I dream of boobies

EzzieD

He's smart, but definitely stubborn. lol He only listens to commands when HE wants to. I'd say he's the alpha dog in the family. The rest of us are his bitches. lol

I have to control my frustration with these cups or I'm gonna break my system. I get so annoyed and irritated that they won't stay on together that I throw the whole thing across the room. :-\ I broke off the plastic cover to the gauge this last time, but it popped back into place. These plastic things are sure durable! ;D

Right now I'm just pumping 1 boob at a time and switching every 5 minutes. This means they get less pump time which I'm unhappy about. If I didn't have 2 "kids" and a husband and things to do, adding time wouldn't be a big deal.

Oh drat - there's dog hair in my right cup and I can't get it out at the moment. FUN!

Insanity89

I think you'll have to pump one at a time for some time until you'll be able to use both, good idea to swich side every 5 minute though.
Some people suggest to bent over to get better suction, but I noticed that for me the best position is sitting with my back slightly reclined backwards, I don't know why but when I started I could only stay in that position to let the cups stay on.
I don't remember, are you using the medium domes now?
I always have animals hair in my domes too (my bunny is shedding like crazy), I've learned to live with it. :-\

EzzieD

AWWWW I love bunnies. ;D They're so frickin' adorable. I'd have one if my allergies didn't get in the way. I had one when I was 5, and she was the best lil' girl ever. She had free roam of the kitchen and was litter box trained. Although we had her cage sitting out with the door opened, we never made her go in it. I do miss her.

Yes, I'm using the mediums now, and I also have to recline back like you said. At least for the first 1/2 hour or so, then I can sit up more and move around. I was actually able to get both to stay on the first time, yay! Cuz it was a rough day at work, but I was prepared for noogle frustration. lol The second session later might be another story.

Insanity89

I hope it'll be easier from now on! I'm a little concerned about my ring marks, as time goes by they are lasting more and more :( and I can't find a padding method that works. I'm thinking about buying the large domes with the foam rings so using them with the mediums the rims wouldn't press always the same point of the skin, but I think the large cups would be too big for my ribcage. Are you having the same problems with the ring marks?

EzzieD

I do get ring marks, but they last a couple hours and then fade away. I usually shower after my second session in the evening, and that helps to fade them a LOT quicker.

I'm more concerned about the constant discoloration. My boobs seem darker, like more "tanned" than the rest of my chest. It only seems to go back to normal color if I skip a day of noogling.

I'm not sure how using different cups with different size foam rings would work. It might make it more difficult for the cups to stay on. I'm always rotating my cups around, I dunno if that makes a difference in the pressure areas or not.

Insanity89

That's funny because my breasts are always lighter than the rest instead :-\ I'm getting discouraged, I thought these problems would come after a lot of time, not after less than 2 months :-[

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Nope... The first real issues start showing up 2-3 months into it if the person is consistent. By this time, something is happening I think and the person needs to adjust. Mine is wrinkly skin that can turn into dry skin and uneven development (lack of underboob).

This is just a chance to experiment more and learn about this fascinating thing you have called a body. In particular, you need to smooth talk these picky and oh so demanding beasts called breasts. :)

In a strange way, these problems signal progress too and should be welcomed a bit more graciously. As I have been saying, "You can do it" and "Just see and feel those boobs on you". Do this until you get a shiver down your spine then you'll know you've made a serious mental connection.

Also, you don't want someone like me catching up and passing you, right? :)

DJ

Insanity89

ahahah DJ you're too funny! I hope you're right about these being progress signs! I have no doubt that thinking about having our dream boobs already helps a lot! If we are convinced about that, our body will do the rest! Are you doing visualization?
By the way, it's so strange that you have dry skin, what are you using as a lubricant?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yep, I'm visualizing, vocalizing, "tactilizing", etc. I'm invoking as many of the senses I can. I would imagine the smell if I could figure it out. :) I do this especially before sleep (trying to drift off with them on my mind) and when I wake. If I find myself start doubting then I'll shake it off and replace it with this.

As for the dry skin, I'm using flaxseed lately but the dry skin doesn't happen until I get cold, wrinkle and the dome has tons of water. I think it is water passing out of my skin and not being replaced, maybe even skin damage (hence dry skin). So, I'm keeping the pressure lower which is helping. It is this magic position too.. I hit that 4/5 filling and wham (pressure is ramping to 8-10"). With my underboob problem, I don't fill uniformly (imagine the underside not filling in a rounded fashion but more of a conic section) and this skin problem has made me realize I'll on these domes for months so the lower pressures is fine.

Still, I so want to hit 40C (atleast in swelling) by year's end but I want a natural feminine style breast first. Otherwise, I'll surely hit 40B since I'm so close now.

