I don't know how to tell what size I am or how to measure -I have a weird situation and I am autistic and need simplified help.

MooCowGal

I have have never had help from my mom with regard to my breast situation due to it being too awkward for us to work out this rapidly growing problem, I finally got so frustrated not having anywhere to seek help for my problem that I thought I would ask the internet.

I say growing because I have always been a grower but lately it's getting ridiculous and its hurting my back like crazy and I cant get through doorways without raising my arms and angling my self just right or I bounce off the frame and get nasty bruises.

I am a hermaphrodite who identifies as female due to having only a single testicle which is attached to my left ovary and has affected my development in a very strange way with regards to my appearance I am 480 pounds (due to the medication I have to take to keep lupus from destroying my liver) and I am 5 ft 11 inches tall.

Friends keep telling me I should get reduction surgery but I like having a large bosom and want it to get even bigger but not in an unnatural way or with hormones
(my body is screwed up enough already) (I have experience 3d printing so will be making my own cups as the largest ones offered by the store are too small to fit my breasts into)

To that end I purchased the Noogleberry system, however before I go any bigger I need to find out how and where to get bras that support my size and heft properly as currently I am making due by simply just buying multiple bras of the biggest stretchiest type and expanding them by cutting them in the back and extending them with shoe laces, but this is no longer working as I have just gotten to big and need properly sized bras. I don't think I should have to ware three bras and an underwire (which is super hurty) to keep these things under control.

Last edited:
W

Wolfmoon

MooCowGal,
Sorry to read about your condition. Being your condition is necessary to be treated by doctors because of the lupus, you must abide by them firstly. I hope that you can get your body under control A.S.A.P. Next, you have breast a lot of members would kill for. I would not try to enlarge your breast more now if they are already causing you back issues. Once you can get your body issues under control, then enhance your breast as much as you want. You say you have experience with 3D, that is a great field to know. Have you tried to make cups the size you need? As far as bras go, just check on-line. That will probably be your best way to find some your size. I hope you locate bras that will work for you. I wish you good luck in the future, and please hang in there, hopefully you can get proper medical help you desire. As far as the testicle goes, have you thought about having it removed? I am a 69 y/o male and I had to have both of mine removed. One of the best decisions I ever made. I too am also involved in NBE and yes I noogle also. I use xl and xxl domes. You may view my home page and/or my media site. Again, I wish you the very best in regards to your health. Text back if you wish.

Wolfy

MooCowGal

MooCowGal,
Sorry to read about your condition. Being your condition is necessary to be treated by doctors because of the lupus, you must abide by them firstly. I hope that you can get your body under control A.S.A.P. Next, you have breast a lot of members would kill for. I would not try to enlarge your breast more now if they are already causing you back issues. Once you can get your body issues under control, then enhance your breast as much as you want. You say you have experience with 3D, that is a great field to know. Have you tried to make cups the size you need? As far as bras go, just check on-line. That will probably be your best way to find some your size. I hope you locate bras that will work for you. I wish you good luck in the future, and please hang in there, hopefully you can get proper medical help you desire. As far as the testicle goes, have you thought about having it removed? I am a 69 y/o male and I had to have both of mine removed. One of the best decisions I ever made. I too am also involved in NBE and yes I noogle also. I use xl and xxl domes. You may view my home page and/or my media site. Again, I wish you the very best in regards to your health. Text back if you wish.

Wolfy
Thankyou for your kind and thoughtful words ^_^ as for making cups, I have designed them but I need to get the right type of material to print with as the material I have , (the resin) is not particularly conducive to prolonged skin contact ( causes my udders to break out in an itchy red bumpy rash almost like hives)

My back is not messed up due to my breasts though, it's because of a bulging disk, the lupus is mostly under control thankfully as long as I keep taking my medication.

I managed to get it explained to me in very simple terms how to understand my size and thus the measurements I needed to my undies have been understood ^^, It was just the autism haze making it difficult for me to wrap my head around things (literally had to have a friend walk me through it like I was a small child) xP

Last edited:
W

Wolfmoon

Hay MooCowGal,
We have a member whose user name is moocow. I think she is from London, U.K.. I have texted with her off and on from this forum. Where do you live? I am from the USA, Pennsylvania.

Good to hear back from you. There seems to not be as many active members here as there use to be. I do hope that there will be more active members as the weather gets colder. Sometimes, I feel like I am the only one on this site. Gets kinda lonely here at times. I do read alot from members postings.

I too, have back issues from a work related accident. I ruptured 3 disc's in my lower back, which required me to have 5 back surgeries and a spinal cord stimulator implant.(like a heart stimulator implant). So yes, I know a little bit about what your going through with your back. With my situation, I wound up having to go on full medical disability which really sucks. I am also diebatic and have lung issues. Other than that, I'm great (duh)!!!

I really do wish you well with your physical issues. And yes, I get really foggy brained also, which comes from my chronic bladder infections. I'm like what mechanics say, JACK UP THE RADIATOR CAP AND PUT A NEW TRUCK UNDER IT. HeHe.

May I ask you, if you don't mind, why do you want larger udders? Like I said, there are a lot of ladies, men too, that would kill for what you have. IF, you could lose some weight, that would make your breast stand out even more. Just a thought.

I will close for now, got some odds and ends I want to do before I start my night noogle. Hang in there kid. BTW, I am usually on the forum somewhere at night while I am noogleing.

Wolfy.

MooCowGal

Firstly, I am so sorry to hear about your back and lung issues, ouchies! >.<, sad to hear that this place is so quiet, as for where I live, I am in the usa

I also have diabetes and lung issues, that name though... you wouldn't happen to be a furry would you >,....,>? I may be wrong but you signed off as "Wolfy" while your forum name is "Wolfmoon" and you used the same word as me "udders" to refer to my breasts xp so just curious ^_^.

To answer why I want my udders bigger is because I am in love with the idea of having the vaunted fantasy breasts so often depicted in furry related media but in real life. I just really like them and since I have been so over endowed upstairs It just fueled my desire to be as close to a literal breeding and milking cow in real life as I could xD.

I also want desperately to loose weight, but I can't as long as the toxic remnants of that liver medication are still in my system, its been seven years now and my body is still shedding the toxin in the form of blue slimy gunk that accumulates on my skin in my waistline ( when I remove the gunk the skin it was covering burns like its on fire no matter how gentle I am)

I was only on those meds for three months... I shudder to think how bad things would be now had I been on them for the full six months they are typically prescribed for.

Once I can loose weight though I most definitely will.

The Noogleberry system seems like it will be the ideal way to achieve this goal as it seems to stimulate the overgrowth of mammary tissue only as a means of its core enhancement method consequently resulting in substantially higher firmness, thus should be the perfect tool to achieve the desired rather fantastic unnatural roundness I seek aided by the custom shaped cups I am designing.

Last edited: