how to differentiate "swelling" and "REAL growth"

haute_vita

Hi everyone,

I was wondering how do you tell if you are swelling only and when your breasts are actually growing and staying that size. I mean swelling and real growht, youll see an enlargement of breast, but how do u know if it's JUST swelling or growth?

Also, is it better to pump longer when our periods come? And the swell is probably at maximum when the period is here right?

Lastly, which brand is best for MSM and how many times/day or quantity should take/day??

Thanks

Lily13

When my period comes I deflate really quickly, so I focus most of my noogling from the day of ovulation through the end of my cycle. That's about 2 weeks for me. Once my period comes along, my breasts shrink a lot, so I find noogling during those times isn't as productive as I'd like. So if I miss a day here or there, I don't let it get to me. :)

I think you can tell whether it's real growth or swelling by the way your breasts feel. Mine are feeling a lot denser inside. Truthfully though you'd have to go a long time without noogling to truly know what's real growth. I personally don't need to prove to myself that it is real growth to feel happy. As long as I am filling my bras, it doesn't really matter to me. I have no problems having to do some maintenance pumping if I reach C's or D's. I'll be so thrilled to be that large I'll do whatever it takes haha :D

I was taking 1000mg of MSM, but someone said I could increase that to 3000mg. That's the recommended dosage on the pill bottle I have, so I've been trying to take 1000mg, 3 times a day. I use Life Extension brand.

Anastasia916

vita, I can tell you as someone who has PERMANENT growth. Your swelling with just pumping everyday should only last 5 hour to a 24 hour period. So if you take 2 days off persay, whatever size you are then is your "growth". I haven't pumping constantly in months lol. I started NB a 32B I am now a 32D and I just ordered like 6 very expensive VS bras in a size 32D and dammit the cups are starting to feel tight UGH, looks like I'll be ebaying lol. I should invest stock in VS I tell ya! I've gone through so many bras it's ridiculous. But anywho. I have still kept my 32D's eventhough I do not pump near as much as I use to. I took BO during 6 months while I was pumping, I believe that paired with NB is what gave me, my permanent growth and big success. I wouldn't concentrate so much on growth, it will drive you bonkers. If you are measuring often, STOP! Only measure once per month. Make noogling a habit, like brushing your teeth everyday, just do it without thinking about it. And before you know it 6 months or more have passed and you have grown quite a bit :D

haute_vita

THanks Lily 13 and Anastasia

About the MSM, i've been looking at MSM pills and powder, was wondering which one is more "absorbent" and many MSM bottles are 300mg or 900mg...if ur taking 1000-3000mg/day...is that going through more than ONE BOTTLE a day>??? forgive me if this is a stuipid question...but please explain :S

also, where can you get BO? and do u notice any weight gain or stuff like that while on it?

Thanks girlies !!

Lily13

Here's a link to what I take. I take 3 1000mg capsules daily. There are 100 capsules in this bottle so that's about a month's supply.
http://www.lef.org/Vitamins-Supplements/Item00451/MSM-Methylsulfonylmethane.html

Here's another link to MSM on iherb.com
http://www.iherb.com/Doctor-s-Best-Best-MSM-1000-mg-180-Capsules/19?at=0

eva_bs

haute_vita,
For BO you have a few options:

The expensive one is: (they have real testimonial pictures!the price for one bottle is $44 if you order the 13.5 month supply)
http://www.bountifulbreast.com/cmd.php?af=1248120

The cheaper ones are:
UltraBreast. -www.medplex.com(I think they cost $20 per bottle)

Swanson BO - http://www.swansonvitamins.com (They cost something around $24 per bottle...but maybe you will need to add more supplaments to it...depends on you)

Good Luck! :)
Eva.

haute_vita

THanks Evabs!

For women who have used BO, are ther any side effects? like pimple acne, mood swings, weight gain etc??

Also, I've realized that if I don't noogle for 2 nights, I go back to my original size :( no longer swelled up...is ths normal? I started noogling for a month already and i feel like theres no real permanent growth only swells after I noogle. siigh

ALso, couple days ago, i experienced 2 PIMPLES on my aureloa area...like 1mm beside my nipple...it was so scary! i popped it and water came out and a bit of yellowie stuff not much but more clear liquid...and the nxt day another one came ot again..is it from the steamy breast cups??!? or...is something wrong...