DJ

EzzieD

I am getting SERIOUSLY discouraged. There was a time when I looked forward to my noogle sessions, now I never feel like it. The cups refuse to stay on simultaneously, the tubing keeps kinking, the foam rings are lopsided because they don't fit right, and it's just aggravating me.

SIGH

I need encouragement.

James

Maybe you should forget the foam rings. Some find them more a nuisance than help. Are you lubricating well with safflower oil (in your grocer's salad oil section), drinking lots of water, massaging preferably up to 1 hour a day, and using the 7:2 method? You mentioned ring marks lasting 2 hours. That is too long and should be avoided. Short sessions (7 to 15 minutes) and then massage in between should solve this problem.

Oh, I just noticed that you say you are doing only 5 minutes at a time. This should avoid the ring marks, are you massaging the skin where the ring marks appear between sessions?

Kristin00

Aw sorry to hear you're feeling discouraged. As far as getting the domes to stay on, have you thought about trying a small on one side and medium on the other? I do the 7:2 method and earlier today I tried this with my medium and large domes- switching the side the larger dome was on each 7 minutes so they will stay even. I've never tried any kind of foam or padding so I'm probably not much help there, except to repeat what James suggested about trying it without the foam. Stay encouraged! We're here for you! Besides, I think it helps our growth when we try to stay positive and determine this is working whether we see it yet or not.

EzzieD

So I hooked up the small dome to the same tubing with the medium, and have been using that. I switch every 10 minutes or so to try to keep things even, but I feel very off balanced. And the more I keep taking them off and re-suctioning, the harder it is to get either to stay on.

They have even more difficulty if I don't use the foam padding. I think the foam helps seal in the pressure.

I'm trying to stay positive, it's testing me for sure. I've never been one to be patient and I stress easily. lol

On a side note, does anyone wanna buy my extra bottles of Breast Maxx enhancing pills? (U.S. only) I've stopped taking them since the Fenugeek they contained caused me to break out.

EzzieD

April 10th is my next measuring day. It'll be 2 months. I don't forsee any difference happening that will continue to motivate me. I still feel like I wanna quit and just go for the surgery. But I haven't saved enough money for that now with spending what I had trying this thing out along with some extra products. *long sigh*

Insanity89

I don't know what to say, I think (and hope) it's too soon to say that it's not working. I won't try to convince you that you shouldn't go for the surgey because the only reason I didn't do it is that I can't afford it :'( but really, give it other 3-4 months, it costs nothing! Don't leave us! :'(

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
EzzieD

I can appreciate how difficult pumping can be especially if you feel there a "greener lawn" on the surgery side. But no one said this was instant change. It took 2-4 years for what you have to grow and expecting changes in the tape measure in 2 months is setup for frustration and failure. You can easily spend the first 6 months trying to find a good routine and to see your first really notable changes.

Sweetie, you can do this but like myself, I think you're paying far too much attention to your breasts daily stats/apperance. I have been actively working on this problem myself because it was driving me crazy. Give it some more time and continue to experiment (but it takes 1-3 weeks of each trial). Changes will happen.

If you really want to do surgery then be sure to investigate the maintance costs too. Implants aren't installed and forgotten; they have a lifespan and require eventual replacement. Of course, there is the other considerations. I think doing NB consistently for a year would be a good trial time. But this is your decision. I just don't want you to be hurt or disappointed when the "oh wow, I got bigger boobs" wears off and you find the downplayed problems with implants.

DJ

EzzieD

I don't think I'm paying too much attention to them daily. I do my cream, and lately I've only been noogling once a day. Trying to get back to my twice a day routine. I definitely don't measure everyday, just once a month to check on any slight progress.

I wish I could be like some people and have a TON of time to dedicate everyday, like some noogle 4-5 hours a day. I have a job, a husband, 2 dogs, and house chores, and exercise. Unfortunately I can't dedicate that much time to it. ::)

I'm back to using the 2 medium cups at the same time now. I'm trying to figure out how to get them working for me again. I still start one breast 5 minutes before adding the other on. The left is smaller anyway, maybe it'll eventually even them out. lol I have to change my hand positions around to get it to work.

Work in progress. I just hope I didn't jinx myself just now.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Sweetie, I know it is frustrating but you should do what you can do. Don't compare with others either as you are you. :) I keep telling myself every time too. You can do this one day at a time.

DJ

EzzieD

No progress pictures today. I thought I would have grown a lil' more than I have by now. It's very disheartening. :-\

Granted, I've slacked off the last month because of all the frustrations I've been having, but maybe I'll see better results if I pick up my last routine that seemed to work well. But as the weather gets nicer, I'd rather be outside than inside noogling, wasting 2 hours of sunshine. This is more of a winter project. lol