How does breast pump work?? Interesting information here

Gaia2011

Hi Ladies,

I wanted to understand how does breast pumps work? I wanted to know what was going on as I pump my breasts every day. Knowing if this is for real? ahh yeah now i get it...

Besides plastic surgery and breast enlargement pills, breast enlargement products attempt to increase hormone levels by having a woman ingest natural plant estrogens. Unfortunately, due to many factors, estrogen levels may or may not increase in some individuals.

Another alternative to invasive breast enlargement is a breast pump. Manufacturers of pump system say that the use of it encourages breast growth in a number of ways.

First of all, it is said that regular stimulation of the breast tissue signals the pituitary gland to increase the production and release of the female hormones responsible for breast growth. Next by gently stretching breast tissue repeatedly it the breast is said to respond by soft tissue expansion. The idea is that the more you use it the better it works.

The breast pumps are said to increase vacuums of fat and fluids and make them flow directly into the breast's fat cells causing them to engorge and enlarge. Secondly, regular stimulation from the pump is said to induce new cellular growth as the body responds to the repeated work out of the breast, same way the exercise increases muscle size and new cell growth. The sorf-tissue expansion technique has been used in reconstructive surgery procedures for over 30 years.

Cheers