HOT AIR BOOB

T

tavia

OK, so i posted on the main site about my size increase and that ive never seen swelling like this, i always wondered how come EMANS swelling was so amazing and firm, and how is it possible, but now i know its definatly posible....

anyways.... while getting to grips with my swollen breasts, i some how got really turned on,,, i was on my own in the lounge, and i started mesing with my nipples and boobage and next thing i know im haveing an orgasm,,, lol... i was in even more shock...... big tit-tays, big orgasm.... it gets better and better,

i do feel sexyer with larger boobs but this is just ridiculous.... im not complaining though...

they r still nice and noticably full today about 12 hours later (i noogled late)
when i get my pipe insulation foam, im going to have so much fun with these big melons lol, no more ring marks, and i can stick on some sexy lingerie for hubby as soon as i take the domes off without feeling like a crazy ring ladie....

big o and big Ds...perfect ;) ;D :eek:

J

joanne

way to go TT i no how you feel i feel great with my bigger boobs its kida funny really but i like it...... ;D

annalove

Wow TT LOL I've always wanted to know what it feels like to have an orgasm by touching the nipples LOL i don't think it's possible with me.

secret

Your so luckkyyy TT.
i havnt had org for so long, now i know the reason its cause i dont have big boobs lol