I'm gaining size!

RhondaC

I forgot to tell that I also have been using a breast milk pump on my nipple and also added a TENS unit that is supposed to help with lactation. The sensations from the TENS is wildly erotic!!! I have noticed that my nipples get extremely hard and sensitive as they never have before.
I also use a TENS on my breasts usually once a 30 min session sometimes it is just so intense It causes me to orgasm.

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Good afternoon on this Monday, Wore a blue bra under my sweater like shirt. It does show a little under it, but that’s what is fun! All have a great week!
Tina

Attachments

• 39BBFECE-B3F0-4C9C-8FF4-29A1A759DDB7.jpeg
    39BBFECE-B3F0-4C9C-8FF4-29A1A759DDB7.jpeg
    891.5 KB · Views: 69

Tina A

Good day everyone! Has anyone bought themselves something fun for Christmas to help them in their enlargement journey? I bought another of my favorite bra in a newer color, it finally got reduced because the latest color came out. Saving $$ is still $$ saved!!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good pump!!
Tina

jamigirl

Hi. I've been around here a while but have not posted anything of my own experience. For a few years I have taken "breast growth" pills of a couple different brands on and off. Last spring I started again but continueously since. I also started pumping with cheap domes and enjoyed that greatly. I made my own that were 7" diameter by 3 1/2" deep. These started tp give me more volume than just protrusion. In December 2016 I bought some used NB xl's. Oh my gosh, they are so much better. Nice quality. I have been pretty regular using them since. I find also that when I am noogl'in I will flex and hold my chest muscles which has really firmed my breast nicely. I usually wear then for 1 to 2 hours at a time in the early morning, 4 to 6am while I am driving. I will again try to get in 30 to 60 minutes in the evening, and any other time I can. I love noogl'in. Two years ago I had no real "breast" just a normal man chest. I wish I would have chronicalled with pictures but I really didn't expect to be successful with any gain being male. I am currently about a 44C, but after a two hour pump session I am a full D cup. I do show in tee shirts now and I love it! I am going to just keep pumping and see how big it get.
I often why they don't make the domes wider for full as well.

Tina A

Hi again! Well we are here. Last day of 2022, finally. Took a couple shots in a more seasonal, festive fun bra. Happy New Year Y’all!!!!

Attachments

• B0E9C663-CB34-4CBD-87FC-AF57DB07BDEA.jpeg
    B0E9C663-CB34-4CBD-87FC-AF57DB07BDEA.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 46
  • DCD746C5-EF03-4483-9419-99F53BF77979.jpeg
    DCD746C5-EF03-4483-9419-99F53BF77979.jpeg
    198.8 KB · Views: 44

chestpumper

Hi again! Well we are here. Last day of 2022, finally. Took a couple shots in a more seasonal, festive fun bra. Happy New Year Y’all!!!!
Hi Tina, lovely bra ,love the colors ,you fit it so well, and I wish you a Happy vibrant, safe new year as well,it's 2023 where I am

Tina A

Hello 2023! The other night as I laid in bed watching tv, something occurred to me. As I looked across my chest at the tv I noticed that my breasts are clearly projecting several inches above my chest. I thought wow! I really do have breasts that don’t disappear when I lay on my back! I know they are there, I feel them up all the time, but what I mean is that I have truly got them to a point where they are not going away!!!! They are firm and full and they cannot be hidden. All I can say is “don’t give up, keep steady pace with our regimens to grow our girls” It does work but surely not the same for everyone. They come in all shapes and sizes so everyone will be different. In a few weeks I am hoping to post some results of taking MSM. I’ll let you know. Have a good week pumping!
Tina

Tina A

I’ve tried a lot of bras and find them very comfortable. I just wish they were available in larger sizes because I’m at the largest and I’m still growing. Happy and sad.

I’ve tried a lot of bras and find them very comfortable. I just wish they were available in larger sizes because I’m at the largest and I’m still growing. Happy and sad.
I feel ya I just got lucky cause I can fit 3 size bras (40DDD,42D,and 42DD) all from wacoal. However I wanna be as big as you.

Tina A

Hey hey hey! Hope everyone is finding themselves having a good week. Well it’s almost Friday here, and today I got some “wild”on! Sheer leopard is always fun and sexy feeling!

Attachments

• A08A7489-3753-48B9-ADE2-44E4A8A12489.jpeg
    A08A7489-3753-48B9-ADE2-44E4A8A12489.jpeg
    331.8 KB · Views: 21

Tina A

Hello! Greetings to everyone! I hope your all enjoying your pumping time. I know I always look forward to pumping them up! I have a photo of my Lilac color Wacoal Elevated Allure bra today. Also and second photo, a little less lilac!
Have a great week.

Attachments

• 970EC381-BC7F-47A3-AC9D-CD23D319686F.jpeg
    970EC381-BC7F-47A3-AC9D-CD23D319686F.jpeg
    277.9 KB · Views: 47
  • 34319AD6-2431-414B-8FAC-7C8596F7CAF8.jpeg
    34319AD6-2431-414B-8FAC-7C8596F7CAF8.jpeg
    258.6 KB · Views: 47

Tina A

Hi! Crappy weather here in my state . Light blue Wacoal Elevated Alure under my sweater today! Really comfortable. Love the free feeling of just a bra under a sweater!

Attachments

• C7EE5ED8-ADC2-49D2-9186-7CEBF6DE932C.jpeg
    C7EE5ED8-ADC2-49D2-9186-7CEBF6DE932C.jpeg
    272.2 KB · Views: 21