How to increase firmness in large breasts help

Kammyg

I started at a 38dd ( 36 ddd) and am now wearing a very tight 38ddd and an almost perfect 40 ddd. I’d probably fit better in a 38G but like the cute Victoria secret bras that don’t go over to that size. Although I have had real growth I started after finishing breastfeeding and my breasts were not firm like they used to be. They became softer. I am now having much more firmness and lift but they are big so it’s hard to get what I want. I’m wondering if there is a way to increase the firmness and fullness in the top of the breast? I’m in the xl cups now but am maxed out and the xxl cups are too wide for my chest so I’m looking for an alternative. I think that might be part of my problem because I’m not fitting the cups anymore. Any ideas you could offer from you very well seasoned noogleberry users I would greatly appreciate. I am also using fenugreek essential oil in almond oil two times a day in massage. I’d really love to get a firmness and fullness instead of just increase in size.
thank you!

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I'm not sure how to increase the firmness, but am wondering if you would be willing to sell the XXL cups? That's what I use and the cups I have have been pretty much used up. I believe we did talk about this awhile ago.