How to get rid of ring marks after pumping?

JanetCD

Male crossdresser
emmz said:
How do you get rid of ring marks after pumping? Would concealer work? Has anyone tried?
Concealer would partly hide the marks. The marks will gradually disappear over time. You might try a lotion with coco butter or there is a product called "Bag Balm", it is for cows udders but is sold in the beauty section of pharmacies. The can is rectangular and is green in color. I use the Bag Balm on my feet calluses on the soles of my feet at night and then wear socks. Softens the calluses. Had also used it on ring marks after pumping.

KMoon

I massage my breast in a circular motion for about 5 mins after im done noogling and the marks are barely visible after that. I also changed the method of how i noogled, i would start with a massage then noogle for 20 mins and then take it off and massage for 10 mins then noogle again for 20 mins and then repeat that one more time. I found that it really helped with the red marks and i feel like ive been getting better results from the massage breaks and getting the circulation going again. I also read online that the pressure from the rims of the cups can actually suffocate your cells and it only takes 10-20 mins for cells to suffocate and thats what could be causing severe red rings.

EzzieD

I take a hot shower after noogling and then rub Palmer's Cocoa Butter cream into the whole area around the breast. The rings don't stay too long.

Simone

Hi how long did it take you to get to 20 mins as I have just started noogling and I am doing four lots of 5mins with masarge inbe tween