with flaxseed oil and macadamia nut oil. I also take Greenbush herbs.

I started a ketosis diet a few months ago and have felt so good on it. My thyroid and hormones feel like they are improving.

I joined this forum for support as I don't really have any. It's been encouraging to me to see that people have progress with this method. I have always been embarrassed about my breast size however I didn't feel good with implants. I prefer to feel natural. Now after nursing 3 kids and having the implants removed I'm left with empty sacks.

summer

Honey Bee,

Welcome. I'm very sad to hear about your fungus. Holy cow. It truly amazes me how bad those things are for your body. I hope you don't have any lasting problems because of it. It's interesting what you said about not feeling good w the implants. I have done quite a bit of research on them and lots of people say something similar.

I don't have any support outside of the forum either so I hope posting here helps you in your journey.

I wish you success.

tinytots

Welcome to the NB community HoneyBee, I hope NB gives you the breast size you desire! Keep us updated with your progress, we're all in this together! :)

HoneyBee

Thank you Summer and Tinytots for the reply.

Yes fungus. For over a year the doctor told me it was impossible and even said I didn't need to have my implants removed. I asked for a pic of the removed implants and sure enough fungus was growing in them. The itchiness in my breasts went away after about 6 months. Having them removed was the best thing I did for myself. I thought having them would give me more confidence but I really just felt fake. I love the way my natural breasts feel however I would love some move of them.

I have come to love noogleing. I like the extra sensitivity in my breasts. I don't seem to get much swelling as far as I can see but maybe that's because I got a lot of saggy skin.

I hope to post positive results soon. I've tried snoogeling a couple of time and I like it so I'm going to keep that up.

Aduna

Before I had kids, I have 32 A. After the babies I had a saggy 36 C.
See my post about my cup size increase.

HoneyBee

Thank you Aduna. I will check out your post.

I did some before and after pics and I don't have a ton of swelling but I think they look better. Hoping for more swelling the longer I do this. I still need to get a tape measure to take official measurements. Should I expect more swelling?

Hopefulforbreasts

Wow I can't believe your implants were growing mold! Before I found NB I was planning to get implants had the surgeon picked and everything. I love the natural results that you can get from NB rather than the implants. I'm so grateful I found this! Good luck! I think you will have awesome results.

HoneyBee

I personally would not recommend them however when someone really wants them it's hard to convince them otherwise. Few are lucky and have no problems however many will experience some issues. It's was hard for me being young and having a flat chest. Looking back now the implants were just a cover up for my insecurities. I'm much happier and confident now. I still would like to enhance my beast though. I'm too young to have 70 year old looking boobs. Hopefulforbreasts you made the right choice. You will be so much happier and you won't have to worry about any of the complications of implants. You are a smart cookie!

I haven't had much change with pumping so I haven't posted much. I'm hoping to see more swelling in a week or 2.

I'm committed to this process for at least 6 months to see if there is a change. I will do it longer if I can see any positive results by 6 months. Will posts stats soon.

Hopefulforbreasts

Yes, hang in there! It is so worth it once you start seeing results. I know self esteem and confidence is such a process, I've struggled with insecurities for a while and am working on the mental and emotional process to make it better. Bigger breasts ar amazing but self esteem and happiness are a much deeper process:
I didn't notice any real change until about the 4 week mark, it takes time for your body to make all the new cells. Also I take collagen to To help with that!

HoneyBee

After 20 days I finally started getting swelling. I almost cried. My boobs felt heavy and firm. I haven't been motivated to take measurements but now I think is will do it. So happy.

tinytots

Impressive growth in just 20 days! ;) Definitely not an A cup anymore, let is know when you've had the chance to measure yourself. Can't wait to hear more about your progress.

HoneyBee

Thanks. That is when I'm swollen so it's not permanent yet. Going to do some measurements tonight and some better before and after pics.

Hopefulforbreasts

Wow! That's awesome swelling! I feel like since your skin is already stretched out from the implants it should be easier for you to get some awesome permanent results. You just have to build more tissue and fat cells in there. My poor breasts need to stretch out all the skin . This is just my thoughts not sure how true that is.

HoneyBee

Yes maybe stretched out saggy boobs will have an advantage. I couldn't believe how heavy they were. I also added the PM a week ago so maybe that has helped. Hard to know sometimes.

missamanda

Hopefulforbreasts said:
Wow! That's awesome swelling! I feel like since your skin is already stretched out from the implants it should be easier for you to get some awesome permanent results. You just have to build more tissue and fat cells in there. My poor breasts need to stretch out all the skin . This is just my thoughts not sure how true that is.

I concur. Small breasts that have never been stretched from weight gain, pregnancy or implants have much tighter skin. My breasts were so taut that a cosmetic surgeon I consulted regarding a fat transfer procedure said it wouldn't work, there was no space for the fat. The benefit of noogling is that over time it does stretch the skin providing more space for newly grown fat to survive. This is why BRAVA is often recommended prior to fat transfer and implant surgeries.

HoneyBee

I had thought about doing a fat transfer when I had the implants removed but decided against it for various reasons...cost being one. I'm kind of glad I didn't because I didn't know about noogeling a year ago and I have read that noogleing after a fat transfer is good for making sure the fat isn't lost. So happy to know about it now.

HoneyBee

1 Month update:
Weight: 136 lbs
Upper chest: ??? (Will update)
Bust: 35.25 in
Band: 31.75 in

Bust swell: 37 in

I don't have my beginning measurements however I don't feel I look much different. The biggest difference for me in 1 month is I can get a lot of swelling now which I didn't get when I started. I get 1.75 inch increase pretty easily now. I still noogle 1 hour twice a day and more on some days and less on others. My favorite way is to put them on when I get in bed. I find it really relaxing.

The 1st pic is with no swelling. The 2nd pic is with swelling. The 1st pic and my beginning pic isn't different. They feel a little fuller but not enough to see yet.

zkk

To me they look fuller too (comparing your beginning pic and the recent 1st pic), and if your hands tell you they are fuller, they probably are. You also have some great swelling there. It's very good progress for just a month of noogling! :)