Ive taken MSM along with it and I don't see any results but 1) popping a lot. 2) really good skin! 3) feel thinner....thats about it lol

haute_vita

PS does it mean anything if one nipple feels ....sensitive like if it touches my clothes or anyhing it feels sensitive...i hope it means something good lol

eva_bs

Hi Dear!
Your very welcome! I'm always happy to help! :)
for your last question...yes! that's a great sign! It's a sign that your breast are growing.
for the pumping part, one month is not much at all...give it at least 3 months to see growing. I even didn't have swelling in my first 2 months. You have swelling! and that is a good sign! I think that even 3 months isn't much at all...women should give the NB at least 1 hole year...that's my opinion.
Just to let you know I am on BB.
And I only had some break outs on my face the first month.the other symptoms that I have is tiredness and hunger. just like a teenager. :)
And that's it! I didn't gain weight at all. I do cardio workouts 3 times a week. I did the workouts before I started any NBE.
I stopped noogling after 2 months. I didn't have the time to do it for 2 months...but now I'm back on track! :) and on my break I didn't loss the roundness and fullness that the NB gave me...So..This thing really works! Did you take pictures before you started to pump? I think that is a MUST. because you may not see in the mirror a difference but in the pictures you will see. it is because we forget how we were.
O.k that's it for now!
I hope this helped.
:)
Good Luck dear!

haute_vita

thanks evabs for the prompt replhy!!

I researched around and Im guessing the pimply thing or water blister on my aureloa seems to e prolactin? And prolactin only emerges when puberty hits or you're pregnant...well ive never been pregnant and im DEF not pregnant as my period is here and puberty hit me when i was like 13? so...Im a bit worried....what can this be? ALso, I just got fenugreek capsule today i hope this may speed up the NBE!

Lily13

Are you taping your nipples down or anything like that? If you aren't then my only thought is that you are overpumping. When I first got the NB I overpumped once and actually split the skin around my nipple. It was absolutely excruciating for about 2 days and had to take a short noogle vacation until that healed.

eva_bs

haute_vita,
Your welcome dear.
I'm sorry...but I don't know the answer to your question. it never happened to me.
I hope you will figure out what it is.
Good Luck!

haute_vita

thanks lily13 and eva_bs!! ;D
Was wondering, what are both your stats and how long did you ladies started seeing effects/growth?
I guess I'm being too excited and impatient here lol! I want growing pains but im not getting them! argh!

Should I be adding something more to my routine?
I don't massage my breasts because, i simply dont have the time to and i don't like the feeling of it ...
I don't really like to use lotion prior pumping...is this a no-no? I get pretty good suction so I thought there shouldn't be the need to.

I take 6 capsules of 1000mg MSM
6 capsules of 500mg fenugreek
and i started pumping since Sept 16. It's been just a bit over a month now!

Lily13

You should definitely start using lotion. That's probably part of the problem because you are stretching and pulling the skin without any sort of moisture or lubrication. Ouch that would definitely hurt!!

I've gained about 2" across my bust, but I'm still really small since I started at less than a AA. ;) You can check out my stats and pics page for more details!

Paloma

haute_vita said:
ALso, couple days ago, i experienced 2 PIMPLES on my aureloa area...like 1mm beside my nipple...it was so scary! i popped it and water came out and a bit of yellowie stuff not much but more clear liquid...and the nxt day another one came ot again..is it from the steamy breast cups??!? or...is something wrong...

Hey Haute, u might have found out by now, but in case u haven't - those are called montgomery glands. mine got swollen too, at first, now they don't anymore - so something to look forward to! Don't pop them tho, please! u could cause an infection and they will go back down on their own...

" When I first got the NB I overpumped once and actually split the skin around my nipple. It was absolutely excruciating for about 2 days and had to take a short noogle vacation until that healed. "

Holy shyt Lily!!! Sorry, 'scuse my french but that is some serious doo doo right there, girl! WOW, never heard of that. OUCH! So glad it's healed....

haute_vita

Thanks Lily13!! hahaha yeah im just so lazy with putting lotion on and then the plastic cups get all oily and gross and id have to wash them everyday! LOL oh well. do u get steamy breast cups?? sometimes when I put the cups on hold for 2 hours it gets sooo steamy that when i take the cups off...water is dripping! gross!!

paloma; thanks! i know i shouldnt pop...but they looked SO popp-able and gross. do u think u can elaborate on " montgomery glands?" why and how did they emerge....THanks ladies!! xxx

Lily13

haha yes the domes can get a little steamy at times! :D lol I try wiping mine out every few days or so when I notice lotion start to build up inside. I think it has more to do with the lotion you use actually. Lotion has emollients to soothe and moisten the skin and I think the moisture in the dome is from that. If you ever open a jar of eye cream, on the top of the lid you see moisture. It's the same idea in the domes.