I just started 2 weeks ago and need some guidance. :)

Ammy

Hello beauties,

I am happy to share this journey with you all.
I am well aware Noogleberry takes time, patience, consistency in order to achieve results.
I am ready to challenge myself and want to know how effective these pumps are.

I bought NB pumps a few years ago, but never tried to pump more than a few days as
I was busy and skeptical I could achieve bigger breasts.

I started 2 weeks ago and pumped everyday for 1-2 hours. Each 15 minutes I release the pressure,
massage my breasts and pump again.
Do you think I am on the road for bigger breasts with this method ?
Also, has someone with tubular breasts experienced rounder shaped breasts with NB overtime ?
I won't take any herbal or pill supplements, nor massages, only Noogleberry use. :)

Starting (and current) size : full 32A / small 32B

Thank you for your advice

Last edited:

Ammy

Hi sir,

Thank you for your answer.
I can see you had some decent growth. Congrats :)

I also noticed you use herbs/bust cream.
What about the noogleberry on its own ?

I LOVE MY BREASTS!

Hey Ammy please call me Andrew . I have been using both really consistently for about 3 or 4 years and am very happy with the results. I would never have seen my breasts grow like this with pumping alone. I have been using the all natural pills, liquid on a daily basis along with daily massaging using the breast enlargement cream and the breast enlargement soap in the shower. I have attached a picture I just took which shows how large and full they are. Just to let you know that I am a completely heterosexual male and consider myself to be in good shape. I just love the enjoyment I get from them not to mention how they look in the mirror. If you went to my web page you may have read all about that already. I continue to provide updates with my breast growth there and would encourage anyone who wants to have beautiful breasts to go to my site. I obviously did see you gorgeous picture ad and absolutely love the size of your breasts. They look perfect to me . If you want to ask me anything please do and thank you for checking out my page. Those pictures and stories mean a lot to me xoxo

I LOVE MY BREASTS!

Hey Ammy please call me Andrew . I have been using both really consistently for about 3 or 4 years and am very happy with the results. I would never have seen my breasts grow like this with pumping alone. I have been using the all natural pills, liquid on a daily basis along with daily massaging using the breast enlargement cream and the breast enlargement soap in the shower. I have attached a picture I just took which shows how large and full they are. Just to let you know that I am a completely heterosexual male and consider myself to be in good shape. I just love the enjoyment I get from them not to mention how they look in the mirror. If you went to my web page you may have read all about that already. I continue to provide updates with my breast growth there and would encourage anyone who wants to have beautiful breasts to go to my site. I obviously did see you gorgeous picture ad and absolutely love the size of your breasts. They look perfect to me . If you want to ask me anything please do and thank you for checking out my page. Those pictures and stories mean a lot to me xoxo

J

jeannemarie

Bonjour les beautés,

Je suis heureux de partager ce voyage avec vous tous.
Je suis bien conscient que Noogleberry prend du temps, de la patience, de la constance pour obtenir des résultats.
Je suis prêt à me mettre au défi et je veux savoir à quel point ces pompes sont efficaces.

J’ai acheté des pompes NB il y a quelques années, mais je n’ai jamais essayé de pomper plus de quelques jours car
J’étais occupée et sceptique quant à la possibilité d’obtenir de plus gros seins.

J’ai commencé il y a 2 semaines et j’ai pompé tous les jours pendant 1-2 heures. Toutes les 15 minutes, je relâche la pression,
masser mes seins et pomper à nouveau.
Pensez-vous que je suis sur la route pour des seins plus gros avec cette méthode ?
De plus, quelqu’un avec des seins tubulaires a-t-il connu des seins de forme plus ronde avec NB au fil du temps?
Je ne prendrai pas de suppléments à base de plantes ou de pilules, ni de massages, seulement l’utilisation de Noogleberry. :)

Taille de départ (et actuelle) : full 32A / small 32B

Merci pour vos conseils
c je me pompe les seins tous les jours 30 minutes je prend fenugrec regarde mes photos video