how many time for fill the cups XL please ??

how many time for fill the cups XL please ??

• 3 AT 5 MONTHS

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 5 AT MORE

Votes: 7 100.0%

• Total voters

frenchgirl

hi everyone

i have a question please can you help me ?

HOW MANY TIME FOR FILL THE CUPS XL ?

I would like to have your experiences

thanks for write ;)

NadiOne

I have never filled those cups. I’ve been off and on for years. Hopefully you will though! Good luck.

frenchgirl

:-X :-\

oh no !

why ?
you had noogle during very long time and you don't have fill the cups XL ? I don't understand ......

Ashley.dne

Hii, im also noogling with the XL’s! I think it will take a lot longer than filling the L’s
I also think that it wil take 4-6 or 7 months! So probably until summer

frenchgirl

hi girl :)

yes i think also ...

unfortunately i am filling the XL cups by his half and you by how much you are filling this cups ?

Ashley.dne

ehm atm I'm using both the CL's and the XL's, I thought it would be easier than just go from the L to the XL's (worked my way up from M-L-CL-XL)
Sooo first I'm noogling with both CL's for 15 Minutes then use one XL & CL cup for 15 and then the other way around
But yeah I'm also just halfway filling them
what bra size are you wearing atm?

frenchgirl

hi everyone

how are you ?

I am pumping since 3 months and i won one breast size i think ... I filled the large cups and now since 2 months i am with the XL cups and i am filling the half but i see the grow so i am happy !

it is difficult because i don't have many time in the week but i try anyway ....

ps : SORRY FOR THE ENGLISH'S MISTAKES :)

frenchgirl

salut Alicia

je suis avec les XL depuis 2mois ... et je pompe environ 30 min à 3h par jour ça dépend vraiment des jours

noogler 24

french girl i have been noogling since 5 months,grown 2.5 cm..i still fill half CL as i did 4 months ago..so it is more imp to grow than to swell..and ur dream ll come true bcz eceryday u r one step closer..i feel so flatt still..i look disgusting in lingerie...but i hope after 1 yr..i ll look hot as i dream to...so give yourself time amd keep hopes high..tell urslf that it ll take time but instead of another yr without fillng any even CLs..u ll be filling XLs..so it can wait right? ;)