Hydro Noogle?

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All,

if you are worried about ruining your hand pump, then we can always supply you with a cheaper type hand pump which wont hurt the bank so much if it suffers from water damage. so just email me ……

in the meantime, if hydro noogling proves popular/effective, we can discuss this with our engineers to see if we could make our hand pumps resistant to the effects of water.

best wishes

Lucy :)

BuxomBoobs

:) wow these threads are every where now...LOL ;)

OK, so my how to needs some polish I can see....oh K lets seee what we can do...

Oh I posted this in the faq sections post about hydro in a little more detail

FILL EM UP, unless you want a bit of an air bubble (usefull for when you put in additive to be able to shake em and mix up the brew)

BUt mostly I fill em up and let the breast push out the excess, then start pumping.

here... I'll just copy that post to here and that should answer those questions for you.

"Water noogle, I fill the cups to the rim and then apply to the chest. I generally would recommend doing this in the shower until you can master the technique and then move to the sink when your accomplished at it. I get the cups on so that they hold themselves on....but still loose enough that I can re-position the cups if needed. Once I feel and see that they are were I want them then I will add some more pumping till they are stretched the way I'm happy with. The cups move rather easy with water in them, as water is of course a lubricant. The down side is the pump in it's current state will eject the water out of the small hole in the back of the handle. Apparently Lucy informs me that there are variations of the handle that will deal with this as well as being able to have a pressure gauge. (That will be my next purchase)

At this point I can then hold the cups so that the portion of breast I want to work on (underboob, or side) is the one that is sucked into the cup. I do this by pushing down on the side I dont want to get sucked in and lift the side that I want to be sucked in. In this fashion you can add stretch where you want it and in this way you have a bit more control over shaping. You can still do this with air but you need a whole lot of lube on the cups!

Equipment concerns, the only portion of the device that may feel any wear and tear is the pump handle. The domes are actually the most expensive part of the device the pump handle is around 20 dollars, so if there is any damage to the unit then it most likely will occur there, and for that small of an investment I was willing to take the plunge!

I have been water noogling since the first post of it, so far no adverse effects to me or equipment, but if I run into any I will post it up here for you.

I'll keep the board posted on any new variation in the use of my boob tubes! "

Moogleberry

Hi Buxom. What a brilliant idea! Thank you for sharing this.

I can't wait to try out Hydronoogling next week (once all of my house mates are out). I'll take pictures of my normal swelling and hydroswelling so we can compare the results.

Just a question though, what do you do if the water goes cold? Or will it stay warm because of your skin?

BuxomBoobs

;) It takes a couple hours usually, but winter is coming on so I don't know just how much that will affect things.

Mostly it's just a time for a break and a refill...then off to the races again. LOL

Got company in the house now, it's starting to feel like there is no room to noogle....I feel so naked without my boob tubes.... :-[

Hotmama

hi! I'm very interested in trying hydro noogling but I try to click on the pics for reference and I can't view them. I want to make sure I understand clearly what I should do to do it right. Are there any pics on this site that do work?

BuxomBoobs

an update on what happens to the hand pump when used with water.

yes, there is some degradation but not the way I would have expected.

The greatest stress on the pump is at the handle just after the point where the fulcrum is seated (plastic rivet) and the handle cracked at that point from the stress.

Mind you, this was after almost two years of service! the innards have held up very well, I am still using this pump for hydro, and I have a second for just air.

So even though the handle is broke I can still use this pump!! and do.

The cups have no adverse effects to hydro, and with regard to temperature I'm only using bathwater ... that is to say just a bit higher than body temp.

And they have never shown any problems that way, it seems that they are only susceptible to pressure where at the base they are getting stressed as the flesh draws tight pressing outwards on the lips will show any imperfections in the plastic.

I have noticed from using different sized cups that the area that is getting stretched is profoundly different from cup to cup, as when I transitioned to a new size recently I found myself overpumping (had the red dots n such) and I thought that the boobs where already attuned to being stretched.

So, I guess I would add that this seems to show how folks have reached a plateau, would be likely to do well with two different sized systems!!

Since I have long outgrown the contoured larges, and am now moving to XL's (man did that take a long time, sucks being poor) it looks like I will be saving for a set of XXl's or maybe just one cup to change up the stretching.

So if your worried about using water, don't! three years of use on my Large cups and the only thing that shows any wear and tear is the pump. I still have the Large cups (and now I have a third because of a paperwork snafu I did)

Oh, I found that it is a must to have the check valves as putting on the cups and pumping with water is nothing more than a comedy in the making ;D

MaryMary

I just tried this method, and the difference in swelling and firmness is amazing. I think I over pumped though (to ensure that the domes stayed put) as my nipples were a bit tender after, but this is the largest my bust has ever been.

I've also noticed that the cup size makes a huge difference in the shape of the breasts. I got much better shape in the upper pole of my breasts after I switched to a larger cup. I think it's time for an even larger cup, though my chest can't really accommodate anything much larger unless I switch to pumping one breast at a time, which I really do not want to do.

How does this method play out in the long term compared to just air suction? I imagine everybody is different, but does it speed up results? Wondering if the extra effects are just temporary.

stacybleu

For what it is worth.. So you don't damage your pump. I bought a metal break bleeder and attach the cup that the brake fluid is supposed to go into that you pump out. You let the water fill up that cup then dump the cup. No water goes into the pump at all.

Caliboobs

;D Thanks Staci !!

I actually have that set up (this is Buxom by the way, new account) but what I found is that the water actually keeps the pump in better working order as long as you dry it out completely after use. Though, I have used the bleeder cup as I wanted to try out a different liquid, (flaxseed oil) and yes it works really well you are right!! I use flaxseed oil about 2x a week now, I was thinking a heavier liquid would have even better results, especially since flax is so highly estrogen but flax is not all that dense or heavy so though it works good water does just as well

While doing the oil baths I did find one thing that was so positive that it made it worth keeping as part of my routine, I found what it did for my skin was just simply amazing....smooth, mark-less, glowing and almost NO ring marks after wards. It does get absorbed rather well, so after about 3 months my 2 quarts of oil are ALL GONE. I'm waiting for another sale to go on over at the vitamin shoppe before I buy another couple of quarts. I use their store brand. I warm it just slightly before use, as I keep it in the fridge since it's perishable. Lot of work, but wow....really feels good and the results are so worth it.