How much suction?

I'm a little bit confused about how much you should feel when your pumping. Before I usually pumped until i felt a strong suction (sometimes it did hurt a bit but i would stop if it did). When the suction had become more tollerable (spelling?) i pumped a little more. After a while my medium cups started to crack all over so i tried large cups but they cracked to. Now I'm back to my medium cups cause they have less cracks in them, but they have somewhere around five cracks in each cup and even though I've taped them they leak suction. When i pump now i can't pump for more then 15 minutes because i have to pump, pump, pump all the time to not loose suction and i get cramps in my hand. Anyways. I must be doing someting wrong since the cups hade cracked so much. I was thinking that i maybe pump to hard, but if I don't pump that hard and nothing really happens? When I removed the cups before I got red marks where the cups had been, but I have seen that that's the case for almost alla pumpers on the forum. So what do you think I'm doing wrong? I really really wan't this to work!

/Linnéa

Anastasia916

I am suspecting that maybe your breasts are too wide for both the large and medium domes. I pump until I feel a strong pull on my breasts and if it hurts I let go of the pressure a lil, I leave them like that until it feels comfortable then I pump again, I do this for my entire hour. And I get red rings on my breasts, everyone does. I know I'm not over pumping because I don't get red bumps or bruises. I have both the medium and large domes and neither of them ever cracked. But my breasts are spaced apart and not wide. So maybe your breasts are too wide when they expand when pumping, thus making the dome crack. Have you contacted Lucy to ask her what to do?

Thanks for your answer to this long question. It could be that my breast are too wide, I have a "wide" built with broad shoulders and ribcage with breast that doesn't really match. I have heard before of girls that get bruising and red dots but this has never happen to me so I find it hard to believe that I pump to hard. I use exacly the metod that your describing. Then again, I am only an A-cup but i feel that the domes are draging in skin from my armpits sometimes (hurts like hell) and that can't be normal? I have talked to Lucy about it, and she didn't seem to know what I did wrong, but I have not properly asked her, so maybe I should do that.

Anastasia916

Some of the skin from my armpits gets sucked in, that's normal I believe. But also I'm petite and small framed, the large barely fit on me they are so big, if I move a certain way with the large on I lose suction because my frame is so small. I definitely think it can be that you are wide framed, like Eman is suggesting a xxxl dome because she is wide framed. I am not sure what dome size she had to use to start off with, but she is a born male so of course had alot less than us gals to start with. So since you are larger framed maybe you need to get a bigger sized dome to use? And also the pain of the skin being sucked in goes away after a while of use, that hasn't hurt me since after a month of use. When I moved to the large they hurt my ribs the first few days, I have them on right now and they aren't hurting at all. So your body will adjust.