I dream of boobies

Kristin00

Ezzie-I don't have any real tips..I just yank pretty hard on the tubing right up close to where it attaches so I don't put more tension on the rest of it. Sometimes it is stuck on there pretty good and I kinda twist it back and forth while I pull on it and eventually it comes off. Someone else may have other suggestions though as I don't remove mine very often. Yay on getting your medium cups! Best of luck with them! I'm using mediums too- probably won't be moving up to my larges very soon because I have a decent amount of room left at the end of the mediums., but who knows!

Insanity89- thank you for the instructions on the tennis ball. Now to decide if I'm going to cut up some containers to try in there or pick up some tennis balls... Oh the funny things we do for nice breasts! Lol

EzzieD

Has anyone ever really looked at yourself in the mirror from the side while pumping? We look ridiculous. lol :D

ihrtboobies

Hi EzzieD :) Congrats on moving on to a cup size larger :) I hope you'll continue to see more great results and share with us :) Im still waiting on my boobs pumpinator (thats what my bf decided to name it -.-)

Kristin00

Haha Ezzie! No I haven't looked in the mirror while pumping but I can just imagine how ridiculous it looks! I use our spare room to pump and it's cold in there so I always have a blanket over me... and the door locked- no one sees me like that and I don't wanna take any chances that they could! Lol

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@EzzieD

Yep, I look in the mirror every time as I have found it is the only way to get a good color representation. And I think it is kinda neat from a profile view. To see these boobs pulled out in front of me so far, it is great imagery to keep in my head. To imagine what I might kinda look like is a powerful sustainer for me. This is alot of work and time with consistency being a very important ingredient so I'm not going to deprive myself from imagination nor feel silly because I'm doing what others will not do...

I'm that much more determined than "them" about getting my boobs.. I feel it is something to be proud of doing because I'm going that extra mile and effort instead of whining, being depressed or cutting myself up.

I will be having the last laughs when I'm done... :)

DJ

EzzieD

The new foam rings definitely help with that whole rash issue. My only problem is that the don't stay on the cups like the smalls did. The other ones fit in the groove perfectly, and these ones I have to jam the cups in..even then then are not perfectly in. But as long as I still get suction and they don't go farting off, I can deal.

The nipple covers also do NOT work. They peel off just like any other silicone nipple cover I've tried. I'm sticking with my nexcare tape.

EzzieD

Did my measure and pictures! But the only thing I see differently is my chest is more red. And that's over 24 hours of not noogling. And if I even measured right, my bust gained 1/2"...but how does the upper measurement go DOWN? *sighs* :-\

Attachments

• Measurements.jpg
    Measurements.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 222
  • Progress1.jpg
    Progress1.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 351

Insanity89

EzzieD said:
Did my measure and pictures! But the only thing I see differently is my chest is more red. And that's over 24 hours of not noogling. And if I even measured right, my bust gained 1/2"...but how does the upper measurement go DOWN? *sighs* :-\

Actually I see a little difference, especially in the side view!
That red area is the rush you we're talking about? Is it getting better with the medium domes?
About the upper measurements, maybe it could be due to a different position of the tape, that's why I don't trust a lot in measurements!

Kristin00

I agree that it is probably the measuring tape or technique you are using to measure that makes it seem like your "above" measurement went down because if anything that's where I can tell the most difference. I see a difference from your starting pictures, especially in the side view. There's more fullness on top and more definition or something at the bottom. Good job so far :)

EzzieD

Insanity - The rash is much better with the new foam rings. I think the old ones were just gettin' worn out. It's not quite where I'm red in the picture..actually I dunno why I'm red there. But it's more right inbetween the breasts..where my cleavage is non-existent. lmao

Kristin - It's gotta be the measuring. I haven't redone it since, but I do try to measure the same way and same place every time. Most likely user error though.

I'm glad everyone else can see a difference, however slight. Cuz I don't see crap. I'm actually trying to pump right now, but they are completely pissing me off today. It took me 15 minutes to get them to stay on, and now every 30 seconds they wanna fart off. I about give up on these things today, I already had an aggravating day at work, I don't need these lil' shits to add more. rawwrr

EzzieD

I find that if I take a day off from noogling, the next day it's easier to get them to stay on. I'm still having difficulty, but I think it's because the foam rings aren't sitting right, as I said before the cups don't sit in the grooves very well. I may hafta order a second pair of foamies.

On an unrelated note, I adopted a new doggie yesterday! ;D

Insanity89

Awww a new puppy, that's so exciting!! ;D And I love the fact that you ADOPTED him/her, that's awesome!

After the day off from noogling, are you also having more swelling than usual, like someone has experienced?

EzzieD

Yes, that was my main thing, I wanted a rescue doggie. She was a stray, and apparently she was at the first shelter for so long they were gonna euthanize her until her foster mama from another shelter took her in. And she was with her for 6 months before I adopted her.

I haven't measured the swelling, but it doesn't seem like I have any more than usual when I take a day off. Perhaps I should next time.

EzzieD

She' s still adjusting, especially to my other dog who is much bigger than her. (husky) I know it'll take at least a few weeks, possibly a few months to fully transition and be comfortable. When she stops snipping at my husky I know that she's making a lot of progress. lol Waiting for the day!

Insanity89

I had an husky too, he died last year, I miss him so much :( by the way, when he was 5 my father found a little dog, he was been abused so he was scared of everything, he was continuously shivering out of fear, but after a little while he and the husky became friends and the little scared dog became so happy and spoiled :) I'm sure she just needs a little time!

EzzieD

That's actually comforting to hear, thank you! I know she'll eventually come around, she was housed with a couple of big dogs in her foster home. But they were female, so the lady thinks that will make a little bit of difference at first. I'm just glad my husky is laid back when it comes to her, not TRYING to antagonize her or snap back. Actually, her fits don't phase him anymore..he just ignores her like, "You're so little, what could YOU do to ME?" lol