Hydro Noogle?

BuxomBoobs

HI ALL! Brand new to the forums, been reading your posts and you guys/gals are a great bunch! ;D

Anyway....here goes.

I made a post or two in the stats section, and made mention that I would post a pic or two.

I really didn't think I would be posting pics here, I think there are enough of me circulating elsewhere already and most everything that needs covering your very upbeat, encouraging and supportive noogling community seems to have covered. But a post I read on these forums recently about noogling in the shower reminded me of my original plans. Before I had bought the system I had imagined what it would be like if it was with water and certain additives. That post brought back that question and sooooo..since the vacuum pump can be easily replaced I decided that I would take a chance.

Best decision I ever made! For what I am getting in return, I'll buy stock in the handle company! :eek:

Before I begin, I would like to and cannot stress enough that with all things you are new to, go slow, see what your body says first, first time over pumpers need no further warnings I'm sure. DOH.

It's only been about a week but since I changed from air noogle to water noogle, the change is dramatic, so I thought I might share and see what you guys think.

I've felt during use that hydraulics exerts a much more even steady and slower pressure and the water acts as lube better than lube does. When I was air pumping I got big pointy boobs under glass and tight feelings at the glass, my boob only made skin contact with the cylinder for about an inch and a half and that was all I could take that way. In water, well … it's a lot more. Thinking about this and adding things I've learned along the way the routine looks like this now, (oh and the rings are almost nonexistent with this method, at least for me) .

The short of it…
I get the domes on with water that is well warm, like 100-110 degrees, generally I use my fingers as a gauge if it's too hot for them, my boobies will scream. (Word to the wise) Once the cups are in position it's just a matter of getting the pumping done, it's slower and a little more difficult. Once there on, you need to check that they will stay on when you bend over, if not tighten em up till they do, then give em a squeeze or two more. Wear em like this for the first hour and during that time stretch your arms out all around, it helps to unkink/unpinch and skin/tissue. Then after the first hour get into a horizontal position and begin increasing pressure slowly over the next hour when you get to the point that the breasts are feeling a bit of tingling stop (mine get it around the nipple and surrounding area), let the tingle mellow and then hit em again for another half a pump or so, whatever you're comfortable with, stop when it feels too uncomfortable, or your hour is up. This method (horizontal) affords the most gain with the least discomfort/

Anyway … here are a few pics. I did not use anything but water in this as with additives, you can't see booby….I recommend that if you try this don’t bother with additives till you get the hang of attaching water filled domes, LOL. I use about 300mg of PM (cause I bought the bulk powder) and about 3 drops of YoungLivings Frankincense Oil each cup when I do add..

If anyone else tries this, please post your opinion when you’re done!

PS, sorry the last three pics are from a different camera my little cybershot went to heaven during the session.... :-[

Personally, the feeling of noogling this way is just 100 times better, warm wet comfy, but when I pulled em out of the cups (and I had to pull em) my jaw hit the floor. The start photo is of right before the aquanoogle, but a week ago was so much different and smaller this really had an impact.. Oh that reminds me, if you find that your stuck in the cups, hehe, raise the lever above the level of the cups with the release valve pointing up and when you push it it will allow the air to flow and let you out of the cups.

Try this and I bet you gain a cup size in one sitting....

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi BuxomBoobs and thank you for sharing your experience and great technique with us. This looks very effective and i guess works very similarly to the Bath Mate penis enlargement pump;

http://www.bathmate.co.uk

and seems to produce similar great results!

Best wishes

Lucy :)

minnie34

Oh wow, I am DEFINITELY trying this tomorrow. Thank you so much for the very thourough explanation and pics too. :)

BuxomBoobs

Hi Lucy, thanks for taking WU for my order...my options were slim as im living day to day but nooglin takes the stress off! ;D

I looked into water stuff the same time I thought of doing this, and came across them (bathmate), I won't mention the reason here but I was not happy with that product.

I think the straight non ripple design NB has would work very well in the water though!... :eek: Perhaps if the work fairy is kind I can manage another trip down to the WU office and post an order and test that :p !! besides....i feel a need for some nipple cups...

all kidding aside, what a great thing you have in Noogleberry, thanks for being you! Thanks nooglers you all had a hand in me bying one, as I read the forums before purchase!

I can't wait for some other users to get back to here after trying this, an ti ci pa a tion....

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi BuxomBoobs, im glad you are happy with your system! :)

If you email me off forum, I’m sure i can sort something out for you with regards to testing the other cups etc ;)

Best wishes

shadowedmoon

@Lucy

I'd love to hear what you think about if this technique affects the lifespan of the noogleberry at all because frankly it sounds like an awesome experience, however repeated heating via the water sounds like something that might affect the plastic so some assurances would be great :)

shooting4dastars

I tried it today and i must say it FEELS really nice!! i posted some pics on my profile, one of when i noogled without water and one of today when i noogled with water.
You've come up with a great idea, normally i do the pump and release method to get the best swelling but with your aqua dome technique my boobs started at the point where i normally end with noogling, swelling wise. if you understand what i mean :)

Standing ovation for you, really happy with this technique ;D

BuxomBoobs

I most certainly do, it was what prompted me to post, it is so much more effective. And sooooo much kinder to the skin, don't you think?

I hate when I get the water just a bit to hot...LOL :p

but other than that, I can see that I prefer water, it will be interesting to see the effect over time.

As far as the handle getting worm from the water, I dont see the water being an issue with the pump, but if your going to add things to the water like I do...(PM)

That stuff will definetly build up in the handle, so It's a good idea to flush with just water after use.

Other than that....I'm willing to invest in a noogleberry a year if I have too, cuz this is just too good.

In any case if this helps any of those people that are slow in this process to see some real results, then I did my bit.

So if you try it and you like it and it gets results for you, plz just drop a note here, I love to know I helped out.

It makes my day nice. 8)

BuxomBoobs

:) I have the answer to that "will the water damage the handle" question. definitively no. (of course that's MY opinion)

The handle is made by Minivac and on their site you can see that the handle was originally designed for use with fluids.

Even somewhat corrosive stuff like break fluid, so I would say it is safe to assume that water is not going to have a significant impact on handle life.

here is the link

http://minivac.co.uk/

Personally I would not mind having the vacuum Gage part installed would be interesting to see what pressure gives the best results..

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Buxomboobs, the hand pump is excellent quality and I’m sure could cope with fluids, although for obvious reasons, we would not be able to warranty the hand pump against damage caused by this.

Incidentally, the company you linked to dont make the pumps. we work with the engineering firm who do and they help us with design etc. We can supply a gauged hand pump if required via the website:

http://www.noogleberry.com/shop/hand-pumps/noogleberry-gauged-hand-pump/prod_46.html

Im sure if the hydro method is successful, we could easily come up with on in-line device to prevent water damage or you could probably use an aquatic non-return valve such as this one here:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Algarde-Non-return-valve-check-valve-stop-water-flow-air-line-pump-UK-Seller-/220865724175#ht_891wt_986

best wishes

minnie34

Lucy that valve looks really really interesting....Would that fit the NB - are the tubes 4 mm or would they take 4 mm?
Thank you so much :)

Buxomboos, have you tried to hydro noogle without any additives? When I tried it, I put some flax seed oil into the water, but I'm wondering if any kind of lube is needed? There is a bit of residue in the tubes now, but I'm wondering if it would be bad for the skin to do it with water only?

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Minnie34, the nozzles are normally tapered so it should fit our tubing. you may have to turn the air valve around as its used with an air pump in aquatics and not with vacuums like we do, but for a couple of dollars, its worth a try…..

best wishes

shadowedmoon

hmmm. dunno, I think I'll stick with the normal route until it's something covered by warranty or already designed for by noogleberry, this stuff is costly and I can't have it break down on me >.>

BuxomBoobs

I do it with and without and I still do air as well, the water is not bad on the skin in fact mostly it seems to feel a little better than on air, however cumulative effects are not in yet.
It may be that too many repeated "baths" in too rapid a fashion might cause my grapes to become raisins, if so I will post a warning...LOL :p

I like the clear water better, as I can see whats going on there but I do a PM treatment at least once a day.

With regards to lubricant, the water is actually the best lube for your skin as your skin is made of it. I bet you notice how much further the boob flesh is drawn into the cup when doing hydro? I'm only not happy with the water source at the moment, I think it would be better with pure water and not tap (treated) water other than that, should not be an issue. Or perhaps even mineral water. (Pump handle won't like that prolly)

@Lucy, thanks very much for the info! I figured they had many uses for the hand pump as well as models, and I figured for $20 or thereabouts I would not worry about it. I would like to take a moment to say a big Thank You though, for taking the time you do with all the questions and such! It's very much appreciated. That's the kind of service that we are loosing in our modern world and it's good to know it's not gone yet. :)

I have been saving my pennies and have decided to go for the other items I was talking about before so I will send a mail off soon!

@shadowedmoon it's the cost of a dinner out to replace a handle, do ya want big boobs or dont ya.... :D

minnie34

Thank you so much Lucy, yes definitely worth trying it out for just a few quid! :)

Buxom, thank you also for that. Tonight I will givie it another go, using just water. I think I need to fill the domes more, last time I filled them half way or so, do you fill them all the way up?
Thanks again, I am feeling very hopeful for kickstarting my growth with this method!! :)

Padded Hell

Buxom Boobs,

Thank you for sharing this method of noogling:). I love it! I tried it again this morning in the bath, & I did both boobs seperately. One with water & one with just air, as I wanted to see if there was any difference with swelling/how far I get in the cup etc. The one I used hydro on definately swelled more & it seemed to help pull the tops of the boob! I also got so much further into the cup than I did with just the air. I think this is going to be really good for stretching the skin more, but the water helps support the boobs too. Yay!!

I used check valves again. Water still spurted out of the back of the pump handle, :eek:, but once I was finished pumping the check valves held the water really well. It's quite an interesting feeling having the water swishing around in the cups :D. I managed to fill them with water about 3/4 of the way. Is that enough? Thanks again :)