How to get a smaller waist

sound

Hmm well when my sister gave birth she had this thing that basically held her tummy in for her (some gym enthusiast wear this to work out) so she woulnd't have a saggy stomach it seemed to work for her, she barely has a tummy :). It worked by 1) pulling in all the fat and helps tighten up the skin (i think) 2) Helps you retain more heat around the area to assist fat burning 3) assist the overall appearance of any kind of chubby tummy lol

http://tummy-tuck-belt.yolasite.com/resources/TummyTuckBelt01b.jpg

this isnt the exact one she has, but it does the same thing i suppose :)

ommtan

People seem to really be engrossed with the idea of getting slimmer and smaller waist. And though it wouldn't be something that would actually work in some cases, there just are times that you have to be familiar with how things are going to work to your advantage. And hopefully, things are going to work for the better in any which way you see it working. going with natural means is by far the best and only option for some while there are those who would choose to go down the route of taking supplements.

mochaccino

This pretty off topic, but I think some people are assuming that Chiyomilk claimed to have gotten all her massive gains through massage and skin brushing. I would assume she was lying too if that were the case, especially if she were selling an ebook about her magical methods or something. In reality her program was pretty complex and slow going. She got her growth of 4-5 cup sizes over the course of 5 years, during which she blogged. Her program included a ton of different things but the core of her program remained pretty consistent. She took PM during the first half of her cycle and a pill called "B-up drops" during the second half. She also sometimes took soy, as well pig placenta, hylauronic acid and collagen. She even used BBT charting to gage her hormonal status and alter her program accordingly. All that is in addition to experimenting with push up bras that claim to increase breast size, several different complicated types of massage, and of course skin brushing. My point is that if it's some kind of marketing hoax, it's an extremely elaborate and unusual one. Not to mention that she'd have to have been sponsored by a long list of totally unrelated companies, which I suppose is possible, but it doesn't seem likely.

j1asicaa

Build a workout that works on getting your heart rate up and doesn't focus on muscle resistance.

Jogging is one of the best types of exercise to lose fat while not bulking up muscle.

ntrll9875

I do not think that is easy to acquire. Usually women with smaller/ defined waists have wider hips( pear/ hourglass figure), and women with smaller hips have a bigger/ undefined waist ( apple figure).