I'm gaining size!

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Good morning! Sitting outside having coffee and pumped up. I always start with my 180s, which I can pump right to the end right when I put them on, and after half hour to an hour, I’ll switch to my 210s and pump those three-quarter the way full. I hope to be filling my 210s by the end of summer. Then I guess I’m at the end of the road as far as cups, that will fit my chest and by that time, maybe be a couple cup sizes bigger. Here are 3 photos.

Attachments

• IMG_3509.jpeg
    IMG_3509.jpeg
    193.9 KB · Views: 33

MEIK

Hi Tina A,
Looks fine, you encourage my own goals every time.I have a similar system but not these big cups.I pump with 120er till I fill them to 3 quarters after one hours and Switch to 160er...
I am doing it now for just two months and gained 1,5 Inches since then...not bad I think.
Fully pumped I reach DD Cup...

Tina A

It is totally possible to enlarge our breasts, female or male. I’m proof of that. I have found using the two sizes helps with the swelling effect. Pump them up with the first size cup, then it makes it easier to pump them more in the next bigger cup. My bra is packed when I put in on for several hours. The heaving and movement of them is indescribably awesome!!
Don’t stop! It’s worth it!!

Last edited:

MEIK

Yes you are right,I got a great swelling too for several hours, I massage my breasts after put off the cups and have incredible erotic feelings.
But the 160er cups are the biggest I get on my ribcage.
Does your ribcage has widened over the time...?

Tina A

I wouldn’t think so, unless someone were to gain a lot of weight. I am 47” under breast, 57” over nipples before pumping. After pumping I feel huge. I can’t wait to be that size!

shannon

I sometimes will pump one then the other because the 210ml are too big for my chest at the same time. I will start off with 30-45 min one side, the the same on the other. The go back to the first one for 30min then the other. Then 20 min each side and then down to 10 min each side trying to keep the after pumped size close to the same. The results are great. I have also tried filling the cups with water when pumping.
I am 40" under and 51" over before pumping. After I am 53.5" over with a 14" projection from arm pit to center chest.

Claire Lou

Loving this post but am wondering what pressure people are using please, I know we are all different. I sit about 0.1 bar, but wondering if it is not enough. Should I be using more pressure?

Attachments

• 20240625_205412.jpg
    20240625_205412.jpg
    874.7 KB · Views: 36

jennajade

Great photos and progress. I'm sure you stated elsewhere in your posts, how frequent do you pump? What supplements do you take?

Tina A

I try to pump every morning and evening, that doesn't always workout but as much consistency is best. I do take supplements. I have taken many different things over the past 10 plus years. I've done a lot of research on what things I feel will help breast growth and have taken them and still do. I've added things and changed things but I always take something. I'm not a medical professional, so I'm not going to say what I take anymore, you have to do and take what you feel is right for you.

Tina A

Hi again. Bought some bigger glass bells for enlarging my nipples. The opening is approx 3 inches wide. I have found that they really make them stand out, hard and perky. I’ve been using them first, then pumping up with the big cups. I took some pictures while I had them both on at the same time. Rubbing my tits afterwards feel so amazing!!

Attachments

• IMG_3669.jpeg
    IMG_3669.jpeg
    172.4 KB · Views: 15