How to grow the bottom of the breast...

Rachiex

Sorry if this is in the forum somewhere (I think I remember it being mentioned but I can't find it when I do a search).

I would like to grow a little more of the bottom area of my boobies (although I love the round shape and am still a little bigger at the bottom than the top and am like that naturally).

Is there a way to do this? I think I remember someone doing something to the cup to make it suck in more of the bottom of the breast and less of the top...? I would like to keep the shape I have already (but obviously get big D or Double D boobies!!!)

Also, are there any other ladies who have one slightly bigger than the other and what technique do you use to correct it?

x x x x

D

daylight

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=940.0

there is the website...

and as for one boob bigger than the other...personally i don't have that...but if i do ...instead of doing a few more minutes on the smaller one than the larger one...

instead i would just work on the smaller one until it balances with the big boob....then i would do equal amounts to both boobs from there

Anastasia916

My left one is slightly bigger then my right. I pump my right one 30 min during the day and then pump both at night for an hour, I put more pressure on the right one than the left also, and slowly it is becoming the same size. Hope that helps. As far as the bottom boob thing I wondered that too, so glad you asked it lol.

J

jellyDeeeee

Hi Rahiex,
It was suggested that the bosom beauty cup ( gismostore) because of its shape helps the bottom of breast grow bigger !!!! I think Mel has it. !!!! it is compatible with noog system love Jelly....