I am a cup C and want to be a D

Karinet

Hello everyone,

Can you go up one cup size with this pump? I am a C and I would like to be a D and have breasts that are rounder and meet in the middle. Mine tend to go sideways and even more so when I lie down on my back. Maybe they started sagging.

Please help.

Thanks

Karine

MsTedra

Current Picture in Lavinia 6160 40DDD
Time, patience and progressively larger devices got me from a B to a C to a D to a DD and in a growing DDD. My Gurls are still firm with no sag and I will stop or slow down when there are signs of sag. Oh yea and I am a male. Good luck.

Attachments

• 40E_09-09-2010_DSC03566.JPG
    40E_09-09-2010_DSC03566.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 56
  • BeforeWork_DD_12-14-2010_3830.JPG
    BeforeWork_DD_12-14-2010_3830.JPG
    22.5 KB · Views: 59

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
It will happen if you put the time and effort into this. And don't be afraid to participate on the forums since I find it helps stay encouraged and should you help another -- that's like icing on the cake! My minimum goal is a D too (I dream of H!) and I'm prepared for it to take 5 years. I hope it doesn't but I'm not going to be crying at 1 year and I'm only a large A/small B.

Let's have fun with this and play around. The D will come along faster if you're not watching for the "water to boil". :)

DJ

MsTedra

Current Picture in Lavinia 6160 40DDD
All things are possible with patience. I recommend that if your chest is wide enough, use the xx domes. These are what I currently use but are maxed out. Most developers seem to use devices or domes that are to small or to narrow.

J

jeannemarie

Hello everyone,

Can you go up one cup size with this pump? I am a C and I would like to be a D and have breasts that are rounder and meet in the middle. Mine tend to go sideways and even more so when I lie down on my back. Maybe they started sagging.

Please help.

Thanks

Karine
hello je pompe avec dome xxl