how to achieve a more natural looking breast

Jamiemoorhead

outgoing tgirl
Under nipple growth will produce the most natural looking breast. I'm using my medium domes without foam rings. I apply a small amount of lubrication to the inside bottom half of the domes and onto my skin under my nipples. Leave the rest of your breast dry. Place the domes as low as possible below the nipple. Now pump up your breasts so that your nipples are now centered in the domes. Generally speaking us tgirls use domes that are to large for our current breast size. We should never go to a larger dome until we can totally fill the previous size, immediately. I can say from personal experience the growth below my nipples has increased two fold in the last 2 weeks. They are already looking more natural. I'm pumping at least two to three hours a day.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Jamiemoorhead said:
Place the domes as low as possible below the nipple. Now pump up your breasts so that your nipples are now centered in the domes.

When my smaller cups arrive, I plan to take your experiences to heart and try developing more centered and underboob. However, the above quote just doesn't make sense to me. If the nipple is outside of the dome, how can you center it within? Do you mean position the nipple on the bottom inner side of the dome and try to pump so the nipple moves up to center?

Right now, I've been moving my cups down and trying to get more bottoms to pull into the domes with some success and in the short term, my breasts look smaller but definitely more round and natural for a small breast. So, I really think you're onto something.

DJ

Jamiemoorhead

outgoing tgirl
Hey Gurls, It has been two weeks of 3 to 4 hours a day of NB with my Medium domes. These photos were taken 8 hours after NB. My nipples are larger and more sensitive. I am on Flat to Fem program too. I can almost fill a medium dome in an hour which is my goal. I start to vacuum at 5" and work my way to 10". my breast feel and look larger in person than in photos or the mirror. I'm very happy with the results so far, it really makes me more motivated to pump at least three hours a day. The medium domes are much easier to wear and still be active around the house. Stay tune....

Attachments

• DSC09157.JPG
    DSC09157.JPG
    207.2 KB · Views: 502
  • DSC09175.JPG
    DSC09175.JPG
    179.4 KB · Views: 455
  • DSC09177.JPG
    DSC09177.JPG
    233.7 KB · Views: 476

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I'm so happy for you. It is quite obvious your efforts have getting rewarded. I look foward to your contining posts as I do find them encouraging me.

DJ

Jamiemoorhead

outgoing tgirl
Hi Tim,
I think you should use medium domes more. In your photos, I don't like when the nipples are not centered on the domes unless you're working on the tissue above the nipple. We could almost have a size in between large and medium domes. I don't have all the answers I'm learning as I go down this path. You're one of the more successful NBers and you're a guy who wants to be a guy. I'm assuming most of us here are gurls. I breakdown NBers into two groups GG's and the rest of us. I realize it's important that tissue grow around the whole breast area. In Flat to Fem, gg's already have mammary glands that are more developed than the typical male. It's very difficult for men to grow breasts without hormones supplements to help create tissue. I've learned to focus on specific areas, first place is under the nipple then cleavage followed by above the nipple area. I'm NOT a firm believer in lubricant. The goal is to stretch tissue not fill domes with skin. I use a small amount of lube below the nipple, so that skin will slip up into the dome but only after NBing do I use lotion. The largest missing link its commitment, the more you NB the sooner the results. 1 hour day or 3 hours a day that's a 300% difference, daily. For me this is not a game I'm very serious about attaining results. There is real science behind Flat to Fem and NBing, commitment is all that is missing for most of us.

Jamiemoorhead

outgoing tgirl
Tim,
Not possible to create medium domes out of large, too much surface area. I'm only using lube in order for the skin below the nipple can slide smoothly on the bottom side of the dome. I wouldn't use lube except maybe a little round the perimeter of the dome in order to create a seal. The correct way to use lube is to lubricate the inside of the domes.

TwisztedAngel

im 34B. I purchased the large domes...should I get the medium? I think lots of women purchase the wrong size too...I thought you purchase the size you want to be, not your current size.. :-[

Jamiemoorhead

outgoing tgirl
If your already a B cup then the large domes will be fine. I can almost fill medium domes with an hour of pumping and I'm a A cup. Remember the goal is to stretch skin not fill domes. I like having nipple, small, medium and large domes. I luv to engross my nipples, I use the medium to work the area below the nipple and the large to create more volume above the nipple.

TwisztedAngel

Oh Thankyou! ;D you are a doll. Wouldn't want to wait another two weeks for more cups ::)

You look way bigger than an A cup. You sure you're measuring correctly? I heard 80% of women are measuring wrong and we are supposed to bend over while measuring. Supposedly the UK system is correct. Can anyone confirm this ive seen articles about it...im wondering why I can't ever find the right bra.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
That's the rough part of boobs on a larger chest as it takes a fair bit more to grow to reach A, B and C cups. I would have guessed borderline B as I've looked like that shortly after a good pumping session.

I certainly hope Jamie is feeling good about that progress. It feels like mine have deflated on me again. I wonder if the P cycling is causing something similar to the ladies' monthly swellings. So, I'm all sad. :(

@Jamie - If I haven't said it recently.. you're looking good there and I think your idea is showing promise.

DJ

K

kevlovs69

Hey Gurls, It has been two weeks of 3 to 4 hours a day of NB with my Medium domes. These photos were taken 8 hours after NB. My nipples are larger and more sensitive. I am on Flat to Fem program too. I can almost fill a medium dome in an hour which is my goal. I start to vacuum at 5" and work my way to 10". my breast feel and look larger in person than in photos or the mirror. I'm very happy with the results so far, it really makes me more motivated to pump at least three hours a day. The medium domes are much easier to wear and still be active around the house. Stay tune....
mmmm them there tits looks soooo good...

well now, having been sceptical of this 'only lube here' and similar pumping advice, etc....... jamies advice seems to work!, so many thanks hunni xx !!!