How much growth during pregnancy?

J

Jen21

I posted a similar question in Kultzu's picture page. For those who have been pregnant before did you notice your breasts grew a great deal or just moderately. I expected to grow far more than I did during my pregnancy. I gained nearly 60lbs but my size only increased from AA to small B. I think the more you were able to grow during pregnancy, or other instances of extreme weight gain, the more you will achieve with the Noogle, or perhaps you will achieve results quicker.

:D Jen

C

catlady

I think you might have a really good point! I to gained about 50 lbs+ (I stopped looking at the weight)
But I went from an A to a large C then as I lost the weight over the past 5 years they went back down to an A. I have had really fast results with the NB and I think it was because I had already been stretched out to a C cup.

J

Jen21

Congrats on losing the weight. Thanks to NB you'll have nice boobs w/o the weight :) I feel like there is a certain threshold our breasts can reach and sadly for me it isn't very much even with a ton of weight gain. Don't get me wrong I'd be very happy with a B since I'm so small to begin with and have a small frame. So here's to hoping I can at least reach the small B I had pregnant.

C

catlady

Jen,
I hope you reach your goal. I think a B cup would be a great size for someone who is very small framed.
But I was just wondering if age factors in at all? I remember when I was younger and had a lump (turned out to be nothing) but they could not to a mamogram they had to do an ultra sound because when your younger your breast tissue is different.
When I had my son I was almost 31. And one of my friends had her first child at 18 and her boobs grew only a small amount then with her second child she was closer to 30 and grew about 2 cups larger.

J

Jen21

Thank you for your encouragement. For me I believe genetics plays a large role. I take after my father's side. My grandmother as well as my three aunts are very petite women with smaller chests. The ironic thing is my mother has natural 36D and is very thin ::)

I had my daugher at 22 which is still young and very well could have affected growth. Seems likely when younger the breasts haven't fully matured which would cause less growth.

C

catsrule

your first post/question was intersting! I grew to about a full B, maybe small c..from being almost no tissue at all! And gained about 25 lbs. total...........which may explain my painfully slow growth over the years! NOT complaining though! I am finally in B cup bras, my 1st goal!! Kept eye on the prize!! now working for a c cup!!!