Honey Bee

warriorbride

HoneyBee said:
After photo (I gotta figure out how to reduce the size of my pics to get 2 photos on 1 post)

That is incredible progress, HoneyBee! I have just recently been explanted as well, so I'm back to an AA completely flat. I need to wait until my incisions are healed so I can start growing some tissue! Are you on the FB Breast implant Illness and Healing group? There's a TON of stories like ours with women who have gotten sick (and still are sick) from having implants, those WRETCHED things!) I wish I'd have know about enhance back then. Could have saved myself so much debt and physical illness! I'm just 3 weeks out now so hoping to see improvements in my health.

You look amazing! I'm so excited that there IS another option for us!

HoneyBee

@Hodefulforbreasts Thank you. I was hoping to do some more pics here the beginning of march. I'm not sure that I notice a huge difference but I do fill up the L domes a little better now. Before I had my implants out I had a mammogram and was told I have dense breasts. I have read that people with dense breasts don't grow as fast due to having less fat cell receptors in their breast area. That would explain my small breasts. I produced a ton of milk and had huge boobs while nursing so I know my boob can increase in size.

@ SugarBoobs I didn't know there was any groups for people who got sick from implants. Thanks for sharing. I'm so glad you got them removed. It took me about a year to be completely free of my symptoms. I had to detox a lot and really cleaned up my diet. I had been detoxing and eating healthy before I had them out but as soon as I got them out is when I started feeling better. It took about a year for my skin to look better. I use a microneedle on my breasts to help the skin. My scars are very minor now. Best thing I did for myself. The noogleberry has really helped me feel hopeful of having fuller breasts. It's a huge time commitment but I feel hopeful. You will notice that the implants probably stretched your skin a little so that will make using your system a little better. Hopefully you will get some good swelling.

warriorbride

My skin has already retracted, no sagging skin at all, so I hope I have good swelling. How long does it take before the permanent swelling is permanent?

HoneyBee

That's awesome that you don't have saggy skin. I had the implants put in before I had kids so I nursed with them in. When I engorged I was gigantic. You could see my side boobs from behind me. The longer I nursed I got huge. I was a 34/36 E. With the implants i was only a 34C at most normally while not nursing. I had never wanted huge boobs. I'm sure that's why I have saggy skin now. All is good though and it's getting better.

I think the swelling starts becoming permanent after about 2 months. I'm at about 7 weeks now and I feel like I'm a little fuller even when I go a few days without pumping. Not a lot but a little. It's enough to keep my encouraged that this could work. I notice the best results by pumping twice a day.

HoneyBee

I pump 1h twice a day. Sometimes I will pump 2 hours at bedtime as I end up falling asleep with them on. I pump for 1 hour before I go to work. Sometimes I miss a day.

HoneyBee

Month 2 update:

Weight: 136lbs
Bust: 35.4 (90cm)
Band: 31.5in (80cm)

Not a lot of difference from month 1 however I do fill the L domes to the top now when pumping. My boobs touch the top but I still have more to fill on the sides. I continue with pumping at least 1h twice a day on at least 6 days out now the week. Have stopped taking the PM for a bit to get my period back. I'm 8 days late!!! Negative pregnancy test so hoping it was the PM throwing my body off.

1st pic is month 1 (no swelling) and second pic is month 2 (no swelling) as you will see there isn't a difference really.

Attachments

• 2016-02-17 09.35.33.jpg
    2016-02-17 09.35.33.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 47
  • 2016-03-02 12.00.49.jpg
    2016-03-02 12.00.49.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 47

James

Just a reminder, be sure to drink lots of water before and during pumping.
You might consider taking a few days off each week from pumping and just massage.

HoneyBee

I do hot yoga 4 days a week so there is a high likely hood that I'm not hydrated enough. Going to focus on drinking more. Thanks James for the reminder. I could also do more massage as I don't do much right now.

I'm reaching the top of the L domes which wasn't the case a month ago so there seems to be a micro improvement. When I feel them there feels like there is a little more there however I was hoping for more after doing this for 2 month. Either way I plan to continue as I do enjoy the feeling of the dooms on my boobies.

Hopefulforbreasts

You could also try adding collagen and hyalauronic acid to your routine I take collagen and I recently ordered hyalauronic acid to go with it.

HoneyBee

Thanks Hopefullforbreasts. I just started taking some collagen and yes hyaluronic acid would be good too. I have taken some in the past and then got tired of taking so many pills. Plan to post an update tomorrow but it appears I've added .5 inch to my bust size. I currently am able to fill the large cups all the way up after about 1 hour of pumping. After 3 months it seems like I'm starting to have better progress.

HoneyBee

This update is long over due...

3rd month:
Weight:138 lbs
bust-36in (about 1/2 inch increase from month 2)

I don't feel the pictures show a difference but I do feel a difference. My husband said he can feel a difference too. When I pump I can fill up the L cups which was never the case before.
I've gained 2 pounds so not sure how much that is affecting my breast size.

My 34A bras feel small. When I'm done pumping I put on my 34c or D bras that I have (I still have all my bras from when I had implants)

This is a very slow process for me. I have "dense" breasts and I hear it takes longer for breasts like that to respond being there aren't as many fat cells in them. Lucky me!!

1st pic is what I look like now with no swelling. 2nd pic is with swelling.

Attachments

• 2016-04-19 16.11.34.jpg
    2016-04-19 16.11.34.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 55
  • 2016-04-19 16.24.58.jpg
    2016-04-19 16.24.58.jpg
    165 KB · Views: 57

HoneyBee

Thanks Hopefullforbreasts. I am still holding out for that day when I can see a big difference in photos. This is a LONG process so trying to remain realistic and realize that results will come slowly.

HoneyBee

4th month update:

Weight: 140lbs (2 lb increase)

New bust measurement is 37in (1 inch increase).

I currently pump for about 30min with the L domes and then change the the CL for 30 min. I do that twice a day. I've gained some weight and I feel much more of that weight gain is going to my chest after starting the noogleberry. I really don't want to gain anymore weight. I currently wear my 34b-c bras all the time time. I still don't feel pics show much of a difference but they feel much nicer now.

Attachments

• 2016-05-09 10.39.50.jpg
    2016-05-09 10.39.50.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 44
  • 2016-05-09 10.43.01.jpg
    2016-05-09 10.43.01.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 45